Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
organization online rp (read first post) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you think this is a good idea
  yes
  no
  maybe
  just give me your damn gold
View Results

Akira Shinji

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:42 pm
Alixraen
The Sphinxyness
((K, I'll edit that if you want me too.. XD))

Xia stopped for a second about Rixia's question and spun around to see Xeviance there. "Umm, hello there. I'm Xia." she replied, unsure of who this person was and why they were sneaking around.

"Xia." Xeviance looked to the other girl, but he did not yet know her name. "Sorry to bother you both, but I was only curious that others were here. I didn't think that this many people knew about this castle."

"Well, it took me a heck of a long time to find the castle in the first place..." Rixia sighed.

((By the way make sure you don't mix me and Ruxia up, seeing as there's one-letter-difference, just wanted to say that ^_^))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 2:46 pm
Xirks walks in the castle, "hmm nice place they got here..."  

MrAsianK

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:18 pm
Xia grinned a bit then suddenly looked a bit sad. "I..I was sort of a part of them." she said, "I know this castle cause it used to be my home."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:24 pm
The Sphinxyness
Xia grinned a bit then suddenly looked a bit sad. "I..I was sort of a part of them." she said, "I know this castle cause it used to be my home."

"Wow..." Rixia thought of something. "So you must know this place like the back of your hand, huh?"  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:28 pm
Xia looked back to her and smiled softly. "Sure, except for some places.." she said a bit embarrassed. She did get lost in the castle from time to time, but if she was trully trying to get somewhere, she always managed to find the place she wanted to go.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:32 pm
"Must be nice, anyways. Me...well, I got lost on the first floor. That wasn't a wonderful experience." She laughed a little. "Anyways, we were heading to Proof of Existence?..."  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:38 pm
Xia nodded and lead the way, weaving through the halls and smiled somewhat as memories floated in her mind. She then came upon a door and gently opened it, revealing a room with what looked like tombstones but were once doors and one big door way in the back. "So, what are we looking for here?" she asked, her eyes looking towards the big door.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:41 pm
Rixia pondered the question. "I guess..." she finally replied, "anyone who could help us out. Or at least some sort of clue."  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:43 pm
Xia walked gently to the big door where strange glowing vines etched the walls from it. "I'm not sure, but I wish he was here to give me a sign. Then again if anyone could, that would be great as well." she said, gently touching one of the vines with her hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:50 pm
"I'm not sure Demyx could help, though...he never did really pay attention to much." She sighed. "I still miss him, though..."  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:54 pm
"Xemnas...would know what to do..He always seemed to know what to do.." Xia said softly, starting to walk through the giant door which she knew lead to Xemnas' balcony.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:57 pm
Rixia wasn't sure if she should follow or not, because Xia seemed to be going through her memories; that should be like a sort of private time, she thought. But she also didn't want to risk becoming lost. Eventually, against what was probably better judgement, she decided to go after Xia.

((sorry if I'm being kinda slow, I'm trying to do homework, too sweatdrop ))  

Akira Shinji

The Sphinxyness

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:02 pm
((It's ok. ^^))

Xia walked slowly up the stairs that lead to the balcony that once held Kingdom Hearts. "He was always there.." she said, remembering how Kingdom Hearts was like their only hope of becoming whole again, or so she was told. She smiled, remembering all the things he had told her here, who the Organization was, who was who and what was what. She stepped onto the balcony, hoping it contained the answer she wanted for her question now. Where was he?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:07 pm
"The Altar of Naught..." Rixia had heard of this place before, about how the Organization had tried to create their own Kingdom Hearts. She had never actually seen it, though, let alone been there. "What a breathtaking view..." she murmured. "I see why Xemnas hung around here."  

Akira Shinji

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 5:39 pm
Recca walked up the stairs, and ended up at Twilight View, "hmm let's see... i'm here, and if i go that way i'll end up at the thones, then that way is proof of existance, they really need to put up maps around this place" Recca walked down to the thrones  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff