Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Nikki's old home (village) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:49 pm

Gohma smiled and kissed her. "We'll be together day by day. Thats all we can do."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 pm

"No he's not, but he was up for a bit and i fed him an hour or so ago so no he's not up." Quirking an eyebrow she smirked.

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:51 pm

Day by day by day by day by day by day..... Miharu shooke her head "Not that dummie!" Miharu laughed "About Ozzy and Nikki!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:54 pm

Gohma smiled. "Oh. Well. We can't do much, we don't want to ruin what they have now anymore. Why don't we get out of the cage for a while?"

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:55 pm

"Cage?? Teeheehee!" Miharu grabbed his hand and walked out of the cave and sat "I hope they're alright!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:57 pm

Ozzy sighed and his expression grew grim. How in the hell is he supposed to run a village if he can't even take an attack as pathetic as the one I did against him. That was the weakest attack I have. He looked to Nikki. "Do you mind if I come in then. Spend sometime together as we wait for him to wake up."

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:00 pm

Gohma traced the back of her hand with his finger for a while. His mind was wandering and he really wasn't thinking of anything much. "Why don't we walk around the village for a while? See whats there, and maybe find a inn or something to sleep at."
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:02 pm

"Yeah fine!" Miharu said getting up

Rikku Mage

NikkiUzumakiHyuga

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:02 pm

Nikki frowned and laughed. "Um not your not coming in." slamming the window shut Nikki smirked.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:05 pm

Gohma stood still holding her hand. "I wonder where a inn would be at. Or if they even have an inn. They didn't look too receptive to outsiders."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Rikku Mage

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:06 pm

"Yeah well I'm sleepy and when I'm sleepy I get angry easilly so they better not bug me!" Miharu said pulling him
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:08 pm

Ozzy frowned. He hadn't expected her to lock him out. Knocking on the window he waited.

riotb0y

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:08 pm

He smiled at her. "Did you sleep last night?" He asked as he hurried to catch up so she wouldn't pull his arm off.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm

"No!" Miharu replied walking quickly to the village

Rikku Mage

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:12 pm

"Why not?" He asked as worry flashed in his eyes.
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff