Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

`~Free Spirit~`

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:22 am
school is boring i do agree but is she are teacher
cus im scared if she is  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:28 am
yeah that's true, i can't wait until i become chuunin.. then i'll go kick some forheign ninjas a**!!

wanna train?
i've got a totalywicked techinqueXD *Forming seals* "Sexy no jutsu" *poof!! transforms into a hot chick*  

Latarziie

Wize5

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2007 11:56 pm
*appears in the middle of the sexy no jutsu* OMG!! eek is that all you got here lets have some real fun *forms hand seals faster than lighting* Kokoni Arazu no Jutsu (Demonic illusion: False surroundings) *the room fades out and the students find themselves in Hadies, then, an echoing voice* let's see how you handle this. *fire sprites appear and begin to attack*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 12:16 am
*glares at Wise* stare
"As honored as I am to be in your presence, I am trying to conduct a class here. But if you have other plans for the kiddies, by all means, enjoy~"
*sits back and watches*
Inside Thoughts: "This might be fun..." twisted

Muppins

Latarziie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 4:32 am
Oh you think your tough eh? *forms seal* KAI (release) *the genjutsu disapears* oh now you'll regret it.. *runs towards Wize the Demon Slayer fast that the eye cant keep up, jumps over and land behind * "now its my turn" *takes out a kunai* "Secret technique of konoha, THOUSAND YEARS OF PAIN" *stabs Wize the Demon Slayer in the a***  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:06 am
Jumps up pulls out large zanbato uses hand signs. Water clone. then all uses water bulet jutsu. attack assassin bunny  

Martin Spiralwave

Latarziie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:20 am
*one bullet hits the leg* "damn bunny" *Forms seals* "Suiton SuiryĆ«dan no Jutsu" (water dragon blast technique) *an massive water dragon rises and attacks the bunny boy(lmao)*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:25 am
Takes the hits with water clone and while clones explodes uses water dragon bullet followed by water prison.  

Martin Spiralwave

Latarziie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:47 am
"u wont hit me again" *forms seal* "Suiton Suijinheki"(water encampment wall) *a great water wall stops the attack and head towards 33jenova*  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:53 am
copies move while using large zanbato (kinda like zabuza's sword) to block your attack then swings widly. mass water clone jutsu . water dragon bullet and water dragon. followed with a watershockwave while using Fish spit and water flicker to flivk water into ur eyes. fianlly my water dragon bullet attack usin remainder of clones. Kunais with exploding tags in water.

the classroom is so messed up  

Martin Spiralwave

Martin Spiralwave

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 5:55 am
hey i just realized w are gennin wanna become a genin group?  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:29 am
YEAH no problems biggrin but we need one more then^^  

Latarziie

Latarziie

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 6:33 am
MY IDOL!

User Image

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 2:39 pm
ok time out!
first of all, Latarziie how come u kno how to use a secret konoha technique if ur a mist nin...?
second, Wize is the mizukage... so i dunno if u can do that to him anyways...
and third, r gennin allowed to use "suiton suiryuudan no jutsu" and "suiton suijenheki"?

Muppins

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games