Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
~The [MADG] Guild Chat Thread~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NEW POLL!!
  Ooh. Gold.
  Does it matter?
  zOMG!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ZOR!!!!!!!
  Also, Hi. ^.^
View Results

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:59 pm
Thisis: Wow. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:00 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple

Psh tis fine. Lol, I think that was my first or second night here. Shows how much of old geezers we are. xD;

You live in a town full of old people? I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU. It must be horrible. I'd be afraid if I talked to loud that they'd beat me with a stick.

same for me. You wouldn't know from my post count that we joined around the same time. Yours is far superior to mine. sweatdrop

Yeah, the nearest kid/teenager lives 2 miles away from me. & then after her there's no one I would ever talk to for about 20 miles.
xd Your post count isn't so bad. 700? Psh, mines only as high as it is because of the games and polls forums.

Jeebus, that far? My gf lives about 4 miles away from me, and I think that's a trek. 20 miles? Is this all in one town/city? I mean like, @____@;

StrawBerryApple

xBloodxSakurax

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:00 pm
StrawBerryApple
xSakuraxChanx
StrawBerryApple
xD Sorry you're bored. Hopefully posting in this thread is helping you with that?

Sakura: An order? So you buyt the sealeds with money? talk2hand I don' need that stuff.

>O
Hey... its Xmas.
cry
Plus, alot of people did alot of things for me. So in return.... 16k sealed. XD

Oh, I see, I see. I remember december...yeah the sealeds were pretty high. xD It was my goal to jsut get one. I was never going to open it, but alas. Winter rose.

But that's really nice of you to give out sealeds worth 16k.

EDIT: Snap: Bai!

It was nice talking to you. Bai~ heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:02 pm
xSakuraxChanx
StrawBerryApple

Oh, I see, I see. I remember december...yeah the sealeds were pretty high. xD It was my goal to jsut get one. I was never going to open it, but alas. Winter rose.

xd No , no. I meant that to Oh snap it's Kaitlin.

I'm not going anywhere for about 15 minutes.

StrawBerryApple

No Longer My Main

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:02 pm
Hello
How is everuone today?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:03 pm
StrawBerryApple
xSakuraxChanx
StrawBerryApple

Oh. rofl
I so, totally feel like a dunce.

Well, anyways... early bai? o.o  

xBloodxSakurax

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:03 pm
that's cool ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:04 pm
xSakuraxChanx
StrawBerryApple
xSakuraxChanx
StrawBerryApple

Oh. rofl
I so, totally feel like a dunce.

Well, anyways... early bai? o.o

x] Alright then. Early bye to you too.

@Sweet and Mayu : hello. I'm guessing we're all good / and or bored. How are you?

StrawBerryApple

x3 thisismysn x3

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:05 pm
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple

Psh tis fine. Lol, I think that was my first or second night here. Shows how much of old geezers we are. xD;

You live in a town full of old people? I'M SO SORRY FOR YOU. It must be horrible. I'd be afraid if I talked to loud that they'd beat me with a stick.

same for me. You wouldn't know from my post count that we joined around the same time. Yours is far superior to mine. sweatdrop

Yeah, the nearest kid/teenager lives 2 miles away from me. & then after her there's no one I would ever talk to for about 20 miles.
xd Your post count isn't so bad. 700? Psh, mines only as high as it is because of the games and polls forums.

Jeebus, that far? My gf lives about 4 miles away from me, and I think that's a trek. 20 miles? Is this all in one town/city? I mean like, @____@;

well, 20, give or take a few. (I think it's actually 13-15 miles to the nearest town)
cities. haha. There are no cities in Maine.
My town is really strange. It's like 4 or 5 mini towns spread out over a larger area. & the closest real town is about 15 miles away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:07 pm
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3

well, 20, give or take a few. (I think it's actually 13-15 miles to the nearest town)
My town is really strange. It's like 4 or 5 mini towns spread out over a larger area. & the closest real town is about 15 miles away.
Creepy. No real cities? no wonder there's only hocky. jk,jk.
Tee hee though, I would hate to live in a mini-town, I would feel so confined and separated from civilization. I COULN"T SURVIVE!

StrawBerryApple

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:08 pm
StrawBerryApple

@Sweet and Mayu : hello. I'm guessing we're all good / and or bored. How are you?
hello, yeah that's good and bored. I am studying for final exams and talking with friends/ new people. ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:09 pm
Sweetkitty
StrawBerryApple

hello, yeah that's good and bored. I am studying for final exams and talking with friends/ new people. ^_^

Oh yeah, finals.... sweatdrop

I should too be studying.
But alas, gaia has once agian distraced me. I know I bombed the ones I took today. I don't want that to happen tomorrow. DX

StrawBerryApple

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:10 pm
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple

My post count is insane. I have almost 6.2k. xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:10 pm
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3
StrawBerryApple
x3 thisismysn x3

Creepy. No real cities? no wonder there's only hocky. jk,jk.
Tee hee though, I would hate to live in a mini-town, I would feel so confined and separated from civilization. I COULN"T SURVIVE!

I have the internet, so it's okay 3nodding  

x3 thisismysn x3

BartDude

Sparkly Garbage

7,475 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:11 pm
Hi there, Sweetkitty.  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 7252 7253 7254 7255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games