9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:18 am
DemonicHelfire
its a good pic, but i go for the joker
User Image

I like that pic of her, but I like the one with her with wings holding the balloons too...a rare shot of her not being crazy or killing things ^_^;;  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:03 pm
i have a lot of pictures that i like starting by this two
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
specially this one

katakito

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:21 pm
Jainith
i have a lot of pictures that i like starting by this two

That is one of my favorite pictures! So pretty smile
I wish I could walk around dressed like that, I would love to cosplay as her, so cool looking cool  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:41 pm
Jainith

specially this one

When I was completely new to AS, I thought that was Kira. And if I remember correctly, that's the first AS manga I bought, volumn 8, since it was the only one that was available at the time.  

Moonlit Masquerade

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 8:18 pm
Moonlit Masquerade

When I was completely new to AS, I thought that was Kira. And if I remember correctly, that's the first AS manga I bought, volumn 8, since it was the only one that was available at the time.

:3 I rememebr I bought AS completely out of order too...I hopped and skipped around, buying the volumes I liked for a while until I decided to settle down and start from volume one, proper -_-;  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:13 am
Sai-kun

:3 I rememebr I bought AS completely out of order too...I hopped and skipped around, buying the volumes I liked for a while until I decided to settle down and start from volume one, proper -_-;

That was fun. I enjoy buying mangas out of order.  

Moonlit Masquerade

YGOPaladin

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 9:58 am
Moonlit Masquerade
Sai-kun

That was fun. I enjoy buying mangas out of order.

I actually accidently did that with AS... I didn't intend to, but after I realized I had done it I decided it didn't matter all that much since I had already seen the OVA when I accidently bought vol. 3 instead of vol. 1. So I read the first three out of order... but it really didn't effect anything all that much.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:34 pm
YGOPaladin

I actually accidently did that with AS... I didn't intend to, but after I realized I had done it I decided it didn't matter all that much since I had already seen the OVA when I accidently bought vol. 3 instead of vol. 1. So I read the first three out of order... but it really didn't effect anything all that much.

Hehe. But I guess the manga was way better than the OVA?

I found some really nice Count Cain pics from the manga. I really like these two. Especially the Cain one, he looks pretty dam hot heart . And the picture of Michaela is supposed to be the resemblance of her to Shuzette

And here's sexy Cain.

That site has a lot of CC and GC pictures.  

Moonlit Masquerade

machibito

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:20 am
hmm theres sooo many kaori pics that i love......im not really sure if these are spoilers cos they don't really "spoil" things as such buut to be on the safe side i'll say...THESE ARE SPOILERS SO VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!! (both from AS btw xd )

http://tinypic.com/f3icqo.jpg - thats a cool page of lucifer (in my opinion) hehe

http://tinypic.com/f3id1k.jpg - a *kinda* spoiler page with raphy and sara....aww raphy's soo cute here ^___^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 11:03 am
machibito
hmm theres sooo many kaori pics that i love......im not really sure if these are spoilers cos they don't really "spoil" things as such buut to be on the safe side i'll say...THESE ARE SPOILERS SO VIEW AT YOUR OWN RISK!! (both from AS btw xd )

http://tinypic.com/f3icqo.jpg - thats a cool page of lucifer (in my opinion) hehe

http://tinypic.com/f3id1k.jpg - a *kinda* spoiler page with raphy and sara....aww raphy's soo cute here ^___^

I like that pic of Lucifer too :3
It's a very useful picture! I grab Photoshop brushes off of it all the time XD  

Sai-kun
Captain

Dapper Fairy

9,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rainbow_Revulsion

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:27 pm
Here's a couple of my favorites.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Somebody drew that, and no, sadly it wasn't me. S/he looks so adorable! surprised

And I'm just putting the link for this one. It's a tad big, so it was just in case. ^^;;
http://www.maj.com/gallery/Ayame/Anime/hmm.bmp
And yes, the red writing is something me and my cousin added. xd Yes, we're crazy, I know.

I have quite a few more, but I'm too lazy to post them now. Perhaps I will some other time.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:55 pm
That really is a great picture! I wish I could draw like that.  

Moonlit Masquerade

alicelights

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:32 am
alicelights
User Image

The image I mentioned above. My favorite Raziel picture that I have ever seen as of volume 6. My scanner status has not changed, so I took a photograph of the manga instead.

on volume 10, I also love this Raziel picture the most....wow xd  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces