Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Northern Range ~RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:57 pm
"This will be easy as pie." Masakazu said happily and then started to float a bit, his tail uneccessarily spinning in a circle. "I wonder if this is enemy territory. I highly doubt that it is, but one could never be too sure these days.." He muttered and thought of what he could as a means of escape should they run into trouble out here.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:05 pm
"Well, we hope that it's simple enough," she mused as she floated along. She could still see the village in the distance, but it was getting closer the more distance they covered. She was sure that within an hour or so they'd be there. Hopefully it was a friendly village of sorts.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:17 pm
Masakazu kept his firmly on the village. He tilted his head to the side lightly; he was really unsure about this village for some reason, but that was probably just nothing. "YEah, let's hope." He said softly.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:21 pm
Even as she continued on, she noticed that there was less noise the closer they got to the village. That was more than a little odd since it was supposed to be the opposite. More noise was what she was supposed to hear. Now she was a little more apprehensive about this village adn hoped that it wasn't an abandoned one...or worse..one that had some kind of attack and left the dead to rot.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm
Masakazu's ears did not perk up as they grew loser to this village, and that was not a good sign. There was no sound, not at all. "Something's not right.." He told Sarissa and then sniff the air; he wrinkled his nose, what was that smell? He couldn't tell just what it was, but it didn't seem to smell too good to him, but he would just have to wait until they got a bit closer to find out.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:47 pm
She nodded, "I agree, but I'm not sure what it is. I don't think magic in particular has anything to do with it, but then I'm just a genie. My branch of magic is a little too rough to sense things sometimes." she admitted with a slight frown. She flew closer to the male and then settled on his shoulder. "Perhaps we should sneak up on the village?" she asked near his ear now.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:51 pm
Masakazu felt Sarissa rest on his shoulder and suggest that they sneak into the village. "Sneak in? That's easy to do, and it would make sure that we won't get caught in an ambush." He said and then smiled a bit. Muttering something under his breath, both of them transformed into a small shadow. "It's a little scary at first, but you'll get used to it." He told her as they started to move towards the village again.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:27 pm
"Exactly," she returned the smile but then gasped loudly the moment his magic transformed them into a small shadow. It was unnerving and she wasn't sure how to react, but she cluthced tightly at his shoulder and clothes, hoping she wouldn't fall out of the magic. "Perhaps we should show up in a spot where we won't be noticed that much. Just in case."  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:41 pm
"My thoughts exactly.." Masakazu replied and the circle took off high into the air. Once high enough in the air, the circle stopped and started to fly forward. "From up here I don't think anyone will see us unless they really try to, and we can also see want's going on in the village before he even get there." He told Sarissa and tried to see if her could smell anything or hear anything; nothing yet, but he was bound to catch something.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:50 pm
She still clutched to him even as they got higher. It wasn't the height that still had her gripping onto his clothing, it was still the usage of his shadow magic. She never truly got along with that kind of magic to begin with; not from the lack of trying either. "Something is dreadfully wrong with this village, but I still can't put my finger on it. I'm not feeling that there's a lot of current death down there, but it's too quiet..." she said in a small voice.

((Sorry, I'm not quite sure how to do this..I'm kinda bad at leading RPs that have some mystery lol))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:16 pm

Masakauz nodded once lightly as they grew closer to the village. He felt her grip his clothes even tighter and he tilted his head to the side. The circle stopped in mid air and just hovered there "Are you okay? I can go down if you want me to." He told Sarissa, not wanting to scare her by being so high up in to air.

[I'll lead it if you want me to.]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:38 pm
She shook her head, tiny as it was and replied, "It's not the height...To be honest, I'm still more of a creature of Light despite that I am a genie." she patted his cheek, though she was sure he wouldn't really feel it and braced herself a little more.

((please))  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:54 pm
Masakazu laughed lightly and shook his head a bit; he did so enjoy hearing when people of the light said that to him. "You have nothing to fear when you are around me." e told Sarissa as they took off again. The circle raced on; he took a big wiff of the air and his eyes widened slightly

Finally, after what felt like days of scanning this place, Masakazu could smell blood in the air. It loomed over this area like something big had just went on down there. "Someone's been murdered! Or maybe it's some people!" He said and felt his senses heighten as they grew close. The smell was starting to get stronger and stronger, so much that he wrinkled his nose at it all.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:30 pm
She relaxed only slightly into the demon before his words and reaction startled her. "What?!" she tried to use some of her powers to see what was going on down there, but she didnt want her powers to block his. She would just wait til they were on the ground. "We've got to find out what's been going on down there and why there's been bloodshed." she said.  

Marsel_lilas
Crew

Poochie9876

5,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:11 pm
My thoughts exactly." Masakazu muttered something under his breath and the shadow dipersed, leaving him with small wings on attached to his back. "Hang on tight." He told Sarissa as he made a swooping motion towards the possibly deserted village.

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff