Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Th3 mad knitt3r

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:48 am
Hey there! I am Carmine.

I am a member of the Republican Party, but I'm very open to political views of other people, as well as Religious views of other people, so long as you don't bash my God, I won't bash yours. =] (I'm Christian, by the way)

The main problem I have with this country now is the giant debt. Just in North Carolina alone, they have taken HUGE cuts out of both of my parent's paychecks. My Mom works as a Lunch Lady at my school, and my Dad works as a Guard at a prison. While these are both good paying jobs, my Mom cannot get a full-time job at my school because the economy is not paying enough to let them hire anyone else, which really bugs me. My Dad has had to take huge cuts out of his check, and the state recently adopted a new program to pay them, which has further messed up our money situation.

Sorry for writing a novel, but that's just what I have to say right now. If you have anything to add, or just want to discuss, please feel free to. =]

If you want to discuss.....  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 9:54 am
Welcome Carmine. I do hope that you will convey to your uncle that I was civil to you upon our first introduction, lest I end up with a horses head in . . . aww, I'm just messin' with ya'. All in good fun.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Crusyx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:07 pm
Hey there, Crusyx at your service.

I'm Conservative, though I have a few leaning center social opinions.

The thing that's getting on my nerves right now is the health care issue. Why the administration feels like they can call the genuine passion of the people false and ask people to turn on their fellow Americans like the secret police by reporting them for telling the truth about the health care bill is beyond me. Conservatives and republicans do want reform but it would be better not to rush into things when it concerns 1/6 of the economy and how every American family lives their life.

I have a long, long list of things and people that get on my nerves. I won't bore you. They're most likely on your list too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:42 am
Welcome Carmine and Crusyx.  

Pumona

Senonas Demon

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:09 am
Hello...I'm Asereth. :]

I consider myself a Conservative.

So, last fall I got involved with politics, after Sarah Palin was announced as the VP candidate. I think Obama is a liar, and I think the Democrats are trying to indoctrinate us at school. Want to know why? Because I've seen it happen to me and others. D:

And I hate all that 'peace and love' crap. What the heck. Peace is an ideal. Good luck with it.

I can rant, mind you, and I can be mean...but I'm here to learn. :D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:16 pm
Welcome Asereth.  

Pumona

Magus Kathrine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:07 pm
My names Kathrine, I'm from Topeka, Kansas area, I'm a die-hard republican, and a Baptist.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:01 pm

Hello, my name is Amber, and I'm a Limbaughist... oh, I mean a Republican! smile Sorry, I know a lot of people in the party don't like him, but I think he's a genius. And it's not like he's unintentionally offending people with off-the-wall views. He knows he pisses people off and relishes in it! Anyway, I agree with a lot of Rush's viewpoints, and I live in Washington, so that's like a mortal sin here.

What really pisses me off is the car market. The government bailed out the car companies, now they're getting involved in car consumer's habits. I read a blog for some guy talking about the Ford Fiesta Econetic, and he said something that really made sense. He said that the government is going to get involved and produce "greener" vehicles, and when no one wants to buy them, it'll pass all sorts of laws to create a market for them. Thus, the government ends up controlling the car market, and environmental policy. I'm usually not one for slippery slope discussions or conspiracy theories, but this scenario sounds eerily realistic to me...

tehBitchzorz

Pumona

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:25 am
Welcome Kathrine and Amber.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 am
Welcome Asereth, Kathrine, and Amber. Nice to have you all on board.  

Lord Bitememan
Captain

Hallie Neko-chan

Adventuring Lionheart

11,275 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:50 am
Hello, my name is Hallie on here. I have a lot of different views, but I suppose if you were to average me out, I would be a Republican. I'm not always up to date with the news, especially recently. It seems to depress me with how things seem to go from bad to worse, and I'd rather not hear about it. I joined this guild in the hopes to gather the courage to watch the news and hopefully I'm not alone.

When I was younger, just out of high school, I held a very Democratic view, and voted Democrat. However, it took me only a couple of years out on my own to realize that I truly don't share most of the Democratic beliefs and so... here I am. I might not add much in discussions for now, but I will be following them, and will eventually voice my own opinions once I can get comfortable. Thank you for having me along! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:29 am
Welcome Hallie to our wonderful home.  

Pumona

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:02 pm
hi i am the coon or bigshot whichever

i am an independent but throw sanity i generally lean towards the republican party

honestly i don't think who's rite and who's wrong but who's Les wrong

the left is going so far left that its coming back round

and the right is well .......? not what i think most republicans want  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:01 pm
Welcome to le guild.  

DanskiWolf

goodshot911SNK

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:26 pm
thank you  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items