Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
What Pisses You Off Today? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feeling on Ann Coulter.....
  Die....NOW!
  Ok person
  I adore Ann Coulter. (Can you really say that with a strait face?)
View Results

Niveous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:07 am
so, pickles?

You hate people "Who can do no wrong"?

Yeah, that's a good one.
It's always nice to knock their ego down a peg.

I don't even bother though, those are the same people who:

"Conveniently forget any blatant document based proof that they were wrong and admitted it."

It's like...twilight zone. People who never change in a town that never seems to think very hard about life. Like an endless loop, a needle stuck on a record.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:33 pm
What? What the heck does corsette piercings have to do with "doing no wrong"? Hey, I've had my ego knocked down by plenty of people. I never said it was "wrong", I just said I didn't like it. A person is not obligated to like what their friends do all the time. You obviously took my rather simple statement and turned it around into some weird warped idea. I have no idea what you are getting at.  

PickleBoy

Niveous

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:23 pm
PickleBoy
What? What the heck does corsette piercings have to do with "doing no wrong"? Hey, I've had my ego knocked down by plenty of people. I never said it was "wrong", I just said I didn't like it. A person is not obligated to like what their friends do all the time. You obviously took my rather simple statement and turned it around into some weird warped idea. I have no idea what you are getting at.

ahh, I wasn't even referring to that part of your post.
Secondly, that's a bummer. I was hoping it has a deeper meaning to it.
I guess I did warp it. My bad. razz  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:26 pm
Oh... Sorry, I figured that since you were addressing me you were specifically addressing the part where I addressed you. Thats a lot of addressing.. Anyways, yeah...

I've been tired a lot lately. Mostly from money stresses keeping me up till 4 am and then I have to get up 6 hours later. Not that big of a deal for some but I can't do that for a week and be fine and dandy on Friday....  

PickleBoy

Niveous

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:42 am
Sorry to hear, money can aolways be a bummer.

I'm hoping to give my hand at Culinary School, but people are telling me

"Chefs don't make good money"

I like cooking though, so I'm in a bit of a standstilll.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:33 pm
6:45 at The Jo-anns Craft store, and all the team members were getting ready for closing time while last minute customers rushed to the registers. I was minding the floral section and making it look all pretty, but the prattling of a nearby customer caught my ear.

"Do you think I should get his six year old son those little candy shaped hearts? It is candy and it is 50% off~! I'm just asking since I'm not quite sure if I should--I don't want his father thinking I'm influencing him to become a homo."

I literally stopped in mid-movement and listened as the lady dragged it on.

"In society these days, you can't be too careful--being gay is a disgusting, disgusting thing. Lord forbid my little nephew becomes one of them. Such a disgusting thing..."

I could feel the back of my neck burning up with my anger. I felt like getting up, tossing the flowers down, choking that lady by the collar and giving her a piece of my damn mind.

But no, the little old sales associate has to mind her P&Q's-- so I ended up having to hear this lady till closing time. I tried so hard to block it out--but when something pisses me off this badly, it's hard to accomplish.

Such freaking bigotry--did she really have to go all out and say that bullshit?

Killian Darkwater

Niveous

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:08 am
******** em'.

They want to place their insecurities and bigotry on others. Let them.

They are the reason so many homosexuals die at an early age. They alone are responsibility for the pain and suffering for so many of "God's children"
The Bible does not make it a country club. Everyone is supposed to be deserving of kindness and understanding.

Since I don't believe in a higher power, and his/her sense of Karma though. I personally like to take matters into my own hands. But people like that have tunnel vision bad. Even if you made an effort, it would have probably been wasted on deaf ears.

I am seem as "The Devil reincarnated" Because I have long hair and don't always dress "Like the good ol' american billy." It makes me feel horrible inside. They spit on me, without knowing me at all.

What I do is simple. I don't go out of my way to be like they accuse me of. I'm very nice and helpful, to even strangers on the street. I'm how I always am. Unfortunately I'm a bit spiteful...so around those people only..the ones who would look badly on me....well...let's just say I give them what they want. heheh.

If they want to be scared, I'll give them a real treat. (Singing Death Metal can get your voice the perfect pitch for a demon.) wink

Like I said earlier, you can't change some people. so why bother trying. Might as well have fun taking years off their life.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 4:51 pm
This has to be the most irational thing I've ever seen.

I'm just walking around a new neighborhood that my family may move into. And I see this kid I'm guessing, 8 or 9,with her unwanted Barbie doll she just walks onto the side walk and burns it...

I'm just thinking HOLY S**T! A mutilated Barbie doll was the last thing I wanted to see that day. The parents starts scolding the kid until she said that "the Barbie was an atheist." And her parents just walked away perfectly fine with it.

What the hell is wrong with society these days!

cup_noodles

Killian Darkwater

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 10:19 pm
Now that scares the hell outta me, almost as bad as Jesus Camp and those suicidal religious freaks.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 12:39 pm
I piss myself off, does that count? xp  

PickleBoy

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:00 pm
PickleBoy
I piss myself off, does that count? xp

That works. I piss myself off all the time.

Damn it Sangu! Stop procrastinating!

See?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 11:59 pm
cup_noodles

I'm just walking around a new neighborhood that my family may move into. And I see this kid I'm guessing, 8 or 9,with her unwanted Barbie doll she just walks onto the side walk and burns it...

I'm just thinking HOLY S**T! A mutilated Barbie doll was the last thing I wanted to see that day. The parents starts scolding the kid until she said that "the Barbie was an atheist." And her parents just walked away perfectly fine with it.

Bloody hell! What a strange family!  

[x] Natasha [x]

Niveous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 12:44 pm
Anyone here watch "Adult Swim"?

That reminds me of that claymation show, "morel orel"

That whole, bible belt, 50's town where anything even remotely different is spit upon. It's a funny show.

I am the procrastinating master. NOT something to be proud of.

What pisses me off today though : Really nasty stomach viruses  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:37 pm
[x] Natasha [x]
cup_noodles

Bloody hell! What a strange family!

I walked past the house again the other day and they had a sign on their lawn that said:
"Turn of Burn"
Meaning that convert NOW or burn forever in hell.

cup_noodles

PickleBoy

PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2007 10:57 pm
Niveous
Anyone here watch "Adult Swim"?

That reminds me of that claymation show, "morel orel"

That whole, bible belt, 50's town where anything even remotely different is spit upon. It's a funny show.

I am the procrastinating master. NOT something to be proud of.

What pisses me off today though : Really nasty stomach viruses

I've seen that! Did you see the one with Jesus as a dog? Oh gods, it was so bad. Funny, but bad. xd  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff