Submit

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 1:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Karen puts her hand on his cheek and gently pushes neo's face so she could see it again"i dont hate you. why would you ever guess that?"
because im a keyblade knight
"And i would care why? I really dont care. Am techically a nobody and you dont see everyone hating me."Karen looked at him.
yeah but *looks away again*
"its doesnt matter to me what you are or what you have done in the past."Karen put her hand on his cheek and gently and softly pushes him face toward her again"Neo your my friend now. And plus you are cute."
((OMFG everyone stop doing that everywhere i go someone says im cute its getting rediculous)) he smiles " are you sure you dont kind who i am and actually you kinda cute to"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:08 pm
looks from the trees at people  

Kaje The Wolf

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:10 pm
im loser  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:17 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"Karen puts her hand on his cheek and gently pushes neo's face so she could see it again"i dont hate you. why would you ever guess that?"
because im a keyblade knight
"And i would care why? I really dont care. Am techically a nobody and you dont see everyone hating me."Karen looked at him.
"its doesnt matter to me what you are or what you have done in the past."Karen put her hand on his cheek and gently and softly pushes him face toward her again"Neo your my friend now. And plus you are cute."
((OMFG everyone stop doing that everywhere i go someone says im cute its getting rediculous)) he smiles " are you sure you dont kind who i am and actually you kinda cute to"
((but isnt it mostly me who does it on the rps with you. xD))"i dont mind and thanks"Karen smiled.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 4:27 pm
Jade watched the Keyblade boy and Karen blankly. He was trying to forget about Aeris, and it wasn't working too well.

Selena heard Emerald's cry for help, which she figured Jade must be drowning out in his quest to drown out everything. She hurried to the fire.

Emerald searched and searched. More than once he thought he saw someone, but they were already dead, half burned mostly. "Xoric! Any luck!" he tried to yell over the fire. It made him cough more.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:59 pm
trys not to see the person watching him  

Kaje The Wolf

hydra4

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:19 pm
DoubleMar
trys not to see the person watching him
((dude i think she meant me cause im with karen im actually right next to her))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 6:24 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((but isnt it mostly me who does it on the rps with you. xD))"i dont mind and thanks"Karen smiled.
okay *a tear comes down his cheek* this is the first time someone has ever not cared who i was  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:53 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
okay *a tear comes down his cheek* this is the first time someone has ever not cared who i was
"dont cry."Karen hugs him.
((omg i just realized i switched karen and mirei personlity around opps...))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:16 pm
Selena quickly, upon seeing Emerald in the middle of the fire, began to freeze parts of it, cutting off its supply of oxygen and area to burn, hindering it.  

Countess Valentine

Kaje The Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:09 pm
(i know that it has nothing to do with you) runs off  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:25 pm
Selena ran over to Emerald, covering her mouth. "What's this all about?" she asked, coughing. She was trying to put out the fire while not getting a huge intake of smoke.
"I don't know, but help me out! I used to live here..."  

Countess Valentine

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:33 pm
((This is what Selena looks like, and these are the many faces of Selena: User Image ))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 5:15 pm
"Xoric!" Emerald called out. "Xoric where are you? Fluorspar, can you sense him?" She nodded.
"He's that way, come on!" she said. Together, they combed the area for civilians, at the same time as looking for Xoric, who seemed to be missing, as he fluttered in and out of Selena's mind.
Jade, in Hollow Bastian, hid himself in the remains of Villian's Vale. He felt Selena and Emerald using energy to look for something, and got up, running in their general direction. "Those two..." he muttered. "Can't I get a moments rest?"  

Countess Valentine

AKHaze

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:04 am
Xoric stood at the remains of his old house. It wasn't very big or wasn't very different from any of the other houses other than it was much smaller and much more worn out. He remembered how he was raised here, being forced to eat extremely small meals and hardly ever getting any birthday presents. He used to hate this house but now... the house was burned down and all traces of his childhood were gone.
This is my fate, I couldn't have any trace of my past left. Xoric thought stressed. He then heard two voices over the fire shouting out to him. Xoric realized he was standing there thinking for over half an hour.
"I'm over here!" Xoric shouted.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces