Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Kingdom Hearts 2 Role Play Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:48 pm
(( 'Kay~! ))

Kuroi stretched as she followed Olete. Thinking of her home again.

The water was a change, Roxas shivered as he looked around.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:18 pm
Axel didn't like it. One bit. He hated this world with a passion. Of all the possible worlds, he had to go to this one. Why did Maya have to have friends here? "Hey, Roxas!" Axel said, trying desperately to swim over to him with no luck. "HOW DO YOU SWIM!?!?"

-------

"So, Kuroi! Do you have a guy back home...?" Olete asked with a bit of a sly smile as they approached her house.

Maya grinned at her. "Yeah! I never thought of that! Do you...?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:27 pm
Roxas turned back to Axel and sighed. "Well. . uhm. You just have to. ." He though for a moment, how do you explain it. "Move?" He shrugged, pulling Axel along by the hand. "Just wait until you get the hang of it I guess."

"Waaaahhh? Me?" She said pointing to herself. "Kinda I guess, but he doesn't like me like that." Kuroi waved a hand in front of her with a bit of a nervous laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:33 pm
Axel sulked. "I'll never get used to it....It's water...." Axel pouted at Roxas, not sure what it would accomplish but felt like doing so anyway.

----

"Aww, c'mon! Details! Details!!" Maya chanted, pumping her fist in the air.

Olete laughed as they entered her house. "Mom? I have some friends over for a sleepover. Do you mind?"

"No, honey. Dinner will be ready in an hour!"

"Okay! Thanks Mom! Kuroi, before you answer Maya, let's go to my room fro more privacy!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:39 pm
"The faster we get through searching this place, the less time we'll have to spend here. I'm sure you could put up with it for now, hm?" He looked back at him.

"Well. . Alright I guess I could tell you guys." She giggled sticking out her tounge."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:47 pm
Axel pouted again. "Alright, but only if hold my hand the whole time." Axel stuck his tongue out, knowing he was being a bit of a brat.

----

"Okay! Spill!" Olete said as soon as they all were comfortably seated on her bed.

Maya nodded vigorously. "Yesh! I had to tell about Demy, so you go now!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:57 pm
"Alright, Alright." Roxas said still pulling Axel along. Somewhat surprised at how childish he was acting. Things seemed to go more slowly, but Roxas stopped as he realized, Maya must not be here either. "Guess she's not around."

"I haven't seen him in a long time, he's picky, nice. And also pretty 'loose cannon' actually, but his consideration makes up for it." Kuroi though for a moment, blushing lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:02 pm
"Awww, you liiiike him! You liiiiiike hiiiim!!!" Maya teased and poked her reddening cheek.

Olete laughed. "So, what's his name?"

----

"So...we go now...?" Axel asked. He was half relieved and half disappointed. He liked holding hands with Roxas, but that's be his sacrifice to get out of the water.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:09 pm
"Yeah. Next would be Hollow Bastion." He said, conquering up another portal and pulling Axel through.

"Heh. I guess so, but like I said I haven't seen him in a long time.." She paused. "His name is Makoto."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:14 pm
"Awww." Both girls said in unison.

"I'm sure you'll get to see him soon!"

"Yeah! And I'm sure when you do everything'll work out!"

-----

Axel let himself be dragged through the portal and couldn't be happier. However, he knew Hollow Bastion and he knew it might not be as easy to leave.

((We must have random delay cuz of teh ppls XP))

-----

Demyx was sitting in the same spot as when Axel and Roxas had left. By that time most of the Organization had gathered there, discussing the all-out Shouting War between the Superior and Maya. No one had bothered Demyx but he kept hearing her name and felt worse and worse.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:19 pm
((:DDDDDDDDDD))

"Hmm. I might, maybe if I could just remember how to get there." She said with a soft laugh. "Maybe, If he actually likes me that way, I'm still not sure.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:23 pm
Maya smiled. "Y'know, I could help you get anywhere! It's not that hard!"

"Wait...why don't you remember how to get there....?"

--------

After arriving at Hollow Bastion, Axel could tell that there was something...menacing nearby. Probably one of the inhabitant who were allied with Sora.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:28 pm
"Oh, All the traveling. You go so far, and you can't find your way back!" She looked at Maya. "It would be nice to go back there again, maybe sometime."

Roxas scanned the area before looking back at Axel. "Well?" He looked back at the area.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:32 pm
"...Her friends....Technically, they're our enemies... Leon, Yuffie, Aerith, Cid and Cloud..." Axel looked warily around, wondering if this was going to be peaceful or not.

-------

"I see... Well, I hope you get to see him again!" Olete smiled.

"Like I said, I could take you there in a minute. I'd just needa know the name..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:41 pm
"Me too! Well. . . . It's uh. . . . Er. . . Hailstone Terrain. . "

Roxas scratched the back of his neck. "Oh. This may be difficult." He said, hoping that this could go by fast.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff