Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
I can't let people love me - a quest of Miharu's past Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:56 pm
"If you are such a hero then why was I the one who stepped infront of the attack against her!" Gohma screamed some more venting his frustrations.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:00 pm
"The attack she stopped? Beside I love her too... I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS!!!" yelled Kazaki "I'll search her myself..." he said walking away  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:03 pm
Tokuno quickly walked infront of Kazaki. "If you want to search for her then we will be doing it together. Gohma had more than her best interest at heart and I won't stand by while you speak to him that way. Now shut your mouth and sit down so we can come up with a route to where ever they disapeared to.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:07 pm
"You're not the boss of me and he doesn't like me at all! It will be easier for all!" he said looking at Tokuno with disdain  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:11 pm
"Are you a child? You sound as if you must be speaking like that. I don't dislike you. I don't particularly like you either. Consider us rivals of Miharu's heart if you will. Now sit down and shut up. We have to plan." Gohma told him calmly but sternly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:12 pm
Kazaki smilled looking to the ground "Now we're talking" he whispered while walking to Gohma "But I won't sit..."  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:14 pm
"Do as you'd like." He said while dropping his pack and sitting down. He gestured to Tokuno to sit next to him. "You saw that army and the size. To move that many Shinobi has bound to leave some evidence of where they came from so I suggest we start there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:17 pm
"And the chick guardian said that they were from Conshell. Conshell is the lost country fom the legends. It's in the sea to the north. It's near but we'll have to take the risk that it's just a legend and also they're all about wind juutsu!"  

Kazaki Kamamoto

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:19 pm
Tokuno raised his left katana. "Not a problem I am also wind plus this katana is sealed and can take any attack for the wind." He raised his right katana. "If we happen to run into any fire this is good for that and if we happen to hit earth Gohma has that covered along with fire. Now if we really get into trouble I have a last resort but I won't tell you that one."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:21 pm
"No! You won't waste your life like that. We won't get into that bad of trouble." Gohma said sternly. At least I hope. He thought silently.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:23 pm
"Believe me! If what they say in the books is true Miharu will become stronger than we all!" he said sweating "The royal family was know for they great power!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:26 pm
Gohma looked on without saying anything. He ancestry wasn't great he knew but there were still things they knew that was passed on from father to son. Powerful things and while Gohma didn't know them he would eventually get them himself. He father may not be able to tell him but there were others.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:28 pm
"But anyway, where should we start?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:29 pm
"How far North Kazaki?" Gohma asked quietly.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Kazaki Kamamoto

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 5:31 pm
"I don't know! We just have to find the ocean and keep going!"  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items