Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil Theories Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krav3n88

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:36 pm
Well I am so glad I joined this guild. This is my view on the subjects we hit. HUNK, for the datings of his files he didn't come with the first party to get the G-virus sample. It was three day after the team first gone there. The G-virus its self has the ability to mutate whenever it feels the host body is in danger or has took major damage.(Which is why when he injects himself with a pure sample he grows the arm....he was kinda dying from the bullet wounds.) The more G-virus needs to change the more nutrients it needs afterwards. (Like needing to feed)

Being infected by the G and being Injected is different. When infecting You need to exchange of body fluid which normally you end up being implanted with a G baby thingie. This takes some to for it to bust out of your chest like in aliens. which is why Claire could go find the cure before it was too late. Sherry is Willams daughter which is why he can track her in the city, If Sherry didnt get cure unlike with Ben and Irons It would have took over her body and changed it. So yea I areed on most stuff but wanted to throw in my two cent. I am new here hope Its great! Oh and as far as the labs...Ya beat me i have no clue
(TY)
*Step off soap box*
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:55 pm
*cough, whisper* Sherry... sweatdrop  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Locust Girl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:56 am
(I really hate to spam, but I feel like I needed to contribute)

There is obviously a lot more to my research on the history of Umbrella. I am at awe at how much deeper the story goes. (I've come up with a few theories, but I could never post them!)  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:19 pm
Exodia The Forbidden One
I'm not to sure on this but am i right to say that the G-Virus combines with a hosts DNA?
Maybe only pure G-Virus can infect people and the G-Virus is changed when it enters a host.
I don't know if I'm correct about this, but from I can recall of everything I've read about the G-virus is that that when the pure sample is injected into a host, it mutated them at an alarming rate and allows them to create embryos and implant them into other hosts. The only problem with implanting is that in order for successful infection/mutation, the host of the embryo must be of similar DNA for the embryo to take affect of the host. In William's case Sherry, his biological daughter. If this is not the case, as with Irons and the Reporter, then the embryo aborts itself from the body violently and proceeds to enter into a secondary mutation stage for itself where it will seek out other hosts with its own embryos. To cover the idea of the spawn's embryos hurting and not infecting Claire in the fight, because the newly mutated spawn could not complete its true purpose of infecting/mutating its host, it does not have acquired the genetic capabilities to produce fertile embryos, because in order to produce fertile embryos, the original host it was implanted into would have to have been successfully infected/mutated to the same point in which William was affected, although the mutations in the new host would be different from William's because of the unstable nature of the virus itself.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:43 pm
Locust Girl
(I really hate to spam, but I feel like I needed to contribute)

There is obviously a lot more to my research on the history of Umbrella. I am at awe at how much deeper the story goes. (I've come up with a few theories, but I could never post them!)
And why can't you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 7:03 pm
although it might sound stupid but this is a theory ive been having for a week or two...

RE4... a lot of you hate it, me personally i wasnt a big fan but i thought it was ok,

could it be reasonable that capcom made RE4 for a stepping stone into making the next title better than what it would've been without RE4?  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:48 pm
Well, how can the next title be better, when it doesn't have zombies?

And how can Leon's backflips and laser dodging improve the next title?

Unless you mean, they were trying to make RE4 look bad so that the next one would look better in comparison. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:39 am
maybe umbrella was trying to get the plagas to mix it with the T or G virus? maybe they want to control the zombies or something like that.
Umbrealla wanted the plagas am i correct? thats why ada and krauser were there.  

Resident_Kyo

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 8:43 am
Wesker wanted to get Las Plagas. And sure he might want to re-establish Umbrella.
But that's another thing, the Umbrella that we used to know, Spencer's Umbrella, no longer exists. How is that supposed to be a good move for the series.

Wesker's Umbrella is most likely gonna be something different entirely. I highly doubt he wants to re-establish it as a people friendly pharmaceutical company. And that's what was cool about the old Umbrella.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:27 am
Nobody would trust Wesker's Umbrella, either, since they found out that Spencer's Umbrella screwed over an entire city and then some. That's why it was shut down in the first place. So Wesker's Umbrella is just gonna have this problem with being in the public in the first place.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:31 am
IF he wanted to make it friendly yeah. It's like, if the US killed all the members of the Taliban, and then some other organization started calling themselves "Taliban" who would trust them? Seriously.
In any case, I doubt Capcom intends Wesker to make a friendly Umbrella. What they're probably gonna do is make Umbrella an evil organization without a second face. Which would make it quite lame.
The whole appeal of Umbrella as we knew it was bad guys pretending to be good guys. That's called a "Conspiracy." Now, there's no more conspiracy in RE. Lame.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
IF he wanted to make it friendly yeah. It's like, if the US killed all the members of the Taliban, and then some other organization started calling themselves "Taliban" who would trust them? Seriously.
In any case, I doubt Capcom intends Wesker to make a friendly Umbrella. What they're probably gonna do is make Umbrella an evil organization without a second face. Which would make it quite lame.
The whole appeal of Umbrella as we knew it was bad guys pretending to be good guys. That's called a "Conspiracy." Now, there's no more conspiracy in RE. Lame.
In all honesty, the games lead up to Umbrella's downfall. After all the games set in Raccoon City, it is obvious that Umbrella's friendly-face would be torn off to reveal the vile evil Bioweapons manufacturer it was. So with Wesker working to recreate Umbrella, seeing as he has the company's legacy and more, he will EASILY be able to recreate Umbrella as a phantom organization that caters to everyone who shops at the Black Market.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:22 am
But it won't be a friendly face. It won't be that organization that the public sees as good, meanwhile they do the evil stuff underground. That's what was so awesome about Umbrella.

And as of Code Veronica, there was no indication of any sort that Umbrella was heading for a downfall, they could've covered it up the way they did in the RE movies.
But Capcom decided to screw it all up.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:38 am
Biohazard EXTREME
But it won't be a friendly face. It won't be that organization that the public sees as good, meanwhile they do the evil stuff underground. That's what was so awesome about Umbrella.

And as of Code Veronica, there was no indication of any sort that Umbrella was heading for a downfall, they could've covered it up the way they did in the RE movies.
But Capcom decided to screw it all up.
Isn't it possible that Umbrella higher-ups were simply congesting the progress of the courts in hopes that if enough interference occurred, the cases would be dropped, meanwhile until s**t hits the fan, R & D for the usual projects at the different facilities would carry on until further notice.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:41 am
Yes, it's possible.

But it's also possible that they covered it up and kept the friendly face in the public.

Okay, let's say it's like you said. The series was leading up to the downfall of Umbrella. In that case, the downfall of Umbrella should've been the end of Resident Evil.

Without Umbrella, without zombies, RE just isn't cool anymore.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff