Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Island Resort ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:20 am
Justice was wide eyed looking up at the monster and blinking. He was speechless for once.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:12 am
"Okay, this is weird even for me." Reiko said kciking the dragon again. "Listen to me, I am not in the mood for this; I'm looking for a guy named Tobias McCain."

"Yeah he's my daddy and he has white hair and kinda looks like a really pissed ghost woman." Honey said to the dragon. "Or a really pissed off guy with hair as long as his body."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:27 am
LEAVE MY SWORD ALONE! Had he a mouth, Haru would be yelling at the two of them to quit kicking the dragon. Kuroryuu, no matter the form, was his life, and as soon as he turned back into a human (or, something which could kick them, for that matter), he'd see how they liked being kicked.

Why were they expecting a responce, anyway? It was just a sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:18 am
"Keep quiet or we'll have a clam bake, I'm wanting information and if I don't get it, Ill turn this whole beach into a glass desert." Reiko said crossing her arms. "Unless the talking clam wants to be kind enough to at least tell me if my fiance has been spotted around here."

"She'll do it too, nothing is gonna stop her from finding her true love." Honey said retching a little. "I can't believe those words came outta me."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:14 am
With a flash Haru was restored to normal the Jarian symbol on the back of her shirt glowed for a moment before becoming a normal part of her attire. The only difference was a razor sharp shield in her hands shaped like a clam shell, Its twin hung from her belt.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:28 am
"" Haru, momentarily failing to notice the fact that 'he' was still a 'she', jumped up and punched the air in victory. The teenager inspected the sheilds with interest, then walked over to the dragon, easily reaching out and petting it. He loved that sword... It was the one constant in his life.

Then Haru turned toward the two offenders, fire in her dark red eyes. "How dare you kick my sword!" Her hands moved in preperation for a spell, but didn't cast one yet. As a female, Haru was more inclined towards patience (not much more, but still) and seemed to be willing to give the strangers a second chance.

"We have not been here long- we have not seen anyone other then ourselves," at this point she nodded towards Justice, including the cat-person in the 'ourselves'; then continued: "And if I had seen him, I would tell him to run. Any woman with such disrespect for a weapon couldn't be much in the way of a lover."

Well, it was Haru. What'd ya expect?  

Rowen McNeill

justice_prime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:12 am
Justice continued to hand by the back of his neck like a kitten, his tail wiggling as his body dangled. Below him the flamingo ran into the dragon's leg head first, as it was blinded by the soupcan it held so dearly. As it fell down it squirmed and wiggled its way to its feet. Once standing it charged forward aimlessly Reiko as if it knew where it was going. Only a few paces away from Reiko it tripped and landed soup can first in the sand.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:31 am
"Seeing as Tobias is a martial artist he doesn't care fore weapons, he refuses to use anything with a bladed edge." Reiko said with a hand on her hip. "Oh and your magic spells are useless, just letting you know that before you waste your precious spells on little old me."

"And plus for a woman you're way to uppity to even know Tobias; he'd have booted you in the face just for being such a priss." Hoeny said placing a hand to Reiko's back. "Witha heart as cold as ice and a will of steel, Ice Falcion!"

Honey raised her hand and a hailstorm of iced swords came raining down on Haru like a summer rain.

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:15 pm
Truth be told, Haru was seriously out of practice with the spells; and the idea of her pulling together an adiquate attack or defence spell without relying entirely on instincts was humorus to say the least.

The girl seemed put-off when the females seemed to insult those who used weapons (though, as a boy, Haru was just fine with or without weapons, bladed or otherwise). As a girl, of course, she had very little use for them herself. Hence the Dragon.

Which brought it's wing over her to protect the girl when the ice came down. While the weight of the ice, and any sharp edges on them, may have caused the creature some discomfort-- There wasn't any serious damage.

Once it was over, Haru looked out from under the shell-sheilds, and eyed her suroundings slowly before putting them away. Reaching over, she pet the dragon, smiling.

"Ah, Ice spells... " She looked at her attackers, apparently not fazed. "I can do thsoe too!" Ice/Water was her element, after all, no matter her apparent gender. It was ironic, since her colors appeared to be red and black.

Something interesting may have happened next, but instead the teen noticed Justice once more. Now, as a human, Haru's weakness for small animals kicked in... And she just had to ask "Uhm, do you need help?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:37 pm
"Outta the way, Dragon comin' through!" Puff shouted as he ran past Haru and skidded to a stop short of the two women causing problems. "One, two. I guess thes are the two we were searching for." Puff said before popping his neck.

"Blazers, hold positions and let Puff work his magic first." Shinobu commanded as he and the others stopped far from Puff's standing point.  

Rozalin Wednesday

Rowen McNeill

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:57 pm
Haru blinked, and exchanged glances with the dragon. They both stepped out of the way, but not out of sight. They wanted to see the action.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:05 pm
"Dragomancer? I don't care; have you seen Tobias mcCain?" Reiko said drawing her weapon. "I want to find him and give him what he deserves."

"Yeah a big fat welt on the noggin of his." Honey said shouting loudly. She was more irritated by the words of Haru than the site of new people. "That and dragons bite moose nips."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:12 pm
"I've seen him, but the burnt one is getting bit." Puff growled before breathing in and pulling in sand with his breath. He breathed out a large fireball with large blades made of crude black glass hiding within it.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:17 pm
Reiko threw Honey high into the air and thrusted her palm forward and breaking the glass and not being bothered by the flames. "McCain style palm of brimstone." She said straighting her hair. "You gotta do better dragomancer-chan."

Honey caught herself in a cussion of air as she came down landing a small distace behind Reiko. "Not funny, I'm wearing a mage robe for crying out loud."  

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:25 pm
Puff threw his arms to the side, throwing his blazer into the air as he unwrapped his hair from his shoulders. "Restraints are off now, let's see what little Ms. McCain can do." He said before spinning he ponytail behind him and running toward the older of the two.

Puff jumped into the air as his ponytail ripped up the ground headed for the older of the two. He launched a barrage of mini-fireballs toward the smaller of the two.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff