Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Grey Tower Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryouba Hiryuu

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:38 am
"Well, I guess you have a point there..." Masaru admitted, following the skull out the door.

((To Little Necropolis))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:28 am
ZombieJeff
THe Lich King was not about to give up so easily, he followed her up the stairs.

"THis entire city begs for a structure to suport it, and that structure needs people to controll it."

He smiled, "DO you think you'd be able to handle the power in your brother's absence?"

"My brother Is stronger then I am. But he is irrational and idiotic. He is not fit to support anything."  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:24 pm
The Lich king thought for a moment. "Well, who ever said he ever had to be the one suporting things?"

He took a few steps back, making a show of his walking stick.

"He's only acting as the face of the organization, playing the role of the returned martyr..." the Lich King chuckled slightly "... or something like it."

"But we do need a true seat of power, and I think your more then fit to fill it."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 12:59 pm
"Ah, so we get to the heart of it. You think telling me I'd have power means anything?" She smiled softly and gazed off into the distance. "I don't need any power from this place."  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 11:29 pm
The Lich Kign smiled and chuckled as well, "Oh of course you don't NEED it, but do you, by chance WANT it?" The Lcih king thought however, that this question might yeild negative results as well, so he continued.

"And what of the fact that I activly seek you out in this endevor? Does such a," he paused for affect, "vested intrest mean nothing to you?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:12 am
"Old man." she said, looking past the disguise the lich king wore. "I don't particularly care. I'll watch out over my brother, but that is all I shall do. I don't care what you, or he are trying to pull off. Now i suggest you stop."  

Fighter for all

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:53 pm
"Very wel then," said the Lich King graciously as he took a step backwards. "Do take care of him, as I doubt he's entirely self sufficient in that capacity."

He took a small bow, "A bid you good day my lady." and proceded to leave.

((To the necropolis))

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Kaylynn watched him leave before going to her brothers hideaway.  

Fighter for all

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 7:29 pm
Kren groaned and sat in the cot. "Well...That was painful."

Kaylynn stood before her brother. "So, what the hell happened?"

"If only i knew." He groaned again, the pain in his back slowly subsiding. "Some creature, darkness i think. I'm not sooo sure, but it feeds on the darkness...thinks i'm some tastey snack."

"Well...We need to keep an eye out for that thing." She shook her head. "You need to get better, and quick. there are a lot of things to get done." She left the room.

Kren laughed softly. "My Sister, soo full of love for her brother," he said standing.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 1:20 pm
clones of iris heart soon surrounded the tower with there winged advantage and began pouring heart fire apon the place in an atempt to melt it at its foundations and kill those within  

ByakoAssailant

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:20 am
Kaylynn stood at the window raising an eyebrow, watching the attack. "Hm..." She closed her eyes and pulled darkness inaround the base of the building. After it grew in strength she let go letting the compounded energy break out and knock the attackers back several hundred yards.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 8:12 pm
many of the Iris clones fell back from the attack but many continued there onslaught causing cracks in the grey tower as they remained unimpeded  

ByakoAssailant

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:41 pm
A shot rang out, and a Iris fell, no longer possesing a head.

A second shot rang out, and one fell, a hole where her heart should have been.

A tird, fourth, and fifth, all in quick succesion. Three fell, one lost its wing at the joint and fell to her demise, the next from the bullet piercing the small of her back and severing her spinal collum, the last from a shot which entered near her pelvis, and came ricocheting our her rib cage.

A man was provide suport froma distance, hidden under some comon rooftop goods, the barel of his rifel the only possible give away.

Meanwhile, a few fortress shades began to manifest on rooftoops near the attacks, jumping att the attackers and trying to drag them down.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:49 am
Kren growled. "Always Defense..." HE stood in the lobby, seeing the clones outside the glass doors. He pulled darkness into himself and slowly the filled it into the building, seeping over it covering the cracks and creating a sheild from the ground to about 12 feet up.  

Fighter for all

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:21 pm
the clones flew high and assulted the place with stronger heart fire while a band began seting flame to the surounding area to smoke out any resistance  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff