Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident Evil Villain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite RE villain?
  Albert Wesker
  William Birkin
  Jack Krauser
  Ada Wong
  Osmund Saddler
  Ramon Salazar
  The Ashfords
  Nikolai Ginovaef
  Other
View Results

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:10 pm
Never said being a freaky little ******** was a bad thing, I like him.
Hehehehehehehehe, that'd be fun, and painful.
Yeah, honestly, I thought he was a girl at first. Marcus' a cross-dresser! XD
Lawlzorz.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:32 am
We already had Alfred, Resident Evil REALLY doesn't need another drag queen. And yes, the robe wearing Opera singing Marcus was a bad thing.
I mean, as we've learned from Saddler: Villains in Robes = Bad  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:41 am
Alright, so lets talk about Captain Crunch Salazar, what do you think of him?
Personally I think he looks like my grandma.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:45 am
Don't be so mean to your grandma!

Frankly none of the bad guys in RE4 were decent. Krauser COULD have been cool, then Capcom decided to screw it up and transform him.  

Biohazard EXTREME

[Le S h i t]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:25 am
Well, make her not look so. . . . .wrinkly.
I wasn't fan of them either.
Krauser was still the best though, even though I didn't like him.
I hate the bosses.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:43 pm
Krausar did have potential; however, they gave him the axe. It was sad though that the main villan Saddler wasn't that great. There were a couple of scenes in which his evilness was grand (i.e. scene with Luis...I wanted to cry and yell "You b*****d!" at the screen), but most of them with him speaking made me rolled my eyes. The infamous one being, "someone has been watching too many movies in which the American wins". stare  

Muffia_Smith

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 2:13 pm
Although he did have a point. The one point that made me and many others hate Leon. The fact that Leon's image was BEYOND Hollywood. Of course, if Krauser knows this, then I'm guessing he watches his share of Hollywood movies too.

"Well, we Los Illuminados are very dedicated to our cause. You see unlike the Catholics, for example, who have a sermon every Sunday, Los Illuminados worship every day of the week, EXCEPT for Sunday. Sunday is the day of rest when I stay home and watch my action movies."  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:19 pm
Nice one xd

So what do you think of the new villan in UC?

Muffia_Smith

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:02 pm
Ehh... See, where Krauser had the potential to be cool, Sergei had no potential in the first place.
He was lame from the beginning, and his transformation only made him that much lamer.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:33 pm
Krauser did have the potential to be very cool... so I just write him that way in various Fanfics. Screw Capcom. Capcom sucks.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:27 am
I actually kind of liked Salazar..he was unique, although slightly annoying.

But my all time favorite enemy would have to be Wesker or Nemesis. I know Nemesis isn't a human (Well..neither is Wesker really) but he's still an awesome B.O.W and I think he's awesome.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:16 pm
[Archangel Chaos]
I actually kind of liked Salazar..he was unique, although slightly annoying.

Salazar might be good for a COMEDY game. Not horror.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Muffia_Smith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 4:49 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ehh... See, where Krauser had the potential to be cool, Sergei had no potential in the first place.
He was lame from the beginning, and his transformation only made him that much lamer.
True true...his fake Russian accent didn't help one bit either. And that blade of his...did he really need to be carrying it around?

I burst out laughing when I first saw Salazar. The boss fight with him was a tad bit annoying at first (I was horrible at aiming for the eye sweatdrop ) , but then it was quite easy once I found a semi-safe spot: the farthest right corner on the raised platform.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:52 pm
But ah... This is a thread about the BEST villain, not the worst.

I think Nicholai was overall great as a villain. Like, Nicholai was everything that they're taking away from Wesker now. He was cold and calculating. That's how all villains should be. That, or psychopathic like Brian Irons and Anette.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nebel Rabenschwarz

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:25 am
Hm, that'd be Wesker for me. He is the most driven.. Krauser is just a puppet, as was Salazar. I don't think I'd call Birkin a villain, really, considering he just did it to protect himself, or rather his research.

As for Ada... I think of her more as neither a villain nor a heroine. She seems to be the kind with ulterior motives with every little thing she does, and I wouldn't trust her no matter who she was working for.

Saddler to me didn't really seem to be all that much of a villain, to be honest. Nothing compared to Wesker or Spencer. And as for the Ashfords... They, or well, Alexia rather, seemed to want World Domination, but I don't know... I didn't really get the feeling of her being evil, more like a selfish little brat.

Nikolai... Nah. Not much of a villain either.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff