Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
The Hidden Power of Clan Yokoshima Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:23 pm
"...this is boring" ozzy made a clone and began to train  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:23 pm
He reached the bottom and saw a line of torches on the wall. He lit the first with chakra flame and the others burst into flame as well. The cobwebs burned away and Gohma saw a line of stone tombs recessed into alcoves.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:25 pm
The first tomb was dated almost two thousand years before. The latest was almost twenty years ago. He walked along looking at all of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:26 pm
Miharu followed Gohma and she was pretty sure he hasn't noticed that she was there  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:29 pm
He touched the tombs as he passed. The dust heavy upon them. Some had obscure writing upon it. Others had rusted weapons. He reached the last tomb which was beautiful black marble and found a name. Fuzen Yokoshima His grandfather. His grandfather had disapeared to some hidden village.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:31 pm
Miharu saw a beautiful wind stone Will Gohma be very mad at me if I take it? naaaaaaaaah! she took it and put it in her pocket  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:31 pm
He sat on the floor in front of his grandfather's tomb. He felt the blankness he was feeling beginning to end but it was still there. Like the knowledge was just out of reach.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:34 pm
Miharu walked to him while touching the stone inside her pocket "You'll make it!" she said smilling  

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:37 pm
Gohma flinched at the touch. He looked up and saw Miharu fingering something in her pocket. "What is it?" He asked. "Did you take something Miharu!" He asked angrily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:38 pm
"No..." she said nervously  

Rikku Mage

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:39 pm
ozzy finshed his cloen off and followed them both  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:41 pm
"Why are you lieing Miharu?" He asked softly. "If you wanted to take something all you had to do was ask." He looked back to his grandfathers tomb. It had two beautiful katanas on it. He picked one up and dropped it suddenly. He had felt the chakra flowing through them. They were powerful. Possibly even more powerful then Tokuno's third.  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:43 pm
Miharu blushed "Okay I took a wind stone but it was only to raise my power!!" she said putting her hands behind her back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:47 pm
Gohma sighed. "Put it back Miharu. This is all my ancestors and you stole from them. You stole from me. This is my village." He walked back out of the crypt and to the book Fukumaden He picked it up and put it in his pack. He walked onto the next building. Walking inside he saw much the same as the first. Blood on the floor skeleton on the bed. He looked around and once again saw many books. The same two he had read and some more. He looked around and left. He walked through each of the ten residence buildings and all of them were mostly the same. Books and nothing personal. He looked around and saw around five buildings on the outskirts of the village. He began walking to the nearest one when he noticed what looked like a tended garden. It can't be!  

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

riotb0y

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:49 pm
ozzy flowed him  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items