Reply Full Moon wo Sagashite
FMwS manga Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lepidus Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2005 4:16 pm
That's funny...I KNOW there's an Eichi-kun sidestory somewhere, probably not in the 2nd volume, though.

Yeah, they do...I think I saw a Chiaki picture once and thought it was Takuto. Hm.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 2:24 pm
Please excuse the double-post, but I decided to put this in a different post just because...I got the 2nd volume yesterday! Gosh, I love it. There are so many loveable moments and I especially love it when Izumi leaves and Jonathon stays with Mitsuki hair and says "I'm miracle Mitsuki, hello." I love it! >D  

Lepidus Light

Bchan

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 2:41 pm
Got Volume 3 today! (And the Escaflowne Movie Special Edition for I kid you not, $14!!!!!! Love for Suncoast all around!)

I have to admit, I didn't like Vol. 2 of FMWS... I can't put my finger on why, but I was disappointed. If I hadn't seen the anime, I don't know if I would continue reading the manga. But since I have seen it, I figured why not continue to buy the whole series. Volume 3 (or rather, what I"ve read of it so far - half way through) blew me away. Holy... crap. Arina's work really shines in this volume. And I love the little drawings she does in the side panels (yeah for Gut-chan!) So far, this is the best volume, don't wait to get it!

(oh, and Lepidus Light, the Eichi side story is in this volume)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:51 pm
I just got volume 3 today, as well, but I haven't had a chance to sit down and read it. I also bought Gals 3 and Merupuri 2. And another book. I spend waaay too much money when I go to the mall, which is like, every weekend now. D:  

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:08 am
I picked three up a couple days ago. Great fun, great fun. xd I can't wait for the next one to come out. Or KKJ for that matter...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:34 pm
I picked up volume three a few days ago, and man, all these memories came flowing back in. I forgot about a lot that happened. sweatdrop  

Evenlei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:20 am
It's nice that it comes out every month now! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:24 pm
Oh, really? It's scheduled to come out every month? That's so awesome! whee Then the seventh volume should be out by early 2006 (late February, early March?).  

Evenlei

binaryfaerie

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:17 am
Evenlei
Oh, really? It's scheduled to come out every month? That's so awesome! whee Then the seventh volume should be out by early 2006 (late February, early March?).

I believe so. Volume 4 is supposed to come out in late November... so not quite every month.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 3:29 pm
I read the Full Moon manga in Chinese.If I didn't understand a certain part,I ask my chinese expert,my cousin,lol! blaugh  

Tetsu-dono

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:35 am
MemoryDragon
I picked three up a couple days ago. Great fun, great fun. xd I can't wait for the next one to come out. Or KKJ for that matter...

Same here. I hope KKJ comes out soon. They've been taking so long. T.T

Random comment -> I got Death Note vol.1 so I iz happy. whee  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 5:16 pm
I haven't gotten volume 3 yet, but since Christmas is coming, I can ask for it. xD
One part that bugs me in the 2nd volume is when Madoka is talking to Full Moon and when she's about to run away after saying that Full Moon should've won, she calls Full Moon "Mitsuki"...I was thinking, "...HOW DID SHE KNOW?" xd

Lepidus Light

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:07 pm
Lepidus Light
I haven't gotten volume 3 yet, but since Christmas is coming, I can ask for it. xD
One part that bugs me in the 2nd volume is when Madoka is talking to Full Moon and when she's about to run away after saying that Full Moon should've won, she calls Full Moon "Mitsuki"...I was thinking, "...HOW DID SHE KNOW?" xd

Ha! You're right. Ooshige-san knows Full Moon's name is Mitsuki but Madoka...I don't think so. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 8:57 pm
Aisu-Kitsune

Ha! You're right. Ooshige-san knows Full Moon's name is Mitsuki but Madoka...I don't think so. sweatdrop

I didn't think so either. xD Sometimes I wish I could just blot that part out with a pen and rewrite it. o_o; I'm a perfectionist like that. I just NEED to have it corrected. I can't wait to get my hands on the 3rd volume. :3 I introduced 4 of my friends to the manga. ^^  

Lepidus Light

Dazu

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:11 am
I got number 4.

Its a bit sad. D':

Arina makes me cry with all her sad manga.

(KKJ and FMwS)

Full Moon wo Sagashite

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces