Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Shou Sasaki's Training Sessions [[PREPARE FOR A MISSION!]] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taking my class?
  YES!! Ready to be taught, Sensei!
  No, thanks.
View Results

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:08 pm

stare Tog sat up and watched the water. "Rumor? Doesn't there have to be a next Chuunin exams? If you're refering to the time it's taking plac, then no."
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:30 am

Ollie shook his head "no, apparently theres a war starting just after the next chuunin exams end and apparently its the sand and a few others against us" he shrugged "its only a rumor, but ive seen rumors become real"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 3:30 pm

"Tch. The countries know very well that this is no time to be fighting against each other. The Akatsuki is growing stronger everyday. Now, training's over for today. I'll meet you tomorrow at the hot springs." Sasaki disappeared.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:21 pm

Ollie nodded and muttered to himself "yeah, e's probabl right, tch, stupid rumors can really get people worked up" he shrugged and walked off to get ready for visiting the hot springs

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:08 am

[~Oushi~ I've been gone for sooooo long...I'm so sorry you guys. It won't ever happen again.]

Kitsune gave a momentary glance. "A rumor?? I never heard of that one, although I'm not exactly the one to know the "buzz". Anyways a war doesn't seem like something to just go through without a wise course of action."
Could they being having this war just for their own amusement?! Kitsune thought to herself, having no intention to disgrace the hokage if she was mistaken.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:18 am

(lol, no worries, why havent you ben on in ages anyway?)

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

EddddyC

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:23 pm

[[Welcome back, Kitsune-chan. ^^]]

THE NEXT DAY...

Sasaki was leaning casually against the railings that fenced off the water source for the hot springs. He whistled cheefully.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:43 pm

Olliw walked in and stifled a yawn "sorry im late, i lost track of time while reading some scrolls on chakra control" he looked around the spa "so whats the exercise were gonna do here?"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:36 am

Tog walked in and stretched a bit, as he had over-slept and had just gotten up. "Hey, peoples. So what exactly are we doing today?"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:39 am

[I was gone because my tests, tests, and more tests. If I see another test,
I'm going to eat it!]

"Heya!" Kitsune called out, sprinting down the street. She caught a glimpse her squad right away. Her cheeks were flushed with exhaustion, clearly she had been training.
"I didn't realize what time it was...." She apologized, holding her head down shamefully. Then again I didn't really have a clock, but that's no excuse. I should have been more observing of the time.

Kieff

one_winged_angel123456

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:50 am

((Eat it?... Now your freaking me out a bit. BTW what you're supposed to do is this, as soon as you get the test run out saying "Andre, Andre I've got the secert documents!" Or just rip it up, throw the pieces up and yell "Merry Christmas!!!" I have way to much free time on my hands...))
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:18 am

(no one good thing to do is when your given the test jump up and shout out "why do you people keep torturing me with these cruel questions?!?!" my friends did it and it was hilarious) Ollie walked up to the hot spring and put his hand in, he quickly took it out "phew ... thats hot ... i didnt expect it to burn from just a touch"

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

Kieff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 11:27 am

[O.o Um nah I'll just eat it.......]
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:51 pm

[[Eh? ^^;]]

"Today we will be beginning the water-walking exercise. Concentrate your Chakra well, for if you fall in to scalding water..." Sasaki stepped on to the water and walked towards middle. "Begin by gathering Chakra on the soles of your feet."

EddddyC

olliedag

Hilarious Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 9:39 pm

Ollie nodded "ohh, i get it, its like the tree climbing, exept thre we just had to get the right amount, here we need a constant amount as well as the right amount" he concentrated, then stepped onto the water, he stood there for a few seconds, then noticed his feet fall through the water so jumped back, his feet ad turned bright red "wow, thats water burns!!"
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff