Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
D.I.N.E.R. Labs. -The Kitchens- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:47 pm
Forte' looked a bit taken aback.
"What, like a test or s-something?" he asked, looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:07 pm
Seth turned around and quickly walked up to him, poking him in the chest with the hand of one of his well muscled arms.

"What did you think? I don't much care for free response essays." He threw back his head confidently. "But I'm not unreasonable..." he turned back around to face the commander and the other member.

"What do you ladies think?" he said, now flexing both of his arms menacingly, "Should we see if he can go a round with the gunshow?"

It was good he wasn't facing Forte at the moment, he was having a hard time saying this with a straight face.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:36 pm
Forte' turned white.
"Uhhh," he gulped, loosening his collar, "W-what is a g-g-gun sh-show?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:49 pm
Lucy bared a toothy grin, letting her fangs shine in the light
"the Gunshow, every member of our first class organization has to has excellent firing and dodging skills. You attack targets as our plushies fire at you...with guns, arrows, magic, whatever. All you have to do is survive" she laughed at her last statement with a malicious tone.
"what do ya think? You up for it?"  

Coffee_Drinker

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:27 pm
"Of course not! Are you crazy??" Forte' wanted to say, but as he thought about what he had already gone through to fix his guitar, he changed his mind. *Gulp* "A-a-all right, th-then. Bring it o-on," he stuttered.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:05 pm
An evil laugh escaped Lucy's pale lips and glared at the boy. she jumped up on a platform and looked down.
"foolish boy, you think you can beat my army of plushies!" she yelled trying to act convincing. she looked around....nothing had happened
'dammit' she muttered to herself 'i need to practice magic a bit more'
she looked down once again and coughed.  

Coffee_Drinker

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:37 pm
BYAKO RANDOM EVENT
An army of starving plushies wearing mukluks arrives and wielding oven mitts charges Forte'.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:47 pm
Seth climbed quickly up the platform behind Lucy.

"Psst... Boss," he whispered, "By gunshow, I kind of meant having to get the snot beaten out of him by me." he said looking down at Forte, "Can I do that after the plushies are done?" The way he said it, it sounded almost like a child wanting to play a video game after doing homework. Disturbingly innocent for a grown demon.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:59 pm
Lucy's countenance fell to a stupid look as she looked at her companion.
"i knew that" she whispered as she smacked her forehead. she looked over at Forte and grinned
"but this is still amusing" she looked up at Seth and winked "but you can finish him off if you let me get a punch in"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:51 pm
Forte' would have informed them that they were talking loud enough for him to hear if not for the mob of plushies swarming around him.
He pulled the Dragon Flute out of his bag, pressing it to his lips and playing it randomly. The music it played was strange but wonderfull, full of harsh dips and pitches that were pleasing to the ear. Fire spewed from the end of it, scortching the plushies to ash. He continued to play, now louder than ever. Icy wind spewed from the end, knocking frost-bitten plushies onto their backs. With one last breath, the flute let out a realistic dragon roar, causing the rest of the plushies to back away fearfully.  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:57 pm
The plushies fell back momentarily, but then pressed forwards again with new conviction.
It appeared as if they were trying to get the steaming cardboard box from Forte'...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:11 pm
One of the plushies leapt for the pizza box, snatching it from his hand. Forte' yelped and stepped back, stopping as he watched the plushies feast ravishly upon the Plushie Palace Pizza.
After they finished they looked back up at Forte' hungrily. They were about to continue their onslaught, but Forte' cut in, "Hey! Wait! There's more pizza at the plushie palace!!! H-here," Forte' grabbed the twenty he earned earlier, "Use this, buy yourselves a big one. Eh heh."
The leader plushie took the money suspiciously, sniffing it and deciding that it was safe. With a signal, the charred, frostbitten plushies made their way to the palace.  

2ndLtHavoc

Coffee_Drinker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:03 pm
Lucy stared at the ravenous plushies as they ran stampeded out of the lair.
"do plushies even have stomaches?" she mumbled to herself. "this world is starting to make less and less sense each day" Lucy sighed and decided to forget about normalcy. she glanced upward at Seth and grinned, letting her teeth glint in the light. "you ready?" was all she said  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:30 pm
But when she looked up Seth wasn't there. Instead, he had already made his way down to Forte, greeting him with a close line from his right arm.

"You know it boss." he said, turning and giving his commander a thumbs up and a cocky grin. He looked down at Forte and held out his right arm, somehow he had managed to write the word "Welcome" on it.

He pointed to the word and said, "... to the gun show."

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

2ndLtHavoc

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:47 am
Forte' shakily got up, rubbig his neck. A million nasty thoughts of revenge bubbled in his head, but he held them in. For now.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff