Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Which creepy crawly whould you least want to fight? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who would you never want to face?
  The Licker(s)
  Zombie(s)
  The Zombie Dog(s)
  Giant Spider(s)
  Mutated Plant(s)
  Any of the Bosses(Tyrant, Nemessis, etc)
  Giant Things(snake(s), Bug(s), Fish, etc)
  "Hell, i would take them al!"
View Results

mooncalf90

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:51 am
For me, it'd have to either be lickers, regenerators, or nemesis. Nemesis isn't even eerie, I just would have 0% chance against him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:45 pm
Spiders...I freaking hate spiders! I'd rather face anything in the game than a damn spider!  

Wesker Chic

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:04 am
For those of who you hate Spiders, I think that RE or Silent Hill should make an enemy based off of a Brown Recluse.

go ahead, look it up. twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:12 am
Umm... Spider like creatures don't really belong in Silent Hill, I don't think. Aside from the odd bird or dog creature, the monsters in Silent Hill are mostly resembling deformed humans, which is what makes them so creepy in the first place.

In RE though... Well... If there was any hope for RE, yeah, it would be cool to see a spider like that. Or a Brazillian Wandering.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:25 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Umm... Spider like creatures don't really belong in Silent Hill, I don't think. Aside from the odd bird or dog creature, the monsters in Silent Hill are mostly resembling deformed humans, which is what makes them so creepy in the first place.

In RE though... Well... If there was any hope for RE, yeah, it would be cool to see a spider like that. Or a Brazillian Wandering.
What they should do is have a character who's mother killed her husband, that way they can have her as a boss fight where she is this bloodlusting spider thing kind of like a Black Widow...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:37 am
Vinessa_Valentine
Biohazard EXTREME

What they should do is have a character who's mother killed her husband, that way they can have her as a boss fight where she is this bloodlusting spider thing kind of like a Black Widow...

That would be interesting.  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:06 am
Vinessa_Valentine
Biohazard EXTREME

Well, it might have 8 legs and a spider like design, but it would still have to look humanish, at least like it's made of human flesh, and probably with a human head, I'm guessing the head of the mother herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:03 pm
Exactly... as long as Silent Hill perverts her image into a spider shape.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Well, it might be an interesting concept to consider. But we already had a similar issue in an SH game, so the concept would be semi-repetitive.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:53 pm
His mother was a LUNATIC!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! And nothing more than a hanging body trapped in metal framework with tendrils... so it was like Mary/Maria in SH2...  

Vinessa_Valentine

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:15 pm
NotteRequiem
For those of who you hate Spiders, I think that RE or Silent Hill should make an enemy based off of a Brown Recluse.

Or a Camel Spider. Those are the only spiders that disturb this one.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:20 pm
Camel Spiders aren't actually as big as pictures make them seem.  

Vinessa_Valentine

Wesker Chic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:48 am
NotteRequiem

OMG!! That thing is horrid, I got the creepy crawlies just looking at the pictures, never mind actually reading about it. I would freak if that thing was in one of the games!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:49 am
crying Aww, let's not talk about it! They live in my home and they're scary.

You know, I was thinking, when the Viral outbreak happens, I'm screwed. There are so many spiders here...

REaceofclubs

raye rei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 am
I hate the lickers ><  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items