Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
A Day in the Life of the Crew - Read it! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:14 am
Quote:
i bet you really do read it.. o.o

NUH UH!! gonk

ninja

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:12 am
Quote:
plz plz plz pick me 4 the gold im so mad and sick intired of being a noob i will get some gold 1 day that will change they noobish avi of mine thats what kept telling my self i have friends but not allofthem even like me its just that they think i donate but i dont have gold 2 donat i dont even want that much gol just like 40k thats alot but what i want to change my avi i need gold i was so happy this mornning that i got accepted i thought i won but it just let me join i dont no how 2 win so ill just tell u y i need it thtas what i said this morning so i told u im not sure who does this thing ive been playing gaia 4 a long time but i havent goten anywereplz help me im so sad ha

Yeah, ummm... what? You don't reapply deary. (got a "User is already in guild" error message with this kid. xD)  

`Tahirah
Vice Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:21 pm
Quote:
i wanna join to win a chance to win 4laugh

If you had to win a chance to win, that'd make this a whole lot harder now, wouldn't it?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:06 am
From some banned n00b, in a PM I got:
Quote:
Gosh you're an a*****e whore!!!

rofl rofl
What does that even mean?! xd
Actually... No.. I don't wanna know.. talk2hand

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:01 pm
Angry PM... rolleyes
The full thing from my previous post, cuz altogether, it's even funnier.
(I made the coding break, cuz without it broken, the quote is shortened in this post sweatdrop )

quote]
Pailzor
Quote:
Pailzor
Quote:
Pailzor
Quote:
Pailzor
Quote:
Pailzor
Quote:
Pailzor
Quote:
Hi. Why did you ban me? I didn't try to get back on when you banned me. That is not nice. I don't get why you banned me. If you don't tell me, I'm going to report you to a Moderator. Please give me an explanation!
Lisa

While accepting join requests at 1:30 in the morning, I saw your name go by. Then I went to the referrals subforum, and saw spam from you, from 4 hours earlier. Obviously, you were banned. Even if you weren't, you spammed, thereby breaking the rules, and needed to be banned anyways.

I don't care what you say to a moderator. You broke guild rules, and you are the one at fault.

What!? I'm new. And i didn't write spam!!! And how did I try to get back on? Gosh you're an a*****e whore!!!

You spammed in the referrals subforum.

No i didn't! What exactly did I write!!!??

I don't remember. I deleted the thread already.
Not that I care anyways. I know it was spam, cuz it didn't meet the specifications Peasant had in the announcement.

but i didn't write anything!! all i wrote was "Hi" i don't get how that is spam!!!!!!!!!!!!! im new so i didn't know what to write!! i guess i should have wrote, "PAILZOR IS A STUPID ******** a*****e ******** UGLY b***h"

The announcement told you exactly what to write.
Anyways, now you're harrassing me. Stop PMing me.

whatever a*****e. xd

Reported for harrassment.

nope. im enabled to report. im the moderators helper. rofl and they can't report me. i pretend to help really good. but i am MEAN to you. rofl and moderators wont ban me because i'm their helper. so HA!

You're such a bad liar.
Mods would choose someone with good grammar, and your title of Moderator's Assistant would be next to your name. A Mod's helper would not go around calling people assholes and harrassing them, or go around begging for donations in an extremely annoying manner.
Now stop PMing me.

ok ok im sryyyyyyyyyyy i didn't beg to you though.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:18 am
Quote:
Please can i join your guild. I want o be a captain or somethong becuase i am a good leader and i have gold to donate to the guild. Please let me join and please can you try to get me a captain. Sorry if i am being greedy if you know what i mean.

I wish I was a somethong too. Oh wait...

Quote:
hi i'm vic. i don't know what 2 say but i hope i can join. u can see my profile first if u want

Thank you for the permission to view your public profile!

Xyloid

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:59 pm
Quote:
Hm... fill out the form to request to join this guild? I didn't see any specific rules to join in the rules... so... yeah. I think I should be able to join because I like pie! And gold fishy crackers! And fruit-loops are good too, but a little too gay-pride an' way too sugary.
rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:25 pm
Quote:
i want to join this guild because you guys sound crazy...in an awesome way.

We are crazy awesome. cool  

x3 thisismysn x3

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:24 pm
Quote:
i am a funny guy i love killing things and i think u should 2 i'm a mother ******** ninja as well................ i love music

But... but... I don't wanna kill anything. gonk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:44 am
Quote:
hey hows it goin um i wanna get into this bc i wanna buy my boy friend a OMFG hat and its like 1,000,000 gold so plz help me win plz the hat is on this dream avitar http://public.tektek.org/img/av/m08/d13/23/458e65.png

When I first read it, I didn't notice the URL.
I was just like... OMFG? Those are so not a million gold. lol
And OMGs are more than a million. XD

Quote:
APPLESAUSE! =D

Yummy. <3

Quote:
I always have the need to spend for my betterness and I am running out of money. If I win that would mean so much to me and give some to my friends!
hmm, this guild is very interested ^_^ I would like to join if it is okay with you. I am a good poster hehe.

We accept everybody.

Also, I had this ordeal with a person who sent me a PM that they hated me for winning./
When they were banned for crew harrassment they sent me another PM saying they were sorry. Appararenty they got accepted into the guild agian, because this person posted in all the threads I have. o.O

StrawBerryApple

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:57 pm
A PM I just got... sweatdrop
(My avi was the waterlogged merman at the time)

Quote:
Hi,i would like to join your guild.Your avi looks like a girl.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:07 pm
Quote:
because this is an awesome guild, and that the little voices inside my head tell me too @____@

O.o

Quote:

This is the easiest request I ever did. Usually, I have to talk on and on about what I have to do, like post every week, reccomend the guild, yadda yadda yadda...

You complain about writing in requests,
yet you write something, even though you don't have to.
Irony much?

x3 thisismysn x3

StrawBerryApple

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:32 am
Quote:
MADGA Rocks!

What is 'MADGA'? o.O

Quote:
BLANK! <3

NUH-UH! gonk
Quote:
Hahaha, I got jokes and I am a funny guy. Funny and curious. What does MADG stand 4 anyway, MAD GOD or MAD GANGSTA. oK That's about it. I can write some more but I got to write some more. hehe. Sincerely, --------

Yeah, everyong in Mail-A-Day is a Mad God... sweatdrop
No. We're Madgers. mrgreen

Quote:
(i really like how you advertised your guild that was neat)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![insert exclamation point rape here]

I saved you guys from seeing all the '!!!!'s. Yeah. Accept ban, it was page stretching horribly.
Quote:
I saw the guild, and thought "Why not try?" BEAM ME UP TO THE GIVEAWAY, SCOTTY!

I don't think that needs an explination. xD

Quote:
I know you guys read this ;3 -Wink wink-

We've been found out. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:46 am
Quote:
WEINERRRRRRRRRRR

eek
*zips pants* ninja  

Pailzor
Captain

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:58 pm
Quote:

the giveaway!!!!!!!![insert hundreds of exclamation points here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pleeez

gonk

Edit: This one is a repeat offender apparently.
Still makes me laugh though. rofl

Quote:
StrawBerryApple is being mean to me

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out