Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply RP Haven
NEW! Sword of Truth Roleplay! SLOWLY BEING UPDATED! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Calintz the Doppelganger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:39 am
((Opps, sorry. Ok I fixed it.))

“Oh, it’s a book that I brought with me, and one of the few things I was allowed to hold on to.”
Calintz smiled softly before he picked the book up and held it out to the Mother Confessor. “It is one of the many books from the ruins of the towers with strange sands. Only the gifted can read it.” Calintz gave her a friendly grin and said. “You’re more then welcome to take it and see for yourself, I was told to give it to the First Wizard as proof that there were books in the towers.”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:48 pm
Darken started out for D'hara barely an hour after he was given his orders. He'd chosen his two from the Keep easilly enough. One was an elderly wizard who looked barely older then Darken himself, and the other was a plain ancient sorceress who was beginning to show middle age. They'd be taking a slower, less taxing trip themselves, following some newly established trade routes.

Darken was pushing a pair of swift horses along to a small waystation where they'd be slipped out for some other horses. It was a back way set up for speed so that messengers could pass between Aydindril and the People's Palace with as much speed as they could manage. Already several stables had moved other to breeding steeds for speed and endurance just for these routes. With any luck, he'd have the rest oif the force assembled at the Palace when the gifted arrived.

And then they would set out for the target.  

Galapagos James

6,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:06 am
Amara listened intently to the explanation Calintz provided. Picking up the book and holding it out for her to see, Amara glanced down to the book, laying in his hands. Gingerly, she lifted the book from his hands and ran a hand smoothly over the cover. She could not believe that she was holding one of the very books from the towers her father had destroyed upon his journey to the Old World, the tower where her father had told she, and her brother, that he had discovered the Wizard's sand. Upon telling her that it was a book that only the gifted could read, Calintz gave her a friendly smile that somehow made Amara relax, even if a little. Amara nodded after he spoke again, giving her permission to take the book. " Thank you Calintz,"Amara spoke in a firm but gentle tone, placing a hand upon his shoulder and squeezing it gently." I shall see to it that the First Wizard recieves this book,she assured him," But at present, he has left for the Keep, upon his return with the Lord Rahl, I shall see to it that I explain to him what you have told me about this precious book.

Amara paused for a moment, turning from Calintz to face Nora as she thought. Surely Lophus and Zedd both would be returning from the Keep before the ceremonies later this evening. Amara thought it best if she got the book to Zedd before then, but did not want to risk sending Calintz up to the Keep with the book, besides, there were shields within the Keep that he may not be able to pass.
Sighing in frustration, Amara turned to Calintz. " Calintz, until the First Wizard returns, I'm entrusting you to protect this book, I would take it to him myself, but there are many more tasks for me to attend to before the evening arrives,"Amara smiled gently at Calintz, placing the book upon the table top.
Amara wished dearly that Zedd had not gone up to the Keep so that he could look at this book, but, he seemed to have more important matters at hand. Amara would look at it herself, but feared that she may not be able to read it.
If only Nathan were here. Amara was quite found of Nathan, and he had always been kind to her ever since she was a small child. He was also, one of the only family members she had left who had known her mother and father before she had been born.

Amara sighed lightly before smiling reassuringly at Calintz.
Gazing around the small room, Amara examined the quarters Caltinz had been given.
" I pray these quarters are suitable enough for you,"Amara spoke, breaking the silence.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:39 pm
Calintz listen to the Mother Confessor closely as you spoke, and nodded. He then watched as she replaced the book on the table. “As you wish Mother Confessor, I shall protect the book.” He tipped his head in a small bow.

Calintz listen again as she asked him about the room. “Yes of course, this room is more then fine.” He gave her a soft smile as he said this. “Is there anything else I can do for you Mother Confessor?”  

Calintz the Doppelganger

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 7:07 pm
Amara smiled gently at Calintz's reaction's to her words, and the solid promise he made her. Amara knew full well the power Calintz weilded, and trusted his capability to protect the book. Amara just hoped that the Spirit Woman had enough sense to have the bravest and strongest of her people protect what remained of the books from those towers. Amara did not doubt the woman's wisdom, but she prayed fervently to the Good Spirits that she understood the value and power those books held.
Amara relaxed a little, rolling her shoulders in a backwards motion in an effort to ease her muscles a bit. She had been sore for days on end, and the wearyness of her muscles were just now begining to show through, though the day was far from over.
Seeing a comfortable room such as this one made her long for her own room, her own bed.
Amara shook her head solmenly after a small moment of silence in answer to Calintz's last question.
" I do not believe there is anything more at the moment I have to ask of you,"Amara concluded in a soft tone, smiling reassuringly at Calintz. Nothing came to mind, though Amara knew she had a few questions to ask him, she was sure they were questions she already knew the answers to.
Amara's eyes flitted about the room in appraisal of the quarters, before resting upon Calintz again.
She smiled softly, before turning from him, pausing to glance over her shoulder, and motioning Calintz forth.
" Come,"she spoke in a firm tone. " We shall see to this bird of yours, we would not want him to be away from his master for to long,"with that, Amara turned and rapped on the door lightly. A second after, the door swung open, and the two D' Haran guards were present, clapping fists to their hearts.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:04 pm
Calintz grinned and nodded, as his friend was mention. He watched as the two guards came in, and as they clapped their hands to their chests. He then held his hands out to the guards, so that they could tie his hands together. “Its alright, I’ll wear them for their comfort.” He smiled and said to the Mother Confessor, as the guards sighed in relieve.

Calintz looked back toward the Mother Confessor as one of the guards tied a rope, tying his hands together. “Where are we going? I mean to look for Shadow?”  

Calintz the Doppelganger

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:52 am
Amara casually waved a hand to the guards, symbolizing Calintz's hands were not to be tied together. Turning to Calintz, Amara frowned. " Nonsense,"she spoke in a stern tone, " There is no reason for you to have your hands tied together in such a manner,"Amara assured them, stepping before him and untying the rope herself and throwing the rope on the floor. " You are a guest here, not a criminal,"Amara scoffed as she turned and lead Calintz out and away from the room. Heading down the corridor to her right, she made for a small exit that led out into the courtyard. The rain had let up, and now the sky was slightly clouded, the air was misty with a bit of fog here and there, and the sun's rays just baely penetrated the clouds above their heads.
Turning to Calintz once she stepped out into the courtyard, she took in a deep breath. The air smelled heavily of fresh rain. It was a pleasant aroma.
" I am sure your Shadow would not like to be away from his master for to long,"Amara smiled gently, gazing at Calintz, a sort of curious glint in her eyes. " Besides, I'm fascinated by the fact that you have tamed a wild bird like Shadow, I would love to see such a magnificent creature up close....that is.....if you don't mind,"Amara smiled an almost childlike smile. Amara loved birds, and such creatures as Shadow had always fascinated her, giving her a profound respect for birds like Shadow.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 8:14 pm
Zedd stepped up onto the Wizard's Rock. Instantly, he felt the rush of the magic as it swirled around him passing into and out of the rock. He felt his back arch as the magic coursed through him and again he felt free of the world around him. He montioned for Lophus to step up onto the rock with him.

"You must be sure to arch your back like mine. Don't worry, it will feel natural once you step up and into the magic. You wanted to see what I saw, so step up here with me and shed your cares." Zedd shook his mind loose of the cares of the world and focused on his sole intent--the world of magic.

He felt the magic and the air around him squeeze him as if he was passing through a very tight hole and the world was pressing its weight against him. Then he passed through and soared across the plains, rivers and skies of the world until he once again was plummetted into the sole of the earth itself and left suspended in darkness. Here he waited for Lophus to follow.  

First Wizard Zorander
Vice Captain

Calintz the Doppelganger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:33 pm
Calintz had been rubbing his wrists while they were walking to the courtyard. He took a deep breath of the air, smelling the heavy flesh rain that had let up. He then looked back at the Mother Confessor as she spoke to him, giving her a friendly smile. “I’m not her master, we’re friends and companions. As for taming, I’d really didn't do anything but raise her.” He spoke as he pulled out a small whistle made from bone. “I found her as a baby all alone, I’ve taken care of him ever since.” He blew in the whistle, which produced an unheard sound. He turned back to the Mother Confessor. “Though I haven’t had to do much for her in awhile, she hurts for herself now.” He then grinned at the Mother Confessor as he raised his arm up straight. “I’m sure she’d be happy to meet you.” Shadow suddenly appeared circling them in the sky, and circled for a few moments before finally landing on Calintz’s shoulder. He gave her a special smile as he rubbed Shadow’s head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:27 pm
As they descended a small flight of stairs into the fairly large courtyard, Amara noted the way Calintz had been rubbing his wrists the entire way through the corridor and even out into the courtyard itself. Along with Calintz, Amara to inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the rain that had passed.
She listened closely to his words as she searched the sky for Shadow. Amara had always wanted to be close to a majestic bird like Shadow, and knew that at the moment, there was nothing more she could do about their current situation. So, Amara had decided, even against her better judgment to just step back, and take a small walk, and give herself some fresh air. She hoped this would also show Calintz that he was not a prisoner, no matter how her brother felt on the matter.
Amara smiled gently at Calintz as he blew into the small bone whistle, surprised when a moment later, Shadow was circling the sky above their heads, and soon swooped gracefully down to land upon Calintz's shoulder.

Amara cautiously, silently approached Calintz, a sort of childlike wonder sparkling within her emerald orbs.
" She's beautiful,"Amara spoke in a soft tone, admiring the bird. Slowly, Amara reached a hand out to gingerly pat the bird's feathers, a childlike smile gracing her lips.
" Such a....majestic, graceful creature, as are all birds,"Amara noted in a firm tone, stroking Shadow's feathers.

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Calintz the Doppelganger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:59 pm
Calintz grinned at the Mother Confessor childlike wonder for Shadow as she stroked Shadow’s feathers. He held his arm out a little more toward the Mother Confessor as Shadow walked across his arm a little. “Would you like to hold her?” Shadow kind of rubbed her head against the Mother Confessor’s hand. “She really seems to like you. Would you like me to teach you how to use a whistle? You could then see her anytime you like.” Calintz grinned happily as he rubbed the top of Shadow’s head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:49 pm
Lophus had been awe struck until he heard Zedd speak again and ask him to join him. He shook off the excitement and gave himself over to the instinct within the calm center inside of himself. He turned himself over to his gift to allow it to do waht needed to be done. With a reverant stride, he stepped upon the wizard's rock, arched his back as his gift controlled his movements, and let his cares fade from his mind. Within a breath he became one with creation and soared through everything, felt everything as the exhileration of magic joined with him. After a moment he felt out Zedd's presence and joined him within the soil of the earth and stayed suspended with him.
"Zedd, this is amazing!"
Lophus spoke with him knowing the communication was purely in their minds.

Lophus Rahl

Enduring Gaian

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:48 pm
Amara watched Shadow with a childlike fascination written within her emerald orbs as the bird walked across Calintz's arm a bit. When asked if she would like to hold Shadow, Amara's emerald eyes lit up. She nodded fervently as Shadow rubbed her head against Amara's hand. Amara smiled softly and patted the bird's head gently. When Calintz commented that Shadow seemed to like her, Amara could only smile kindly at Calintz.
" She's beautiful,"Amara confirmed in a firm tone, smiling at Calintz.
When Calintz asked Amara if she would like to learn to use the whistle that had called Shadow, Amara politely shook her head.
" No,"Amara spoke in a gentle tone, " I couldn't...she is your friend, besides, I am happy simply being able to pet such a noble creature, here, now. Birds are one of the Creator's most noble creatures,"Amara spoke in a reverent tone, smiling firmly.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:00 pm
Calintz nodded ask the Mother Confessor spoke, and watched as her childlike expression lit up when he asked if she’d like to hold Shadow. He grinned, and held his arm close to her arm letting Shadow walked across to the Mother Confessor’s arm. “Yes, she is a beautiful creature.” Calintz said, agreeing with her.
Calintz listened as she declined to learning to use the whistle, he then returned it to his pocket. “Yes, she is my friend. She’s a very smart bird, you know?” He grinned as he said this.  

Calintz the Doppelganger

WEEB_QUEEN

Kawaii Shoujo

13,950 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:57 pm
Amara held her arm out as Calintz did to allow Shadow to walk across from his arm, to hers. Amara kept her arm steady, even as the weight of the bird pressed down upon her arm. Smiling softly, Amara's eyes lit up further as she gently stroked the bird's feathers.
Amara could barely contain her sheer, childlike excitement. Softly, soothingly, she cooed to Shadow, gently patting the bird's head as Calintz spoke, agreeing with what Amara had said.
She nodded in response to Calintz when he mentioned what a smart bird Shadow was.
" I've no doubt,"Amara spoke in a firm tone, marveling at the bird's steady body, and her wings.
" Simply magnificent,"Amara whispered to herself, before smiling up at Calintz. " I cannot thank you enough for letting me hold her, she's beautiful, and I doubt many women could say they've held or even been this close to one of the Creator's most marvelous creatures,"Amara smiled softly, petting Shadow.

RP Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff