Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Video Games. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mrtommyos is...
An atheist!
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Sexy!
10%
 10%  [ 3 ]
Fun!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
All of the above!
55%
 55%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 29

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 10:11 am
Orichalcon
[Satan] 2.0
Sanguvixen
[Satan] 2.0
Games that I recieved for Christmas:
Jet Force Gemini
Perfect Dark
Metal Gear Solid
Xenogears

Xenogears eek

NO FAIR! crying
Oh yes. It's the best game I got for Christmas. Metal Gear Solid comes in close second. talk2hand

Metal Gear Solid. I love that game. For one simple reason:

>.>
<.<

Otacon

Also, for anyone that's seen the MGS4 trailer: Solid Snake looks like my dad. gonk eek
I haven't seen the trailers, but I've seen pictures. I feel like the only one who thinks that's cool. How many video game characters age like that? It makes it more realistic. My favorite character is Psycho Mantis.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 8:46 pm
[Satan] 2.0
I haven't seen the trailers, but I've seen pictures. I feel like the only one who thinks that's cool. How many video game characters age like that? It makes it more realistic. My favorite character is Psycho Mantis.

I think it's awesome, but that doesn't change the fact that Solid Snake looks like my dad. Literally, they have the same damn mustache and everything. The trailer is awesome because you get to see some character interaction between Otacon and Snake. Even after X amount of years, they still act the same around eachother

I love Psycho Mantis. I love him and his amazing ability to read my memory card mind.  

Orichalcon

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:47 am
Orichalcon
[Satan] 2.0

I think it's awesome, but that doesn't change the fact that Solid Snake looks like my dad. Literally, they have the same damn mustache and everything. The trailer is awesome because you get to see some character interaction between Otacon and Snake. Even after X amount of years, they still act the same around eachother

I love Psycho Mantis. I love him and his amazing ability to read my memory card mind.
I'm currently at the part where Maryl is shot and you have to find a sniper rifle. I usually play RPGs, so I'm surprised I enjoyed this game. I also love how Otacon and Snake still get along. I have also played MGS 2. The thing I loved the most about the game was finding new and interesting ways to kill Emma.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 10:08 am
[Satan] 2.0
Orichalcon
[Satan] 2.0

I'm currently at the part where Maryl is shot and you have to find a sniper rifle. I usually play RPGs, so I'm surprised I enjoyed this game. I also love how Otacon and Snake still get along. I have also played MGS 2. The thing I loved the most about the game was finding new and interesting ways to kill Emma.

I hear that xd

It's the same with me. MSG is one of the 3-4 non-RPG series I play (most of the non-RPG games I play are stand alone). I'm terrible at it, but it's still fun.  

Orichalcon

Sanguvixen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 6:27 pm
Speaking of Video Games.....I subscribed to a Video Game Magazine at Gamecrazy three months ago. I got the MPV card, and the subscription by exchanging $20 worth of store credit.

Guess what? I've yet to recieve a single magazine in the mail. So I went with my mom and step-dad up to the Hollywood Video. My mom got a gift card from someone. Too bad we couldn't use it. This was due to a recent accident where a car crashed into the building, and took down part of the computer system.

I went to the Gamecrazy area, and guess what? ******** Guess What? The person who took down my street address made a little type and Toby became Coby.

Thus stands the reason I haven't been getting my magazines.

Grrrrrr.....this is so wrong. So next week I have to call up some place, to get the entire thing straight....so that I'll finally recieve my magazines.

At least the people working there gave me two free magazines from the store to compensate for thier workers mistake.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 1:07 pm
I started playing sims 2 again xp  

Darth Moe

Ketashia

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 5:33 pm
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this or not (I'm too lazy to check ^^), but does anyone play or has played EverQuest before?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:15 pm
Ketashia
I'm not sure if anyone mentioned this or not (I'm too lazy to check ^^), but does anyone play or has played EverQuest before?

I've played it. I did for a while, but now I don't. >.> I discovered that my PS2 was dying of loneliness, so now I'm paying attention to it.  

EngelerDeamon

Ketashia

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:54 pm
EngelerDeamon
Ketashia

I've played it. I did for a while, but now I don't. >.> I discovered that my PS2 was dying of loneliness, so now I'm paying attention to it.

Really? Well if you ever get back into the game, let me know! I'm an EverQuest addict. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:15 pm
hmmm I've been playing World of Warcraft for awhile now, Katamari Damacy which is the most cracked out game i've ever played, and City of Villians. I cant wait til they release a decent rpg. On that note if anyones played one lately, let me know the name so i can check it out. smile  

Angel Panda

Orichalcon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:01 pm
I highly recommend the Digital Devil Saga games. I'm currently playing them. Personally, I'm suprised that anything related to the Shin Megami Tensei series ever made it over to the U.S., and am even MORE shocked that the fundies aren't all over this game like Jack Thompson on Grand Theft Auto .  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:56 am
hmm i shall haveta check that one out 3nodding  

Angel Panda

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 12:56 pm
Orichalcon
I highly recommend the Digital Devil Saga games. I'm currently playing them. Personally, I'm suprised that anything related to the Shin Megami Tensei series ever made it over to the U.S., and am even MORE shocked that the fundies aren't all over this game like Jack Thompson on Grand Theft Auto .
I remember that game being mentioned on X-Play. It also got a 5 out of 5.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:17 pm
Top Five Games I've Played in the past month:

1. Guitar Hero. (ima drummer, not a guitar player, so i figured this would be koo)
2. Shadow of the Collusus
3. BattleFront 2 for PSP
4. Shinobi (a classic)
5. Zelda 64: Ocarina of Time. ((all hail link! killer of ganon! saver of zelda!))  

you+gained+a+level

The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces