Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]: Introductions
Old Introduction Thread (Archive) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Voodoo Death

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:34 am
Hi my name's Natalie. I'm 15 and from the UK.

I am a cosplay of AEON FLUX the comic and film.

I'm here to bump and post and make new friends and hopefully win some gold!

My dream avi's are in my siggy.

Have fun. <3 x

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:46 am
Hello !
I am _GrEeN__DaY_, known as Lisa. I am 13 years old, and from Denmark.
I'm new here, and looking forward to the guild.

I am questing 3 Dark Halo's, and were referred by yasu183.

I really want to win the gold twisted xp  

_GrEeN__DaY_

Hitome Tao

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:46 am
Hello everyone! I'm Hitome . My real name is Magali , call me Mag. I won,t tell my age for my own security neutral rolleyes . If I actualy get a chance to win , I'd buy ( obviously ) the items I need for my dream avi. If there's money left an I don't have anything else to buy.... I'd probably donate. ^_^ I think that this is a very generous offer to give away a million golds ! o_0;; I mean , WHOA! Where you get the money to give away like that? ._.; ugh.... anyways ...

Have a nice day !

XoX-Hitome-XoX heart  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:59 am
Greetings.

I am LurkingShadowCreature, also known as Raven.
I am a girl at my 14th year, and I am from Denmark.

I thought that this guild looked very nice, and people seems to be quite outgoing here.

I was hoping to make some new friends, and maybe win something that could help me with my dream avatar.

Looking forward to meet you all,
Raven  

LurkingShadowCreature

7,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Teh Dizzyness

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:20 am
Hello! My name is Dizzy (aka Kari in the physical world), I'm 19 years old and I'm a CIS major in college. WooHoo! I'm fairly new here to Gaia (3 months). How I came across Gaia was a friend from a video game forum and how I came across the MADG guild here was from Ah! My Goddess' thread to get all female items. I don't have many friends yet but hope to make more for sure. biggrin

What I plan on doing with my winnings is to first finish my personal quest to get as many of the past monthly collectibles as possible. I know it will be a hard task, but it's something to do. biggrin 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:33 am
Hi, My Name is Sesshy, i was informed about gaia, quite some time ago. I am 17 and live in California. I enjoy gaia very much 3nodding . I am currently an 11th grader. If i were to win the gold i would use some of it to go towards my dream avi, and also buy a ninja headband and help out some other gaians mrgreen . Also if i won i would share my story with as many gaians as possible in order to get them to join this guild as well, and have a chance at wining biggrin
I have heard that this guild is extremely generous and the people here are nice 3nodding . In order for this guild to get more attention i have put the banners in
1. My siggy mrgreen
2. My shop 4laugh
3. Every post in my journal surprised
4. My profile blaugh
5. My other guilds whee
6. My Rps razz
7. And currently trying to figure out the links issue to put it on my myspace sweatdrop
Thanks for reading
~Sesshy heart  

Sesshy69

No User Found

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:20 am
My real name's Melissa, but I hate it. Call me Nuffie, Nuf, Nuf, Nuffers, or any other nickname you can come up with from my username instead. biggrin
I'm 14, and I live in the Mid-West. (Nothing more specific. razz ) I'm in 9th grade, and hope to be a teacher and/or author.
If I won... I'd probably use the money to buy about fifteen of my favorite dream avvies (they overlap a lot, and they're cheapish). Or I might invest in various popular MCs, I'm not really sure.
I'm not really questing at the moment, though I'm thinking about starting a Trade-Up thread for an Angelic Sash, as that's always been one of my favorite items. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:46 am
Hi Im Soar and I love Japanese anime. Also I love RP  

WhiteHawkAngel

zeb_your_ruler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:48 am
hello I am zeb! I am going to be 16 in july. I like to listen to rock and punk music. I am currently trying to learn how to play guitar. If I win my winnings go to my avatar to create zeb your silent reaper I need a demonic bow a demonic pendent and several other items! and possibly to my mules if I have enough gold left over from acomplishing my goal. I am currently trying my hardest to get my friends to joing this guild because I can already see how amayzing it is and I havnt won anything yet....^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 10:51 am
Hello, all!! Let's see...I don't really want to give out my real name, so just call me Sayuri. I've just turned 17 in march. I'm a junior in highschool and I live in Texas. No I am NOT a hick, redneck, etc. I'm sorry that television ruins views of most Texans, but most of us aren't hicks, rednecks, etc. Anyways, I'm having trouble staying motivated in school although I'm a genius. So I end up starting my homework at like 10 o'clock at night. x.x;; Thursday I suffered from fatigue after a tough tumbling practice. However, I love tumbling and I love cheerleading. I will be captain this coming year along with one of my friends! Yay! I like to paint. I just got finished painting an entire musical set for my school...arg that took forever. So yeah, I hope I'll have the chance to win something even if its small. I think your plan is pretty great and it'll help a lot of people.

Sayuri-chan*~ heart  

Sayurixchan

Super Stalker

14,900 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

AngelTristan

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:00 am
What's up? This is Sean. AKA Angel. AKA Tristan. AKA Poet. AKA that one kid. You know, the one...with the hair...and the thing... Anywho, I am a mere 15 years old, and I am a student at the local high school. I live with my parentals (>.<) in the Seattle area. If I win...I will probably put it towards my quests, and get that Angelic Pendant I thought was impossible to get. ^_^ Yay!
With much love,
Sean.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:11 am
flineagle here.

I was referred by Batistalover 12. Im gonna be 22 next month. I love gaia, I live here.

I put an ad in my sig, my profile, my journal and my shop. I work hard for my gold, I dont believe in begging. I have never really joined a contest or a giveaway but this is free. you are not asking me to buy any tickets and so I find it comfortable.

If I win I will add the gold to my quest, its in my profile. I believe the most expensive item is the AFK het.  

flineagle

maxzero0

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:12 am
I'm maxzero0 I don't really feel right about putting my real name on the internet so I'm just known by max around these parts. I'm working on getting my degree in early childhood special ed. I'f I win I'm probally gonna donate part of my winnings to the camrade castle survivor competition. I was reffered here by the group leader Lestats first lover.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:13 am
Hello everyone! I'm Kalita-chan! I like all sorts of anime and manga. But I also enjoy other books and listen to almost all types of music. I hope I can do well here. If I won, I would buy the items on my wish list. Heh... sweatdrop

I look forward to meet you all!  

Kalita-chan

[Storm Shadow]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:16 am
Hello everyone. I'm [Storm Shadow] on Gaia but in real life I am Jason. I live in New York and Pennsylvania. I am currently in 9th Grade. I am a self-proclaimed sneaker-junkie which basically means I collect sneakers and spend insane amounts of money on them. I collect Nike Dunks. I like to hang out with my friends, play video games, go on then computer and basically anything that's fun. I look forward to meeting nice people here. Thanks for the time.  
[MADG]: Introductions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games