Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
New Rustir Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:38 pm
saito looked at the guys with mirrors "you have to be kidding me. . ..those have to be more than just normal mirrors to be able to deflect my energy beams. . ." he sighed heavily  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:48 pm
The Lich's borken body lay on the ground, cackling as the clones stamped around him.... "Ah, to fight the good fight, and be only booned in your fall!' he shouted audciously, being rather ignored. One of his hands reached for the dagger, still loged in his chest

FOr the undead there was no reason to stop fighting, it had been a long time since they had been able to so thuroughly quench the gnawing darkness that lurked where their souls should have been.

THe dagger was plunged quickly into the tendons of one clones leg, and a shrill cry heared from he ground. "Keep fighting men, bite and go, turn as many as you can!"

The undead would continue to fight, though torn to pieces, biting, infecting, spreading. THe tightly packed quarters would only aid the contagious spread of undeath.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

SJ3 Lone Samurai

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 9:21 pm
saito looked at the undead getting near him "i am really not liking the looks of this. . .last time i got bit by one of those damb things i was nearly changed before i got an antidote for it. . . .and even then i was almost changed. . .."saito jumpd back and cut the head off of one of the clones that tried to stab him and he quickly ran off towards any of the clones with mirrors killing a few on his way as he ran and jumped over them and he slammed down on one of their mirrors and it didnt crack all to easily and then he brough up his energy sword and easily shoved it into the mirror and it began to melt and hot glass dripped on the man and hecried out in pain and beating on his arm and saito cut his head off and began to kill any of the others that were weilding mirrors  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:03 am
He had been standing back, gathering energy for the longest, waiting for his chance to strike. Seeing them being trampled wasn't a pretty sight to behold, so now was a good a chance as any.

"I who stand in the light of the heaven's, beckon thee to open the gates to the netherworld. Come forth, thunder of the God's!" he shouted, raising his hand up in the air as a giant seal appeared above the battlefield, probably catching everyone's attention.

"Indignation!"

Throwing his arm down, a giant bolt of lightning came down upon the clones, blowing them back away from the summoners, creating a domino like effect. The good part about this spell, was that he could distinguish friend or foe from each other, and only attack whom he wanted, thus, why only the clones got pushed back.

"Well, that was a good show, let's go die," he said to himself, jumping off of his building and landing on the ground below, rushing towards the crowd that was slowly starting to get up.  

Mysterymelonman

deathstar175

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:27 am
The hill surrounding Tesla was covered in confused and dazed clones at this point he just standing at the top with his power making great waves around him beginning to change the clones nearest into something that might benifit the dead zone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:08 am
TES, while fighting, had taken a blade through both arms and had almost lost a leg. He hands were numb from holding his swords. He spit out some blood then sheathed his weapons. With effort, he turned away from the dwindling fights. He left the area and headed towards the market place.

I'll have to find him later...

((To market place))  

TESparky

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:50 am
A few of the Alternates started for Afos as he touched down, but stopped when the General put his hand out.
He turned from the bow.
"Back again for more?"
Afos frowned at him, the pure hatred evident in the curve of his mouth.
"And then some."
The General chuckled and wiggled his finger in a 'come here' gesture.
Afos's frown deepened and the General's finger continued to wiggle.
After another moment of hesitation, Afos stepped closer to the General.
"Fool," muttered the General as a thousand invisible hands slammed into Afos.
With a grunt of pain, Afos flew backwards, only being saved from flying off the edge by the single Jhand that remained with him.
"Not this time," frowned Afos, "Not this time."
He stepped back down onto the deck and leaned his entire body backwards, nearly touching the deck with his long fingertips and then snapped his body forward like a cast fishing rod or a breaking wave.
His last remaining Jhand, the last tie to his immortality flew towards the man who looked like his mirror double, the General.
It hit his chest softly and stayed there, lightly touching his chest with its fingertips.
"This is all you've got? And you're the one who's going to defend your way of life? Way to go." The sarcasm dripped softly from the General's voice as he grinned at Afos. "Time to give up."
"Damn, my watch must be busted then. It says time to say goodbye." He pulled his arm back suddenly and his last Jhand flew back to him, closely followed by every last one of the General's.
"Goodbye."
Afos ran to the bow and hurled the purple disk down onto it.
The airship shuddered and groaned as a massive portal ringed in purple opened before it and began to pull it in.
Afos grinned softly in victory as he stepped slowly back from the portal.
The soft tip-tapping of footsteps on metal stairs echoed up from the stairwell as a beautiful winged young lady hurried up the stairs with a small child in her arms.
She ran right to the General, seeking comfort.
"Afos, dear, what's going on?"
The General turned to her and said simply, "We've lost here. I'm stronger than I thought I was."
Afos looked at the alternate versions of himself, and his dearest love, Aki, with great sorrow.
His alternate self committed awful acts, but at least he had a loving family.
The portion of the aft where Afos stood shuddered as the bow passed through the portal.
A single tear ran down Afos's face as he watched the young couple pass through.
The other Alternates followed soon afterwards, most with a wave or a jaunty salute to Afos.
The airship was swallowed completely and the clones below erupted into dust.
Afos was left standing atop his Jhand.
He stepped slowly but surely towards the slowly shrinking portal, even though trying to pass now would be suicide.
He wanted so dearly to be happy.
He took a leap for the now tiny portal...
... and was knocked backwards by another form hurtling towards the portal.
"Sorry Boss, but you mean more than I do."
Laciryl Eciov, acolyte of the Tenth Sea Library, hit the portal and disintegrated as it collapsed.
Afos broke down sobbing in midair over the scene of the battle now won.

((EVENT OVER.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:50 am
saito had watched the ship dissapear and he sighed heavily "a wast of life and resorces. . . " he pulled out a cig and lit it and walked back towards the arena. .. .
((areana))  

SJ3 Lone Samurai

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:57 pm
"Haru, lets take you somehwre to get you fixed up; I need hallowed ground to fix us both up." He said holding Haru's shoulders keeping him on his feet. He was tired and worn, he didn't care what was going to happen next. He threw Haru's arm over his shoulder heading for the nearest church.

((Exit))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:43 pm
In the hush of the aftermath, the stillness of the air and the settling dust, Allen looked upwards. He cut a poetic figure, dark wings arched and slightly spread in a void black mantle, hair as black as the space between the cold and distant stars rippled in the halt of motion. The dust drifted around him, falling silently to the twisted, battle-scarred ground. His face was lifted, crimson eyes fixed on the grief-torn Librarian, but there was no compassion in his pale features. No sympathy.
Dust stirred. Black boots lifted from the ruins.

Gentle wind brushed Afos (or Ansem)'s cheek, stirring his silvery hair to waft about his face. Allen rested a slender hand on his summoner's shoulder, looking silently down at his 'master,' his face empty of emotion. The slender fingers of his right hand offered the confiscated pipe back to its owner.
He was not a kind creature, and it was a dead man's dire miscalculation to think him a human capable of feeling.
But in the same way that he was not kind, he was not cruel. He was a force of Nature, dangerous and not at once. The storm that ravaged cities brings also a gentle rain to some. It was all a matter of perspective.
Allen was simply giving back the pipe and possibly ensuring that there were no further orders before he went to complete the last.  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

- Strike without Mercy -

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:47 pm
Silvene then bounded in. Apparently excited.

She took one look around and her smile dropped like a pebble. "Oh crud. I missed the fun" she muttered. Then she left.

((to ninja academy))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:31 am
Having helped The people of byako win i Shieth my bloody sword and klet my angelbear warmount go home. Though I suffered no wounds due to my phoenix powers. I decide to go to mecha mainstreet to further my plans. ((Teleports to Mecha mainstreet.))  

Justin the blademaster.

Rozalin Wednesday

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:57 pm
Puff kicked up a rock and kicked it as far as he could. "All right I'm ready to head home." Puff said as he wrapped his ponytail back around his shoulders. He took off on foot toward Necropolis.

"We'll meet back up at headquarters team." He said as he walked slowly toward Necropolis. He whistled as he walked away from the ruined area.

"So long suckers!" She squealed happily as the tires on her bike spun wildly before she took off after Puff. "Man, I love this bike!" She laughed out into the air.

((EXit))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:05 pm
It took some time for the undead to realise the area was free of their targets, they scowered every square inch looking for another to fight, another to kill, another to turn. But it porved to be of very little avail by that point.

THe Lich King had finaly managed to right himself on his feet, his rib cage split open. He pushed the two portions back togather, and, wrething his hand in a dark energy, replaced the missing sternum.

"Well gents," he said addressing the assembled undead, many of who were torn to pieces, "I think its time we pulled ourselves togethers" He let the dark energy that had gathered around his hand disperse, spreading over his assembly.

Sure enough, as the energy touched the broken pieces and holes, the undeads parts disolved, driping down to cover the massive wounds, dismembered pieces crawling or ozzing as the case may be back to their proper place.

Hermit quickly reengaged the limitation systems normaly in place on all of the lich kings minions. CU, returned to what state he could manage, a hazzy (at best) out line of its normal self.

"Alright men, I want you all to head home and make sure everythings cleared up.... " the Lich king to headed back to his normal lair with them.

((To the little necropolis))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

justice_prime

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:58 pm
Justice scurried into the city "Time to save the day-" his ears drooped and tail hung as the look of confidence deflated, dezolved, shriveled up, and fell off of his face. "oooooooooooooopse...." he noted to himself "note.... be on time saving the day"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff