Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bchan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 11:38 am
Vol. 3 is out - yay  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:34 am
Cawey
For once, I am happy I live in sweden, since I've already bought the whole series. X33 All that is left is reading them... (Got a lot of Tokyo Mew Mew and KKJ last week, been reading TMM...)
when i went to sweden last year i saw they had quite a few out... i was so jealous  

warriorgirlkiera

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:28 am
I just realized Youtube had KKJ (The anime that is).. I'm so happy because that means I can rewatch it. That is...on my computer with a nice speed. >_>; I'm not patient, so waiting too long is not good.

Anyway. Been reading the licensed Manga. I'm happy they didn't change the gratin like they did earlier to spaghetti...Muahahahaha~!!

...@-x; excuse me i'm on a low. ::Hugs her manga and anime:: KKJ~....  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 8:17 pm
Omg, I love KKJ! I can't wait till vol. 4 is out 4laugh  

Starpowergirl012

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:09 pm
Vol 4 is out...

Oh... holy crap... it's just... insane.

eek  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:23 am
I'm in love with KKJ <3 Need to read vol. 4!
MaronxChiaki is too cute >3  

Kokkuri Angel Cupid Tamao

Starpowergirl012

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:49 pm
Yeah vol. 4 is awesome! How many KKJ volumes are there in Japan? I'm guessing around 7?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:49 am
I prefer the manga to the anime because Maron doesn't find out till later on who sinbad is and I hated the time skip at the end of manga I hate tim skips like that but the ending was pretty good for a timeskip  

bluewhale9

Fuyu Maiden

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:20 am
Eh? I loved the time skip at the end of the manga. It was such a nice little epilogue. I usually prefer it when I don't know exactly what happens after the happiness. I usually like to forever imagine all characters as teenagers. I absolutely loved the ending to KKJ though.

I hope Shinji and Natsuki are happy.

EDIT: Kya! I found a picture of Shinji and Natsuki as teenagers! At least, that is what I'm lead to believe.

Picture

They're in the center. Looks like Natsuki still has the same personality as Fin-chan!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 9:52 pm
Starpowergirl012
Yeah vol. 4 is awesome! How many KKJ volumes are there in Japan? I'm guessing around 7?

Yes, there are exactly 7. biggrin Volumes 1-6 are out now and volume 7 comes out January 24. 3nodding  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 1:16 pm
Ack... I'm behind in getting the American version... sweatdrop I only just managed to get all of FMwS... So it's probably no surprise I'm behind on KKJ... But I'll get all of them eventually. xd The last one I picked up was the one with Zen-kun...

Zen-kun... crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 6:36 pm
ya know iv always wondered what kamikaze meant but the manga is kool ive read the 1st volume and iv seen the whole anime series  

buggsie blue

Bubbles Pink

7,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:33 pm
I just finished it. I'm so sad it's over. crying But I liked the ending and I thought that everything was wrapped up pretty good. I'm always sad when a manga ends, but I really hate it when it ends with questions unanswered.
Now all that's left is to watch the anime.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 10:39 pm
I'm getting the final book in a week! heart  

Moggleberry

Suicu Azul

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:06 am
Awww.. pity you razz We have had the whole series out for a long time already ^^
If you like MaronxChiaki you're going to love vol. 4-7, especially the later ones.

Just bought the whole Fullmoon.. Don't like the ending. KKJ was better :]  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces