Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:09 pm
-he grabs a glass and pill and swallows them together in one big go.-"thanks" -he runs out-  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:54 pm
Ichigo runs in,he went up to the desk with scratches all over him blood everywhere, i need help please help me,OUCH*lights out game over dead*  

GLOBAL GAlA ADMlNISTRATOR

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:00 pm
What did you do now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:48 am
Anhellsin came back to return 20 blood pills.
And gave 30 ditional solider pills to the hospital.  

Anhellsin

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:54 pm
"What the hell is happening in my hospital?" Snow screamed. "Grrrrr......"

Snow, on the verge of a breakdown, grabbed the keys to her office and opened the door. Upon entering, she turned on all the lights, turned off all the traps, and opened everything. Tossing paperwork around, she opened her top right hand drawer to find her cabinent still intact. Thank God....No one messed up my office. Snow sighed.

She grabbed the clipboard, her pen, and her ID swipe card and headed towards Ichigo.

"Minor cuts and a some major damage to the circulatory system. Losing a lot of blood. Unconscious." Snow said as she wrote them down. She threw him onto the closest cart, gently, and pushed it to the North Ward.

Making it into the emergency ward, she connected all the wires and and did another check.

Heartbeat is irregular.....The lost of blood is getting into the dangerous zone. Snow thought as she started to sweat.

"Ah...Shoot. Been awhile since I've done an operation." Snow mumbled under her breath.

With the machines showing his vital signs, she started to clean the wounds and close them. Snow ran and grabbed a roll of bandages. She wrapped it carefully around all the major cuts and scrapes, just in case the wound re-opened.

His vital signs were starting to slowly become normal.

I'll grab a blood pill and do another check again, she re-evaluated. And just like that, things were coming to an end.

Snow checked and everything was all right.

"Vitals, Returning to normal. Heart rate, a little fast from the blood pill." she wrote it down. "Things should settle down about now."

Snow went into her office. "All patients who need medical attention, please press the red HELP button on the side of their bed." she announced over the newly installed P.A. system the nurse had bought during her chuunin exams.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:07 pm
Snow can you post info about the hospital at the library.

thanks.  

Anhellsin

o Apollo i

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:11 am
im reeally ichigo peeps srry my other account got hacked  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 11:23 am
That is true.
I know him in
reality.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:36 am
ryoko ran in and said lenon needs help quickly. lenon was badly burned in the front.(would you like to do a more detailed description lenon)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:43 pm
Snow rushed out to the person yelling and flailing his arms for help. Following the signs, she went outside to find a body, almost half dead.

She carried him inside and once again proceeded to the North ward.

"I need a full report on him right now," She eyed his friend. "And I mean FULL."

Snow attached all the life supports and got her clipboard.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:33 am
shakily he says that a sword blew up in front of him  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:33 pm
((And I got horribly burned blaugh ))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:39 pm
((lol twisted humor twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:42 pm
"WTF kinda sword would blow up," Snow shouted as she surpressed a desire to laugh. "Shindan," she started to probe the body of anything odd. Everything seemed to be normal anyways. Except the nerves......

"Nerves are a hard thing to deal with," Snow sighed. She ran into her office and grabbed a book dealing with CNS and other brainly functions. Skimming through, she found some articles on treatment for third degree burns.

"He's badly burned all the way down further than the dermis." Snow wrote it down.

With that, she put on her gloves and started to heal the layers of skin. Quickly but carefully so that no infections develope during the procedure. Soon, the skin was certainly susceptible, but still protected the body.

"Damn...****ing God....." Snow mumbled as she scratched her head. "I suck at lightning manipulation, but here goes."

To regain the senses in the nerves, Snow had to send electricity through all his nerves and leading into his CNS to create a path. After all, nerves only send electrical responses to the brain.......

"This is really intense pain for the patient," Snow explained. "And it is no time to make a mistake. One wrong volt and I could fry his brain."

After what seemed to be hours....She grabbed some medicine and water and left it on the table. "Good as new," Snow sighed as she fell into the closest chair. "These medicine are for now, and there will be some skin treatment creams and some exercises to keep him in good shape."

Snow retreated to the safety of her office, and grabbed some more books. "More research on this subject wouldn't be too bad, as another problem will arise if I messed up on that procedure." Snow weakly said to herself.  

snowyloved

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:44 pm
umm well heh heh...well, you see....... um, yeah i blow swords up  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games