Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The Fight against the Shadow Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:55 am
"maybe, but take this!" he launched the dark copy of the devestating ball, hitting the shadow. afterwards the Shadow was gone...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:57 am
"Then allow me to destory the hearts in which you consumed. Return to the darkness...FOREVER!!" he yelled out as he grasped his fist and cleched it hard, causing the hearts of the beast of imploud to shards of light. "If this won't finish you, then my trump card and my friends well, you monster!!" he screamed as he began to gather more energy from his body.  

Kyukotsu

G1iitch

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:53 am
"YOu know I really didn't want to have to use this but it seems I will" He said calmly closing his eyes and focusing on the fire within him "Xyukotsu I'm gonna need you guys to hold them off for just a second. If you give me enough time this'll rid of them for sure. permenently." An aura of white flames surronded his body as he prepared his attack  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:56 am
to destory the beast take out its right arm. than its left leg. than its right leg. and finaly take out its left arm  

crashintomyarms

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:51 am
Hearing the helpful advice, Xyukotsu wondered who was talking to them. Probably the person inside trying to break through the heartless's shadow. "Thanks for the advice. It'll be perfect for my trump card." he said as his aura released tens of thousands of ice crystals into the air and all around the gaint heartless, droping the temperature to below freezing. Absorbing the cold energy into the crystals around the battlefield, turning the temperature to normal within an instiant. The crystals began to glow as bright as the sun itself.
Watching the heartless covering its face from the intense rays of light, Xyukotsu began to frown saying, "I know it hurts. In a way, I wish I could feel you're pain. If only I had a heart.... Now its you're time of end, goodbye."
Forming a giant crystal ball of ice into the air and unleashed thousands to tens of thousands of ice streams, heading directly toward the heartless. Cutting it like a hot knife on butter, the beast's right arm went first, then its left leg, its right leg, and finally took out its left arm.
Leaving only the torso intact, Xyukotsu charged the last of his energy and streamed the beast's body into pieces. Not being able to regenerate its lost limbs due to the extreme light covering the battlefield, it made its shadows dissolve into nothing.
Awaiting his friend's attack to finish the monster, he continued to repel the shadows from regenerating by making the light even brighter then before by using the sun's light itself to absorb into the crystals like mirrors and onto the monster's body and severed limbs, making their victory seem almost possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:27 am
"Alright it's done." Furuken said as he opened his eyes. "Now for the event you've all been waiting for" The aura around him grew into a dome over him that seethed as though it were alive. "It's time. Balefire" You could hear the yell come from inside almost quietened by the roaring of the flames as the dome pushed outward with blinding speed. as it touched the heartless they sizzled and dissapeared completely. when the attack was finished, Furuken slowly made his way to xyukotsu's side. "That should have erased them from existence. Balefire removes everything it touches from the fabric of time itself." He said waving his hand to show a crater in the ground where the heartless once stood  

G1iitch

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:55 am
"I hope you're right, cause I have nothing left. That attack I just used, used up all of my energy. I have nothing left. I can't even make a simple water ball. If there's some left, you two will have to finish it. Now that I've done my part, I'll think I'll rest now." he said as he passed out onto the floor, sleeping soundly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:58 am
"Rest well my friend. we fought well today and finished them..." He trailed off as he too fell asleep  

G1iitch

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:23 am
Upon sleeping, he felt like being dragged along the floor. Slightly opening his eyes, he saw someone dragging him. Wondering who it was or trying to recall his/her face, he blacked out again feeling nothing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:26 am
Furuken woke up and looked around  

G1iitch

Kyukotsu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:35 am
Finally awakening, he found himself next to Furuken. Looking around and finding no one around, but just themselves. The person that Xyukotsu who he had seen was gone now. Feeling some of his energy coming back to him now, he stood up and stretched and asked about Furuken's condition and health, hoping he was alright and thanking him for saving them from the powerful heartless and destroying it with that blazing of an attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 9:38 am
"I'm fine." He said checking himself "No problem"  

G1iitch

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:35 am
Eranul came in the room. he was holding some pizzas. "You two were lucky, you kno that? after the Shadow dissappeared, a bunch of heartless spawned, but you two fell asleep! i couldn't leave you two there unprotected, so i wiped them out and then dragged you two to my place. don't worry this place is purified, no heartless wil ever spawn here. are you hungry?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:29 pm
Grabbing a slice and saying his thanks. "So, it was you who brought us here. Thought so. I was wondering where you went off to after the fight. I thought you were really going to leave us there. I guess I was wrong. Sorry bout that." he said with a laugh.  

Kyukotsu

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:38 pm
"oh, don't be sorry, it's a waste of time, and it weakens your heart in a tight situation."  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff