Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Foresty Outskirts of Konoha (Check FIRST POST for the Time) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Doppleganger Creature

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:15 am
The shadowed creature jumped over the attack but this also stopped it's attack. It roared at him and kicked him in the side with his clawed foot. It then focused it's attention to Rekai.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:20 am
Alex knew he shouldn't use chidori right now but he had to help his friend. He did a few hand signs and there were crackling noises and a big blue ball. He said "Chidori." He put the ball against the ground and ran with it on the ground. He then brought it up quickly into the beast's stomach to it's chest.  

pilot01

Mister Volcano

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:20 am
Hoshi finally found where all the noise was and looked in horror at the scene that was occuring. Suddenly he felt something hard hit his face, he got knocked backwards and saw something looming over him. This thing took some kind of long object off it's back and repeatedly hit Hoshi's body. Hoshi kicked it in the gut, having it make a noise that sounded familiar. The creature took the object, held it tightly in his hands and hit Hoshi in the head, knocking him unconcious. The thing bent down, picked Hoshi up and headed to Konoha.

Hoshi then woke up being carried by Kumo to their A-frame house. "Y-you didn't..." Hoshi said.
"I did, we're even" Kumo coldly said.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:26 am
(((o.O Hey, where'd the second creature come from?)))

The creature flew back and crashed into a tree, only it went through the tree, making the tree collapse. A maniacle laughter erupted from it. It picked itself up and glared directly at Alex with a twisted smile on it's face, only it didn't look like the shadowy creature with glowing white eyes anymore, it was an exact copy of Rekai.  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:30 am
Alex nodded and said "Very funny beast but I know who is the real Rekai." He took two kunai with string attached to them and sent chakra threw them. He then threw them at the fake Rekai.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:32 am
0i0
(((o.O Hey, where'd the second creature come from?)))

The creature flew back and crashed into a tree, only it went through the tree, making the tree collapse. A maniacle laughter erupted from it. It picked itself up and glared directly at Alex with a twisted smile on it's face, only it didn't look like the shadowy creature with glowing white eyes anymore, it was an exact copy of Rekai.

[there was none, it was Hoshi's brother, Kumo]
Kumo walked back to the forest to witness the scene, "Now that I'm even with Hoshi, I can watch this" He thought to himself. He hid behind a large rock and watched. He then accidentally stepped on to a branch rather loudly. "Oh shi-"  

Mister Volcano

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:33 am
"What the...?" Rekai thought as he saw a mirror image of himself, "This is no ordinary creature..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:41 am
The copied Rekai heard the twig snap and faced the direction. It began charging towards the source of the noise but stopped abruptly and tackled Rekai, causing a confusion to who was the real one.  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:43 am
The chakra charged kunai followed the fake Rekai after a sharp tug from the string. It then stabbed him in the shoulder blades restricted his arm movement. He then sent a burst of chakra through the wire and into the kunai.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:50 am
Noticing that the creature was a little occupied, Kumo tried to make a retreat, but since it was so dark, he ran into a tree. Even though he was a little dazed he could still feel his left eye was badly damged. There was blood coming from it, as he could feel. Kumo ripped a piece of his shirt off and wrapped it around his eye to control the bleeding. He tried to get up and run, but he couldn't get up without his right knee giving off a lot of pain. "Dang, I must have broken my leg" Kumo thought, now very angry. His emotion quickly changed as he remembered the creature.
"Help!" Kumo yelled.  

Mister Volcano

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:55 am
Rekai struggled under the creatures weight.
"Get off me!!" He yelled. Sukai flapped her wings frantically, unsure of which was the real Rekai.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:57 am
The creature rolled so that the Real Rekai looked as if it was the fake. The creature copied everything he said as well, adding to the confusion.  

pilot01

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:58 am
Alex tied the strings to another kunai and wedged it between a rock. He then went to Kumo. He saw that his eye was bleeding and that he had a bruise forming on his kneecap. He then said "Rekai get him out of here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:06 am
Turnng his ears back, Kumo heard the action coming back there. He suddenly felt very cold and passed out.

"Kumo!" Sanshain called out running from the forest. "Oh no." She grabbed Kumo and ran to the hospital. She gave the ninja who had seen him a scared look before dissapearing into the darkness.  

Mister Volcano

Kulac Akios

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:06 am
"I...ugh...sorta can't!!" Rekai called back to him, still struggling with the creature.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff