Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
The Main Gate ~The RP ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ranusha

Pure-hearted Mage

23,890 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:40 am
kimpey
Mog-ki turns back to see a odd thing that looked a little like him

"OH he did, i am sorry i though he was er…. how should i put this stupid. KUPO!"

"but i don't know how to treat him, but if i can help i will KUPO, i am Mog-ki other than moogle i mean KUPO."

Mog-ki stuck his sword in the ground and tried to help

"Hello Mog-ki. I am Ranusha." She says as she shakes his hand. "I am new here."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:15 pm
---  

Kenton Alkemi

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 1:46 pm
Demonic blinked as he appeared by the group. "Sorry I was late." Demonic whispered." "What are the details of this thing. Anything we need to know about him?"Demonics ears twitched as he noded in agreement."Exactly what does he do? He must be strong if you decided to assist us."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:29 pm
"All we truly know about him is that he is very powerful alchemist that goes crazy when backed into a corner... And he has this strange rumor about him and the Full Moon..." said Desta quietly to the others. "We must use extreme caution..."  

deathstar175

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:58 pm
Areashine looks at large doors of the gate.

"My my, what big doors you have. Protecting something of value are we? We'll see what's in you".

Areashine shoulders her knapsack closer to her and grips her large wooden staff that is waiting to be walked just a bit further.

"I hope this place has at least erh, one place of entertainment here. I could use the money..."

Walks further into the gate and notices a man and a mouse with wings convesing with one another.

"Maybe I won't be out of luck here..."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 7:18 pm
"We must use extreme caution..." ... Demonic nodded and tilted his head."So do we have a plan of attack, or are we just going to wing it?"  

DemonicShadowWolf

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:47 pm
Evan who had been preping himself for battle caught the tail end of the sentence "Full moon..." He flinched upon the words then turned around stiffly and charged quickly and stopped shortly infront of her and in a voice that showed slight fear and possibly," Full Moon! What about the full moon?!" This is the first time he had ever lost his cool in front of any other person. Naturally a person who knew him even alittle might think his current behavior strange.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:37 pm
"Well, all I can say for sure... Is that when the full moon comes out... This part of the city will become very nasty, and there are only a few more hours until Sunset... So lets hurry..." Desta said meekly, "As for a plan of Action, I figure we can knock them unconscious during battle and I can use my powers to create a levi-cart to haul them over to the Rich-Side." She then cracked her neck and drew her twin Blades, Zeth and Rianjats. One glowed blue and the other seemed to take away all light... "Be ready for anything..." She had a look of determination in her eyes.  

deathstar175

-8- Kitsuname -8-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:11 am
Having listened to it all she slipped on a pair of black gloves and drew her hood up, melting into the shadows, "Ready for anything..."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:52 am
Ranusha

"Hello Mog-ki. I am Ranusha." She says as she shakes his hand. "I am new here."

"oh hello there. KUPO"

Mog-ki sensed something, a new evil was afoot and gripped his sword. As he took a look though the steets, looking for some sign of something out of place.

"something bad is coming, KUPO!"  

kimpey

deathstar175

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:31 am
"On the Count of three go and attack.Try to look like a bystandard until you can get close enough. Oh, and remember whatever you do, do NOT kill them." Desta told the others, "OK, One...Two..Three!!!" Desta called and started walking toward their targets with her swords behind her back looking inconspicuous.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:36 am
Evan took adeep breathe and cleared his fear, though if the didn't finish this battle before the full moon... bad things where going to happen... and they probably would not be caused by the enemy. Evan followed here lead and walked behind her. He wasn't sure of what element to use so he held 5 elements in his hand 3 he had already use during his time in byako and 2 he had not. As he walked a clone spewed from his back, but stayed at his heals in it goopy flesh like state.  

SlashJX

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

DemonicShadowWolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:30 am
Demonic's eyes hardend as he listned to the conversation. He let out a low sigh."Why is it always the full moon" Tucking his blades in his sleeves, he waited for the others to leave and counted to ten before strolling out with a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:16 am
Mog-kis sword lowered for now, but his massive blade that was as big as him, laid on the ground, ready to attack anyone that would fight him. he continued to look out for any hostility. Seeing a few people, he was ready for anything  

kimpey

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:21 am
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items