Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Romance and Fanticy Rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:37 pm
~looks around ans sees that i am alone in the woods~ So...Hungry.....~ starts to stagger around running into trees and trips~ crap...~stands and dusts off and walks about a mile into the woods and then stops and leans on a tree and slides onto the ground~  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:40 pm
she hears the sound of a trap going off, and got up. running to the sound, finding nothing, but found somone on the ground, she ran over and touched his face. "are you ok?" asking him her hand warm  

under_cover_angel_ice

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:45 pm
He watches her run off quietly and stand up and walks to the door of the hut and started to fool but stops and places his hood on and quickly follows behind her and stops noticing someone onthe ground'...ive seen this person before.. he attacked me..he said something about me snooping around but i wasnt about to explain myself to him.. ' he said quietly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:47 pm
~Looks up at the person with a cold look and as her hand touches my face she feels cold skin~ must......feed  

Sintaroi

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:00 pm
she looks at him. then looked at her wrist. she thought for a moment, she pulled one of her swords out and cut her wrist open alittle blood coming out, "here" she said softly lifting his head  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:03 pm
he looks at her and then sees her cut her self.."... do you think that is wise to do that? ' he asked quietly..  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:06 pm
"i don't know. but i won't let im die" she said quietly. a drop of blood hitting the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:10 pm
he nods slightly as he watches to make sure he didnt just didnt jump up and attack her  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:49 pm
~bites down and drinks untell i have had my fill~ Do you know what you did??  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:58 pm
his eyes watch him quietly as his finger nail seem to grow a bit to wee they looked more like claws or tallons and the point seemed to turn red as if blood were on them and he gave him a cold glare even thought he problem couldtn see it from his hood masking his face  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:08 pm
she looked at him then fell back ward her body weak. " other then save you from dieing... no" quietly saying, ripping alittle of her shirt wrapping her wrist.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:13 pm
he catches her and trys to calm down and picks her up and starts to walka way back to the hut  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

under_cover_angel_ice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:19 pm
she leaned on him, "what did i do?" she asked weakly  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:23 pm
he looks at her quietly."..you saved someone.. thats all.. but.. now your the one who needs it.. ill take care of you.." he said quietly as he floats over to and then inside of the hut and his eyes flash slightly and abed apears and he lays her down on it so she could rest  

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150

Sintaroi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:26 pm
An eturnal curse of roming at night and the..............Thrist.~stands Drawing sword quickly~ Run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff