Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
I Just Like Music! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tenth Speed Writer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:14 pm
To_die_for
I love rock music and alternative. My favorite artists are Marilyn Manson, Gorillaz, and Panic! At the Disco. As I'm sure most of you here will agree with me on this one, I HATE Country music.

I whole-heartedly disagree, actually. There's quite a few good groups.

Also, I loathe the vocalist from PatD. The rest of the band's not bad at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:35 pm
Tenth Speed Writer
To_die_for
I love rock music and alternative. My favorite artists are Marilyn Manson, Gorillaz, and Panic! At the Disco. As I'm sure most of you here will agree with me on this one, I HATE Country music.

I whole-heartedly disagree, actually. There's quite a few good groups.

Also, I loathe the vocalist from PatD. The rest of the band's not bad at all.

I've found country to be quite enjoyable.(sometimes) I stick to the classics.

Bach is my homeboy.

cup_noodles

Death God Hitsugaya

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:25 pm
Well, I'l listen to practically anything but Country, and I LOVE japanese music. Also, I commonly listen to FF sountracks, anime soundtracks and..... MAD WORLD by Gary Jules. Love that song.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:23 am
Bladed Alchemist
Well, I'l listen to practically anything but Country, and I LOVE japanese music. Also, I commonly listen to FF sountracks, anime soundtracks and..... MAD WORLD by Gary Jules. Love that song.

You ever listen to movie soundtracks? It's basically how I get modern classical, if that's too much of a contradicting statement. sweatdrop I fell in love with the "Kingdom Hearts" soundtrack, and I loved the R.O.D. TV soundtrack too. Right now, I've been listening to the organ piece in "POTC: Dead Man's Chest." It's really well composed.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:29 pm
My iPod currently consists of(In alphabetical order):

AC/DC, Afrika Bambaataa, The Beach Boys, Beastie Boys, The Beatles, Beck, Black Flag, Black Sabbath, Blondie, Brian Eno, Bob Dylan, Bob Marley & The Wailers, Buddy Holly, Buffalo Springfield, Buzzcocks, The Byrds, Cat Stevens, Chuck Berry, The Clash, Cream, The Cure, David Bowie, Depeche Mode, Devo, DJ Shadow, The Doors, The Eagles, Fleetwood Mac, Frank Zappa, Funkadelic, Guns N' Roses, Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five, Happy Mondays, Iggy Pop, The Jam, James Brown, Jane's Addiction, Janis Joplin, Jeff Buckley, Jefferson Airplane, Jimi Hendrix, John Coltrane, John Lennon, Johnny Cash, Joy Division, King Crimson, Kraftwerk, Led Zeppelin, Lou Reed, Love, Marvin Gaye, Massive Attack, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Miles Davis, N.W.A., Neil Diamond, Neil Young, New York Dolls, Nine Inch Nails, Nirvana, Oasis, Otis Redding, Parliament, Pavement, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Pixies, The Police, Portishead, Prince, Public Enemy, R.E.M., Radiohead, Rage Against The Machine, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Replacements, Robert Johnson, The Rolling Stones, Roxy Music, Run-D.M.C., Santana, The Sex Pistols, Simon & Garfunkel, Sly & The Family Stone, Smashing Pumpkins, The Smiths, Sonic Youth, The Specials, Steely Dan, Stevie Wonder, The Stone Roses, The Stooges, Syd Barrett, T. Rex, Talking Heads, U2, Van Halen, Van Morrison, The Velvet Underground, Violent Femmes, Weezer, The Who, The Yardbirds, The Zombies

I'm interested in a lot of alternative rock at the moment, though I don't limit myself to one genre. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:00 pm
Blasphemize
I don't limit myself to one genre. 3nodding

Very wise. I follow that philosophy as well.  

Dathu

Newbie Noob

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:16 pm
Dathu
Blasphemize
I don't limit myself to one genre. 3nodding

Very wise. I follow that philosophy as well.

It's a good philosophy. 3nodding

If I listen to one genre of music for too long, I'll eventually get bored of hearing it. I learned that about myself fairly recently. Listening to every possible genre makes it easier to find new music to listen to.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:31 am
I like a lot of different types (but not all) metal. I also love classic rock, a few rap artists and celtic music. Original movie scores also win for me. I dislike R&B, Gospel and Country. They just severely grate on my nerves.

Xiporah

Orson Welles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 2:04 pm
Top 5 albums at the moment:
1. The Velvet Underground & Nico
2. Blonde On Blonde (Bob Dylan)
3. Blue (Joni Mitchell)
4. London Calling (The Clash)
5. Horses (Patti Smith)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:52 am
One band says it all, and I proudly display it in my sig, Vast.

Jon Crosby is the smex.

Killian Darkwater

[x] Natasha [x]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 4:18 am
Avenged Sevenfold, Black Sabbath, Bullet for my Valentine, Christina Aguilera, Evanescence, Greenday, Guns N' Roses, Kelly Clarkson, T. Rex, My Chemical Romance, Natasha Bedingfield, No Doubt, Panic! at the Disco, Pink, The Sex Pistols, Tenacious D, The Rolling Stones.

That's it...I think.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:08 am
It's time to dance!
Why?
Year Zero!
Year Zero!
Year Zero!

Most dystopian concept albums rock (see: Pain of Salvation Discography).
This one will rock my face off and come back for seconds, because it's NIN.  

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

Becka Minato

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 3:05 pm
I'm weird, so I listen to all types of music.
Green Day
3 Days Grace
Evanescense
3 Doors Down
Nickelback
Avril Lavigne
Utada Hikaru
Cascada
Breaking Benjamin
Smashing Pumpkins
Linkin Park

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:27 pm

User Image

Dane Cook. It's not music, but it's funny as hell.

Dathu

Newbie Noob

The Amazing Mr. Tommyos!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 10:53 am
Dathu

User Image

Dane Cook. It's not music, but it's funny as hell.

I bought both of his cds, then promptly made the mistake of lending them to my dad.

I haven't seen them since.  
The Main Discussion Place

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces