Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Welcome to Nothingness Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Countess Valentine

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 7:37 pm
Xemaria's eye twitched. "Well, I've got an idea. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you first try to join, and then try to completely take over because they didn't give you enough power? Or did you get too strong for them, and they locked you up. But, if that's true, how did they do it?" Xemaria had quite a few questions. "Well, Taryx? With all due respect, that is," Xemaria added for kindness's sake.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 8:27 pm
He turned to the heartless and drew his gunblade once more. The heartless roared and charged at him. He blocked with the gunblade and the heartless bit on his. Then he drew his second one and slashed at it. It jumped back and clawed him into a wall. Before he hit he quickly through a chain at it and puled himself in. As he appraoched the beast he cut in a X shape with both blades and cut right through it. The beast vaninshed and huge heart returned to the darkness.  

shadowkeandre

Romantic Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:35 am
Taryx sighed. "It is a long story, but one I wish to tell. *ahem* After we became nobodies, the Organization was more than happy to let us in. But later on, when all of our group was there, the Organization had 27 members. I was originally number 3 of the whole thing. Xemnas then decided to split up the group for a mission, into the two halves there are. Us and them. The mission was a long and difficult one, taking the better portion of seven years, and eventually one of us 'died' during the mission. His name was Alixraen. After returning to headquarters to complain to Xemnas about why he would send us on such a long, deadly, and difficult mission, one where one of his own died, his only response was "That was but a test, and you have failed." My group, faced with immedaite elimination, started a fight, which we lost too. They forced us into these pods, Xemnnas deciding we were better off as test subjects, solely bases on our fighting skills. They would have continued with the experiments if Sora had not arrived. He defeated the Organization, yet failed to find us. And we have been here ever since. I hope that was satisfactory. Any questions?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:18 am
Xemaria thought a moment. "Yes," she said. "Before you joined the Organization, number 12. Larxene," Xemaria made a face as if saying the name brought a bad taste to her mouth. "There was one person, if I know my history, that didn't like Xemnas's decsion. Was it Roxas, or Larxene? Or, sorry for asking, but, do you know?" Xemaria pryed.
"What are you getting at?" Xili asked.
"I'm trying to sort some things out in my head," Xemaria explained laconically.  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:59 am
Vaxlyn's head was swirling with all of the new imformation she had just obtained, and confusion also overwelmed her for Xemaria's questions. Vaxlyn, to calm herself, Leaned up against the wall and listened to the conversation quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 2:01 pm
Cliff-The-Vampire
Name: Xerox
Number: VII
Weapon: Scyth of Darkness and Misery
Nickname: Pain Bringer
Skill:Call forth creatures of darkness, and can make the weak minded go insane.
Class: Mainly stragitgist, and offense.

"Man...I hope everyone's not mad at me for being so late. I can never keep up with the time..." Xerox said as he walked into the entrance hallway.
Xerox heard yelling coming from the throne room, and he sensed tensions. "I wonder what they got them selves into this time." Xerox went up to the throne room and saw all the new people and the open pods. "What happned while I was gone? And who are these people? Some one please explain!"

"Were have you been?" asked Kura  

LightPinkAngel

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:11 pm
Taryx nodded. "It was Roxas. By that time he was fed up with the Organization because they didn't give him the answers he wanted. So he just didn't help them, and then he deserted."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 3:46 pm
"Ah, I knew it was either him or her... Thanks, that explains a lot," Xemaria said, clenching and unclenching her left hand, as if crushing air.
"Hm? What does that explain?" Xili asked. She was genuinely curious.
"Well," Xemaria started, brushing some of her blonde hair out of her blue eyes. "I had to know exactly what happened."
"Why?" Xili asked.
"Because-" Xemaria was cut off by the sound of either a wvyvern or a dragon outside. It's roar shook the entire castle. "Darn."  

Countess Valentine

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 4:53 pm
"Hey, I'll go deal with him...I'll get the scoop on this later...Continue on with your conversation. Bye guys!" Vaxlyn said as she whipped out her sword and ran for the door. She looked excited to finally kill something on her own. She dissapeared down the hall way.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:24 pm
LightPinkAngel
Cliff-The-Vampire
Name: Xerox
Number: VII
Weapon: Scyth of Darkness and Misery
Nickname: Pain Bringer
Skill:Call forth creatures of darkness, and can make the weak minded go insane.
Class: Mainly stragitgist, and offense.

"Man...I hope everyone's not mad at me for being so late. I can never keep up with the time..." Xerox said as he walked into the entrance hallway.
Xerox heard yelling coming from the throne room, and he sensed tensions. "I wonder what they got them selves into this time." Xerox went up to the throne room and saw all the new people and the open pods. "What happned while I was gone? And who are these people? Some one please explain!"

"Were have you been?" asked Kura

"I was busy..." Xerox said quetly while leaning against the wall.  

Cliff-The-Vampire

Cliff-The-Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:27 pm
xquietrosex
"Hey, I'll go deal with him...I'll get the scoop on this later...Continue on with your conversation. Bye guys!" Vaxlyn said as she whipped out her sword and ran for the door. She looked excited to finally kill something on her own. She dissapeared down the hall way.

"I'll follow her for back-up! Bye guys!" Xerox ran off, following Vaxlyn to go kill the wvyvern.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:31 pm
"Now that you have heard our story, will you do us a small favor?," Taryx asked to Xemaria and Xaringulos. "Now that the previous Organization is gone, will you be so gracious as to allow us into yours? You understand the hardships we have gone through to get absolutley nothing in return." He gestured to the nine nobodies standing in the line. "These are the most dedicated and hard-working group that I could have asked for. And now, I feel we have found somewhere we belong."  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:08 pm
Vaxlyn saw Xerox folling her, and let him catch up to her. "You wanna help me with this?" Vaxlyn offered.
"Sure, I'm always up for a rumble!" Xerox said as he ran beside her.
They ran outside and saw 5 wvyvern, 10 neoshadows, and other heartless standing there, waiting for them.
"Looks like we're gonna have a big rumble..."Vaxlyn said while she readied herself for the battle.
"Yeah, looks like fun! Lets go!" They both jumped into action. They fought alongside eachother swiftly, but only more and more kept appearing. Vaxlyn and Xerox, just kept fighting even harder though.
A few minutes later a huge heartless appeared. It had mulitple arms, and all had HUGE swords in their hands.
"Crap..." Vaxlyn sighed, as she wipped the sweat from her fore-head.
They jumped into battle again. Fighting, and jumping quickly to block the arms and swords.
Another few minutes past and it hit Vaxlyn against a building, and hard.
"Vaxlyn?! Are you alright?!" Xerox yelled and he dodged a sword.
"Ahh...Crap..."Vaxlyn siad as she saw her side bleeding.
"Do you want me to get help?" Xerox asked.
"No, I'll be fine." Vaxlyn got up and went back to battle.
Eventually the beast was slowed, and both Vaxlyn and Xerox had taken some hits.
"Just hold a little longer, I think we almost have him!" Xerox yelled while slashing as one of the arms.
The beast screamed out in pain, swiped Xerox into a wall, and swooped Vaxlyn into one of his hands and dissapeared. The last thing Xerox heard of Vaxlyn was a faint cry for help.

Xerox quickly got to his feet and limped back the the throne room. He burt in with a bloddy face and hands and yelled with a tierd and frightened voice, "Vaxlyn has been...Stolen!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:38 am
Xemaria turned to Xerox, and lifted him off the ground, holding his shirt collar angrily. "What did you say!!!" she seethed. He repeated himself, and Xemaria resisted the urge to throw him against a wall. Instead, she put him down, and spun around, turning to Taryx. "You," she said, pointing. She strode upto him. "You, all of you, you're all in. With one condition. We need Vaxlyn back. We need you to help us. We're all going in, and if you want in, you can help us," she stated. She added quietly, "This isn't Xemnas's test all over again. I'm going, Xeringulos will go, Xerox will go, and Kura," she added, glaring at her, "will go too. So, how about it?" she said, offering a hand to shake to seal a deal.  

Countess Valentine

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces