Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild
!Random Talk! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 4:43 am
Vi Sparklemist
Sanekazura

It's not like that for me! I haven't been able to go on the guild for some time now because of that. Stupid computers hate me... stare

The guilds wasn't up for anyone due to the damned taco database-thing. I guess it died just because I said it was always up xd

Taco? I thought it was the sushi-base... Why do they name them? Is it for a purpose? Or is it a joke I don't get? Wouldn't surprise me...

Oh, I were going to ask if anyone knows when AS vol 5 is released? Shouldn't it be soon? Hopefully?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:12 am
Nope, it was the Taco-one. At least here.

AS 5? eek
Oh my, I think I need to order volume 3 pretty soon before someone kills me. (Like the friend I'm buying the series together with) xd  

Vi Sparklemist

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:14 am
Vi Sparklemist
Nope, it was the Taco-one. At least here.

AS 5? eek
Oh my, I think I need to order volume 3 pretty soon before someone kills me. (Like the friend I'm buying the series together with) xd

Together? eek can such a thing really work? I could never, I watch over my mangas like a demon. Love that feeling that they're all mine... whee  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:31 pm
WAAAH! I couldn't do that! My manga is Miiiine!

*hiss*
I don't know how you can be so nice XD  

BlackHat
Crew

Synthetic Angel

6,900 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:09 am
Gaaaaarrk!!? My manga!!! domokun

Hrm..hehe..sorry..just very overprotecting... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:56 am
Hehe, I know, I know.
I have to say, it happens I worry about what will happen to my beloved AS if I ever were to fight with the friend in question. Or when/if we part due to work/school-things. (Alright, I worry about manga instead of the future xd )

However, I'm sure it'll all turn to the best. And if it doesn't it could always be worse!

Anyway. (Ramble ahead)
I had the strangest dream last night.
I dreamt that I was Merryweather ( eek ) and that I, along with Riff had, without Cain knowing, followed him to Egypt where he was to solve some mystery with the pyramids. ...It was of course a trap set by Jezebel and someone else, so our poor Cain ended up being lost in a maze inside the pyramid while Riff and I tried to think of a way to save him, found none, gave up and went to watch a movie. xd

..No more Count Cain before sleep.
Still, it was kind of funny.  

Vi Sparklemist

white_dragon_moi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 5:05 am
I would could never, NEVER,NEVER stand the fact to chere manga with a friend...I like it to much to ever bee away from it... domokun sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:06 am
How strange, I have no problems sharing my manga with friends. Because I knwo I'll get it back one day anyway 3nodding  

Mou

Eloquent Conversationalist

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 7:36 am
Vi Sparklemist
Hehe, I know, I know.
I have to say, it happens I worry about what will happen to my beloved AS if I ever were to fight with the friend in question. Or when/if we part due to work/school-things. (Alright, I worry about manga instead of the future xd )

However, I'm sure it'll all turn to the best. And if it doesn't it could always be worse! .

Now, that's a good, positive attitude! 3nodding And isn't manga part of that furure? No?

Mou
How strange, I have no problems sharing my manga with friends. Because I knwo I'll get it back one day anyway

Well, I can still remember when I lent out my AS, and she kept them for two months. xp But I don't have a problem with sharing, it's buing them together I can'r really imagine. Like Sparkle said, what do you do when you part? Split the series in two? And which part should you chose?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:00 am
Sanekazura

Now, that's a good, positive attitude! 3nodding And isn't manga part of that furure? No?

Hehe, in a way, maybe whee
Well, as longs as I've read it a few times, I'm happy.  

Vi Sparklemist

BlackHat
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 2:35 pm
All my Angel Sanctuarys are bent and busted due to PEOPLE!

I still loan them out, but I charge "violence to the goddess's work fees" now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:13 am
Vi Sparklemist

Hehe, in a way, maybe whee
Well, as longs as I've read it a few times, I'm happy.

A few times? I've re-read my AS... Let's see... one, two three.... Many, many times!

BlackHat
I still loan them out, but I charge "violence to the goddess's work fees" now.

xd Good idea. So... do you make any money on it?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 11:52 am
Quote:
A few times? I've re-read my AS... Let's see... one, two three.... Many, many times!

Yeah, I usually do that as well.
Though I would survive reading a series once (I'm currently borrowing my friends One Piece and DNAngel volumes, so I only get to read them once if I don't ask to borrow them again. Then again, they aren't half as good as any of Kaori Yuki's works..)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:25 am
Vi Sparklemist

Yeah, I usually do that as well.
Though I would survive reading a series once (I'm currently borrowing my friends One Piece and DNAngel volumes, so I only get to read them once if I don't ask to borrow them again. Then again, they aren't half as good as any of Kaori Yuki's works..)

No, they're not, but I think DNAngel is very sweet. And I can read it in swedish, that alone is a reason to love it. Talking about translating into swedish, they promised us some new shojo during autumn 2004. Have you seen or heard anything about it?  

Kamikaze Pedestrian
Crew

Vi Sparklemist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:02 am
Sanekazura

No, they're not, but I think DNAngel is very sweet. And I can read it in swedish, that alone is a reason to love it. Talking about translating into swedish, they promised us some new shojo during autumn 2004. Have you seen or heard anything about it?

Time Stranger Kyoko, no?
According to SF-Bokhandeln ( heart ) it'll be out in January, so hopefully it'll arrive to our bookstores soon.

I'm really looking forward to it, I love Arina Tanemura's style, and her story in Full Moon wo Sagashite was lovely. (I haven't read the manga itself, though; but I've read alot about it and watched the first episode of the anime.)

This one doesn't seem bad either, though I'm not 100% sure about the story sweatdrop
It's something about a sci-fi princess anyway...

And another good thing... It's cheaper than the other series out now, and according to SF-Bokhandeln ( heart again) there's only three volumes of it.  
Gothic Fairyland - the official Kaori Yuki guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff