Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
BAR (more then a bar, eat and sleep here as well!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ooooooh~
  shiney gold~
View Results

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:54 am
Izil took a minute before he even glanced over to Patch, making it seem as if it was just a pause in thought when it was something else. Absentmindedly twisting the staff this way and that, he let the light catch and play off the scythe like head at the top. Shaking his head the priest kept his voice about the same as Patch's to keep the conversation between them.
"Its not that.... Its a rather long story I really dont wish to discuss."
He replied, that usually being his ticket out of an uncomfortably long explination.

Holding up his index finger as if to begin a lecture, he leaned slightly toward Patch and smiled.
"Dont judge the religion based on the people that follow it."
He said in a suddenly happy tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 12:45 pm
Lee was now not paying attention to the pirates. They were no longer important seeing as they were far to weak. Instead he focused on his orb which he had taken back out. The dark and light swirled about.
Zetsumei looked over at Lee while he drank his tea. "What is it about that orb? Why does it have the dark and light swirling around it, so pure in form?" He asked quietly so that no one but Lee would hear.
"I told you. I don't want to talk about it in public." Lee said quietly. He then looked around and performed a small spell to bloke his voice from any unwanted listeners. The spell would allow ONLY Zetsumei to hear him, no matter how loud he talked. "At least... not without a small spell. Now... what do you want to know?"
"First off, if you're not good against the dark or light as you've told me, why is it you carry an orb that contains it purest forms? Secondly, how have you confined the power of dark and light within just a small little orb?" Zetsumei asked. His voice was also under the spell, so others wouldn't be able to listen, but he talked quietly still.
"This orb, is an orb of confinment. It holds ones powers. Normally, it is used upon ones enemies when their power is too great. As you can tell, this orb was used to take the powers of two very strong powers. The powers of pure light and pure darkness."
"Oh... Well whos powers are they? And do you know where I might find them?" Zetsumei asked. The powers Lee exclaimed were not unlike his own, only it would seem, by the power eminating from the orb, that they were much stronger than he.
Lee shook his head with a small sigh. "You don't get it yet, do you? The reason I carry this orb, is because these are my powers. I had been the top on research of the pure light and pure darkness at a research facility as they were my powers. I had created many an invention to help others use them as well. However, I knew very well that my powers were far to great and left to find this orb. Within it, I sealed my powers. I keep it with me for the day I need it most... whenever that may be."
Zetsumei had spit out his tea. "So you're the one that man spoke of? You can teach me about the dark and light?" He asked. He was very excited now. He had been right to follow Lee around then.
"Yes. I can. However, you will not be learning it so quickly. It takes time and equipment. Sadly, that equipment was destroyed with the research facility."
"So let's gather some supplies while we can and work to rebuild some of them. After all, we should be able to buy stuff rather easily if we join this bounty hunters group."
Lee smiled. "Good. You catch on fast." He muttered another spell and his other spell was removed. "Now... speak of this to no one."
"Yes sir." Zetsumei said and went back to his tea.

((Heh, sorry it's so long. sweatdrop ))

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:04 pm
He thought about this for half a second thinking about how a dark user could follow a good religion, it didn't make sense unless one thing were to be held true. He had somehow acquired the powers before the joining of the religion either by birth or from some other sudden experience or perhaps even that far risked alternative, the change of heart. How rare that occurance happened, he'd met millions of men in his lifetime and maybe a hundred had actually had a true change of heart and weren't tricking others or themselves. He let out a sort sigh. He closed his lips and used his powers to move the air inside the priests ears making the conversation feel almost one way telepathic. "So how did you get these powers then?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:33 pm
Celesta finished off her beer then decided to check her map out.
"Hmmm where to go from here I wonder"
For some reason she found it hard reading the map until she realised it was upside down.
"Oops! Guess that explains why I keep getting lost alot, but even with this map I still have no clue as to where the water dragons live."
Celesta despite being a water dragon couldn't remember the location which was one of the reasons why she wanted to find them.
"Ah screw the map for tonight, I'll check it tomorrow!"
Celesta decided to ask for a room to stay in for the night and ordered another beer too.  

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100

kleptor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:08 pm
((*Cough* you could always go to the marketplace where everyone is too busy to rp with me ^^ that might be nice... as just a suggestion entirely of course))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 11:53 pm
as the few remaing penguin pirates did whatever they were doing
(a couple of which jumped kino)

a fox plushie stepped forward
"very well done...you all have amazing potential...i have a proposition for you all......"

ByakoAssailant

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:27 am
Celesta finished her beer then looked around to see the fox plushie.
"Hmm a proposition sounds very interesting!" ((Hehe fox plushie! whee ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 11:35 pm
Fox Plushie looked around the room
"5000 for the captain alive 1000 dead
250 per penguin alive and 100 dead"
the fox plushie looked around at the nearly effecient work
(minus the two chasing the girl kino)
"have any of you ever considered working with a bounty hunting organization?"

the two penguins jumped kino  

ByakoAssailant

Dragoon Saint Yukari

Unsealed Gatekeeper

7,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:49 am
"Hmmm a bounty hunting organization...sounds awesome!"
Celesta had never thought of it but she had always wanted to get involved in something with kickass action and profit to gain.
Since she had no clue of where to go and what to do she decided it would be the best path to follow.
"Well I'm all for it!" She was very happy with her decision and knew it would be of help to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 6:59 am
He looked over at the plushie shortly breaking away from the conversation. "I have no interest in money neh? I can't even hold it in my hand, I can forget about spending it on anything. besides I can make my own food." With that a drumstick appeared in his had which he stuck in his mouth stretching it comically before pulling out a bone and making it disappear in a smoke poof. "Whats funny is that none of you will ever get to taste the perfect version of every food."  

kleptor

Crytuf

Loyal Lionheart

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:40 am
Izil had remained quite after the question was posed to him, thinking about the best way to answer. He had observed Patch's actions considering the drumstick he made appear, smiling inwardly at the action. Such strange people around here. Tapping the lower part of the staff against his leg, the priest stood up and bent over to get close to Patch's ear.
"I asked for them."
He whispered, pulling away from the hologram and walking off.

He didnt go far however, just outside the bar door in all reality. Stepping out of the way he leaned his back against the wall near the door and pulled out a book he had kept hidden. Cracking open the book his eyes scanned the pages in silence, reading over the words he had seen a hundred times before.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:39 pm
the fox plushie looked over to the hologram man
"do you have an intrest in fine art?"
he looked around
"where did that priest go?"
i was going to offer them the chance

ByakoAssailant

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:15 pm
Lee and Zetsumei had been talking to each other. The Lee turned to the plushie. "We're in." He said. They needed a lot of money if they were going to continue Lee's work. Besides, bounty hunting mihgt be a good way to stay occupied.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:41 pm
He produced a perfect picture that was flawlessly recreated. "I have no interest in that either. What I am interested in is information. if you can tell me something I don't know yet then I might be able to help." He said smiling. "Information is the reason for my existence in this dimension. it is my goal to know everything that ever happened ever. I delete myself but keep the information from history. then I start over. in a different location as if I never existed."  

kleptor

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 1:55 am
"then byako is certainly the right place to go for you"
the fox plushie counted up the living and dead and began packaging them up and mailed them to the city watchouse for processing with the necesary info
"excellent work
our group is called the Bunny Pirates. a growing bounty hunting group made up of former criminals, pirates and some of the best bounty hunters ever in the business
using the 'base law', a good reputation with the city watch and doing whatever the hell we want our group rivals the great clans in its manpower and talent"
the fox plushie penned down the names of celesta, lee and zetsumei into the bunny pirate roster

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff