Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Locked Memories (the future depends on the next generation) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alchemy Puppet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:16 pm
((s'ok))

Without warning she hugged Cessy with glee. "I missed you!" She smiled seeing her aunt. "Ah wait xigbar and xaldin said they had to send you somewhere.....did they send you to come back here?" she let go looking at her confused.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:39 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
"What makes you so sure you will die, perhaps it is all just a miss understanding," Vexen lied, "I'm sure our Superior could clear this whole thing up, but unforetunetly, he recently ordered for no one to disterb him. I would take you to him, but he has also seemed to have disappeared on us."

"Well....If you knew what has happened in the last few hours, you would know why I would be thinking I'm going off to my death, but oh well. Just take me were ever you wanna take me. I don't really care...Like it would matter if I did care..." Rose gave up. She looked at Veven with solem eyes and motioned for him to lead the way.

Vexen did not, indeed, care what happened to Rose, but he was becoming curios as to what had been going on in the past few hours. He had been in the lab since ealry that morning and hadn't come out until now. I figured He'd find Siax later and have him report. After all, Vexen was a higher member then him.

Vexen began to lead Rose down an opposite hallway, but where to take her was another question. He thought of where axel would be if he were him looking for someone. Other thoughts floated in his mind, he could just kill her. but killings weren't his particular catagory of experties. Vexen was a man of science, after all. that's when an odd idea hit him.

"Would you like to see my lab?" he said to Rose.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:41 pm
Alchemy Puppet
((s'ok))

Without warning she hugged Cessy with glee. "I missed you!" She smiled seeing her aunt. "Ah wait xigbar and xaldin said they had to send you somewhere.....did they send you to come back here?" she let go looking at her confused.

Cessy giggled, "You could say that." then changed the subject, "Do you know where I can find Xemnas, I want to make sure the package I sent was not damaged when it got here (and by package she means Rose)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:24 pm
Axel had been dodging and slipping from Demyx's attacks. Slicing away any Dancer nobodies that came to close. He was trying to infultrate Demyx's massive defences but it was difficult with water geysers rushing toward him.

"What the hell is your problem, You idiot," Axel yells out to Demyx. He just ignored Axel and kept up his defence. He only hoped he was giving Rose enough time to escape.

Siax came into the room holding his claymore, he was full of irritation and frustration that had been piling on all day. And this was what tipped the glass. He marched as close as he could to the battle. he pulls his weapon back then thrusts it forward, causing a great wind to hault the too idiots fighting. (Much like he did to Sora and his friends in the game, I don't know what that attack was called sweatdrop ) it knocked them over and both looked to see who had done it.

"Siax," Axel exclaimed.

Demyx remaind silent and got to his feet.

"i swear if you two were not one of us, I'd use your bodies for a training post," Siax growled. He marched even closer to Axel and Demyx saying, "Who started it."

Axel pointed at Demyx, Demyx points at Axel.

Siax rushed another windy blow at them, knocking them to the ground He yells, "I am in NO mood for games, Who started it!!"

Axel got back on his feet, he didn't have to take any crap from this loser. Axel dusts his cloak off, "You want some one to blame, blame him," he nudged his head toward demyx who was still sitting on the floor, "I was doing what I was ordered, when this dimwit attacked me."

Demyx glared at Axel.

Just then other higher members came into the room.

Luxord, Marluxia, Zexion, Laxeus, and even Xigbar.

"well," said Luxord, "I suppose we have nothing to worry about, looks like Siax is already taking care of this fight."

"What are you all doing here?" said Siax using a cooler tone.

"Some young ones came to us saying there was a fight going on in this room," said Zexion.

"But since you seem to have it under control all ready, I guess we can go back to our duties," said Marluxia.

"Just exactly is going on here, anyway," asked Luxord.  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 4:50 pm
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
"What makes you so sure you will die, perhaps it is all just a miss understanding," Vexen lied, "I'm sure our Superior could clear this whole thing up, but unforetunetly, he recently ordered for no one to disterb him. I would take you to him, but he has also seemed to have disappeared on us."

"Well....If you knew what has happened in the last few hours, you would know why I would be thinking I'm going off to my death, but oh well. Just take me were ever you wanna take me. I don't really care...Like it would matter if I did care..." Rose gave up. She looked at Veven with solem eyes and motioned for him to lead the way.

Vexen did not, indeed, care what happened to Rose, but he was becoming curios as to what had been going on in the past few hours. He had been in the lab since ealry that morning and hadn't come out until now. I figured He'd find Siax later and have him report. After all, Vexen was a higher member then him.

Vexen began to lead Rose down an opposite hallway, but where to take her was another question. He thought of where axel would be if he were him looking for someone. Other thoughts floated in his mind, he could just kill her. but killings weren't his particular catagory of experties. Vexen was a man of science, after all. that's when an odd idea hit him.

"Um...Sure I guess. What kind of lab is it? Like what kind of studies do you do there?" Rose asked while following him cautiously.
Rose wondered what he was thinking about.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:01 pm
Medevilgirl
Alchemy Puppet
((s'ok))

Cessy giggled, "You could say that." then changed the subject, "Do you know where I can find Xemnas, I want to make sure the package I sent was not damaged when it got here (and by package she means Rose)
"Father Xemnas?" She asked then thought remebering back at that room she accidentally slipped in. "Uuuuh...I saw him in that room two doors down. He didn't look too good So I don't think it's ok...." She explained.  

Taimu Dolores

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:53 pm
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl
xquietrosex
Medevilgirl

"Um...Sure I guess. What kind of lab is it? Like what kind of studies do you do there?" Rose asked while following him cautiously.

"Oh," said Vexen, "nothing to elaborate, just your usually chemicals, tools, and specimens," he grin devilishly as he walked ahaed of Rose.

"Its this way," he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:54 pm
Time Puppet
Medevilgirl
Alchemy Puppet
((s'ok))

"Father Xemnas?" She asked then thought remebering back at that room she accidentally slipped in. "Uuuuh...I saw him in that room two doors down. He didn't look too good So I don't think it's ok...." She explained.

"That's ok," said Cessy softly, I only need to see him for a moment, I believe he would be extecting me. Could you please show me which door it is."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Positive Pollie

Aged Hoarder

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:04 pm
Quote:

"Oh," said Vexen, "nothing to elaborate, just your usually chemicals, tools, and specimens," he grin devilishly as he walked ahaed of Rose.

"Its this way," he said.
"Ok, it sounds interesting. As long as you don't do any experiments on me, or anything like that, I'm fine." Rose said, half way joking. She followed Vexen through more hallways. How many hallways were there in the place?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 5:45 pm
The other Organization members left the room in a hurry leaving Xirius on the floor. "What the hell is going on here?"  

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

Taimu Dolores

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 10:12 pm
Medevilgirl
Time Puppet
Medevilgirl
Alchemy Puppet
((s'ok))

"That's ok," said Cessy softly, I only need to see him for a moment, I believe he would be extecting me. Could you please show me which door it is."
Naixen nodded and pulled her over to the dorr she accidentalyl ran into. "He's in here." She pointed at the door before them. "Is he mad about something Aunty Cessy?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:49 pm
Time Puppet
Medevilgirl
Time Puppet
Medevilgirl
Alchemy Puppet
((s'ok))

Naixen nodded and pulled her over to the dorr she accidentalyl ran into. "He's in here." She pointed at the door before them. "Is he mad about something Aunty Cessy?" She asked.

"Not mad," said Cessy as she examined the door carefully, "just probably very distrot." She gives of a perky smile when she said this.

"Well, I better go in and say Hi, thank you for helping me, Little one," She said, then gave Naixen a tight hug. "Now I'm going to go see if there is anything I could do to help you superior." then released the little girl to open the door. Before she closed it behind herself, Cessy gave one last wave to Naixen before closing the door.

Xamnas was slouched in a petheticly weak pose. When he heard the door open and close, he glanced up sayng roughly and out of breath, "I told you Naixen to leave me BE!!" But who he saw wasn't Naixen.

"Oh, you..." he growled. "And what reason have you come here? Let me guess, to laugh in my face while my body slowly dies, I suppose that seems fitting for you, whench. You always were nothing more but a worthless excuse of existence. Nothing more but emptiness."

"Look who's calling the kettle black, Mr. Superior," eased Cessy, "Before you go off and through accusations, perhaps you showed over look the wrongs you have thrown apon me!!"

Xemnas only glared maliciously at Cessy while she walked Closer to him. "Perhaps," she spoke, "You could be so kind as to explain to me why you sent your moronic lackies out to destroy my Bar, me, and MY world!!," She was close to him now, then quickly jumped down to his level and pulled out a small dagger she kept hidden in her cloths and held it to his kneck. Normally Xemnas would have already had a strong gaurd up, but in his weakend state, it was difficult for him to even move.

"We had a deal," Said Cessy while she dug the blade into Xemnas's skin, applying enough pressure to get her point across but not actually cut anything. "I held on to your idiotic Key, You keep my world safe. Now seeing as I've kept my end of the bargun up and you have failed to keep yours, I see no reason why I should not cut you right now, and be rid of one of the most notorious monsters in all the worlds."
Xemnas barked back, "Go ahead, It will certainly be the last thing you ever do, once my followers find out you did it, they'll hunt you down like the dog you are and-"

Cessy put more pressure on the blade, this time making a descent cut on his throat. The blood slide down his neck and under his cloak.

"I would watch that mouth of yours', little man. You are in no position to mouth of me." Cessy had a divious expression in her face.
She always enjoyed causing people she dispised pain.

Xemnas whinced at the pain, but he was use to such pain. "I didn't send any one out." He choked.

"What did you just say," Cessy's mood changed to concerned and serious. Xemnas repeated his worlds and looked her stright in the eyes, "I didn't send anyone out after you!"

"What do you mean you didn't send anyone after me," she spoke franticly, removing the knife from his throat. "I was told from your boys that You had terminated our contract and and wanted me dead!"

Xemnas roled his head away from her and held his hand to the slit on his throat, "I have been in the room all day, I have refused to see anyone or speak with anyone." He replied, his breath seemed thinner and more exahsted then before.

Cessy went wide eyed, "What do you mean, you haven't seen anyone...." she thought of Rose, "What about a young girl?"

Xemnas eyed her oddly, "What are you talking about, I haven't seen or spoken to anyone."

"I sent you a young girl, named Rose, surely they would have found her by now. I was certain they would have brought her straight to you. Are you certain you've spoken to no one?" Cessy seemed urgent, scared even, what could have happened to Rose?

"Xemnas looked more sturnly to her, and replied, "No one!"

Cessy melted lower to the ground. What was going on, if Xemnas wasn't the one who sent Xigbar and Xaldin after her, then who did?

Xemnas only layed against the wall clutching at his bleeding kneck. It didn't seem like it was ging to stop. But he didn't care, Xemnas felt he would soon dissappeare anyway. There was no reason to stop it.

Cessy looked back up at him and the blood running over his glooved hand. She leaned forward, toward him with an out stretched hand. When he saw it, Xemnas flitched instinctively. Rose paused, now having a sympathetic look in her eyes, said, " Let me fix it."

Xemnas was apposed to it but allowed her to reach closer. She placed her hand over thecut she had made then closed her eyes to consintrate. Xemnas only looked away from her as a soft dim velvet light, illuminated underneath her hand. the blood slowly stopped as the light faded away, then she removed her hand from him reveaing clean, untouched skin, though there was still a line of blood remaining on his kneck.

Cessy opened her eyes once again after she removed the hand. Xemnas rubbed at his newly healed skin emotionlessly. "Its to bad," he said, "That you can't use your power of healing to cure what truly ales me."

"Who's to say I would if I could," she said dryly. This actually managed to get a small chuckle out of Xemnas.

Cessy began to use a strong serious tone in her voice as she spoke, "Xemnas, I need to find that girl,. I ned to find Rose. If she is lost in your world then I need to get her back."

Xemnas eyes here curiously, "What's so special about this girl that you need to get her back?"

the divious smile grows back on Cessy's lips, "I think she may be of some use to you."  

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Alixraen

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:57 am
Xirius ran into a room and saw Cessy wtih Naixen and Xemnas. Suddenly has angry mood turned sour in front of the Superior. "Good day, Mr. Superior." He quickly turned to Cessy. "What is going on here? I have been wandering the castle for hours, after those dimwits left me alone in that room, and now...What the hell is going on!!?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 5:07 pm
Naixen squirmed as cassy walked into the room then later next Xirius. She easily hearsd a bit of a struggle inside but wasn't using much of her element to listen what they were talking about. Al she was able to make out was confusion and trouble among the Organization. Naixen gulped and ran off feeling a bit scared about what the adults were talking about. She had a sudden need to find one of her members and cling onto.

She then heard shouting down a hall that was damped with water and covered in rubble. This scared her a bit more as she couldn't help follow and found her way into the room with Axel and Demyx being scolded by Saix with Luxord, Marluxia, Zexion, Lexaeus, and Xigbar coming to witness the sudden chaos. With child instincts, she hastelyran to the closest members to her latched onto one of them. She was too confused and scared on what was going in the organization.  

Alchemy Puppet

Medevilgirl

8,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:14 pm
Axel felt something grab at his cloak. "What the hell," he said surprized when he looked down to see a younger member tugging at the leather fabric as if it where a blanket.

Axel wasn't use to being around the really little members. His position was exicuter, training children wasn't part of his Job discription, nor did he want that head ache, he noticed the effect it had on the older members.

"Um...," he eyed Naixen oddly, "Can I help you?"

In fact Axel had not had any contact with children since Roxas and Sora, and was not willing to reopen barried wounds, so he kept as much distance as possible from anyone who tried to come close to him.

naixen looked up at Axel with big glossy eyes. She looked frightend and confused. Axel stared at her for a moment, unsure of how to react to the little girl.

Of course the other members had noticed her by the time Axel had spoke. For a split second, it didn't click that a younger member was in the room, then Saix shook his head a tad, saying exhastedly, "Ok, this is becoming rediculous. Who is that, Axel?" The events of the day were obviously over loading Siax's system.

Axel glanced up at him then back at the girl, with a slightly gapped mouth, "Uhhhh," was all he could say, He didn't know who she was.

This is when Xigbar finally realized who it was and immediatly rushed over to her, replying, "Its Naixen." He knealed down and placed a conforting hand on her shoulder. "Naixen," he said, "What are you doing here? I thought I told you to ge back to your room."

Axel just stared still a bit out of it. the other members had placed full attention on this little girl now. They all were wondering the same thng, what i nthe world was she doing here and why did she look so distrot.?  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff