Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>
.:Claimed by Shadows:. Vampire RP (Anyone want to join?) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  Yes, thank you!
  Hahaha! *Steals*
  Sure why not.
View Results

A Little Song For You

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:34 am
Damian was stir a batter for a secret desert. He was going to out do himself. he put the batter in the oven and set the timer. Damian ran through the doors to the main hall and slide to the door. He opened the door before the knocker fell the second time. "Well hello there, Rose Nightengale. Your early I see, but no matter! Your just in time for dinner." Damian said glancing at the watch on his arm. "If you don't mind I'm cooking a very nice dessert and it should be ready any minute now." Damian explained. "Can you set the table for me please?" Damian asked as he walked back to the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:49 am
"Sure." Rose said sarcasticly as she went around instead of going through the kitchen. Then Rose heared someones voice. She hurried and set the table and went to the source of the voice. [Kaydeechocoholic]  

Dancing Bird

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:31 am
it was strange to her, she could feel that there were people around, she just didn't know where, finally she stopped roaming one long straight hall and opened a swinging door, inside seemed to be a kitchen. "hello?" she said as her head peeked inside  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:59 am
"HELLO?"
he bash on the door.
finally, its going open.
it's lloks like a door of a... toilet.
he walkd on toward something smells food.
"i'm hungry."
he came into a kitchen, wher he saw someweone.
"can you tell me where i am?  

RecruitToobie

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:47 pm
"good question, i am trying to find out that myself. i have this letter.." she gave him the letter that was addressed to 'female human' "but i dont really know where i am"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:58 pm
Damian plasted the food on the table and walked over to the intercom. "Excuse me Ladys and Gentlamen. the first course is now begining. So please make your way to the Dinning room where dinner is being served." Damian washed his hands and walked out of the room.  

A Little Song For You

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:16 pm
KD was startled as she heard the loud and surprising voice that filled the just deserted halls. she looked around and saw another door, thinking to herself, she thought there must be a dinning room here somewhere if i am in the kitchen, she went through the door and saw a long table of the dining room and conveniently, a man known as Damian [which she does not know yet] "excuse me!?" she yelled as she sped up after him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 4:51 am
Shia heard Damien and smiled. 'Let the feast begin.' she thought.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

RecruitToobie

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:38 am
he walked after the girl.
he comes into the dining room (it looks)
he saw a boy (damian) and 2 girls (dont now whats there name.
"sorry, but i found a letter in my pocket, so is this a restaurant or something?
and can i now the names of everyone?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:51 pm
sternold
he walked after the girl.
he comes into the dining room (it looks)
he saw a boy (damian) and 2 girls (dont now whats there name.
"sorry, but i found a letter in my pocket, so is this a restaurant or something?
and can i now the names of everyone?

Shia smiled. "I'm Shia." she said.  

Call_Me_Death_Please

Call_Me_Death_Please

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:56 pm
Grim heard someone talking on the intercom and dressed in some jeans, a shirt, and a jacket. He walked into the dining room and saw Shia. He sat across from three chairs away from her and looked at her. 'Why did she run away from me?' he thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:25 pm
kd heard the name and stored it in her head for later as she cased after Damian, 'Shana' she whispered to herself  

Kaydeechocoholic

5,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Wall Street 200

kagura_rockbell

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:59 pm
Quin walked out of the room. She was quite hungry and she smelled food so she started to follow the smell.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:18 pm
Damian turns around. "Is there reson why you following me? Oh! You must want to help! Here can you take this into the dinning room? It's thought those doors." Damian handed kd (not knowing here name) a couple loafs of bread in a wooden basket.  

A Little Song For You

Vampyre Neko Serena

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:18 pm
Serena sighed and disappeared into a cloud of smoke. All of a sudden, she walked out of a closet on the first floor, surprising the people in the room that she had walked into. She shook her head and walked into the dining room. She took a place and sat quietly, thinking.

(I'm sorry I haven't been on alot... School is killing me and home life isn't much better...)

Side RP Section <Start an RP of your own or join someone else's!>

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff