Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mountain-side Town Tesarel ko-kou ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:53 pm
A collosal red-tailed wolf leapt up the mountain trail into the crowd of nobles, who all looked rather terrified for some reason and either jumped back or pulled out weapons.
"Huh? What do you think you're doing?" barked Batim. "Oh, right. Bear with me a second."
And the wolf shimmied behind a tree for a few minutes, re-emerging back in human form fully dressed once more. He patted down his tailcoat and straightened his lapel before walking back to join the other contestants. He was immediately jabbed by a taser-like poking stick, which (as he was fairly short himself) hit him straight between the eyes.
"Holy f-" he began, biting his lip to avoid swearing.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:39 pm
Eri was finding it hilarious watching the noble's reactions. Although her aim was very off (thanks to the effects of light alcohol, and her poor, poor hand-eye coordination), her mind is holding off intoxication quite nicely.

"Ooops, sorry!", she replied back.

"My bad!"

"Woops!"  

Claire-chii

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 am
"Woops?! That's all you can say?!" roared the werewolf, still rubbing his blurry eyes. "If I could see a thing right now, I'd shove that stick up your a- I mean um.. 'insert polite noble talk here.'"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:48 pm
Eve dogged out of the way of the poking noble. She didn't want to end up blind like the loud, rude man, but she did enjoy watching other nobles jump up in the air and rub their bum or other soar areas. Eve saw that the loud noble was still wiping his eyes. She walked up to him and pulled out of a handkerchief and held it out to him, "It might help with the burning....maybe."  

Eveangelen

Shadowy Capitalist

Gracesan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:01 pm
Sousha turns her attention to Eri. "You should really watch what your doing with that stick, your going to end up hurting someone." She stated while continuing to stroke Ceo'Nas' nose.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:27 pm
She watched the other nobles interact and giggled at what was happening. Blue eyes sparkled as she gazed around at the others, making sure she wasn't in the direct line of the possibility of getting hurt. She didn't want to have to explain to her mother if she returned home with bruises or wounds of any kind. That wouldn't be a pleasant conversation to have with her mother.  

Naris_malem

Vincent deVars
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:59 am
Eri, having recovered more of balance and sanity from her past drunken stupor, grinned and smiled back at the roaring werewolf, "Why thank you, Sir Noble. If I'd be on your shoes, I'd expect nothing less in return. . . "

She wanted to follow up about the shoving the pole in the rear issue but just held her tongue. It won't help in this situation. The idea of them both having sharp tongues and bad mouths dawned on her. It was something they have in common at least. And his ability to 'insert polite noble talk here' was very interesting.

After that she bowed to the other nobles and held her poking stick to the ground. "I am terribly sorry for the riot and trouble this stick has caused you, dear nobles. This gopher stick does not have any intentions of harming anybody and offers its sincerest apologies. Please be assured, that I, being its bearer shall give this stick further discipline so as it would learn not to do it again."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:00 pm
Batim rubbed his eyes on the hankerchief and thanked the kind woman who'd offered it to him in a perfectly aristocratic way. "Why thank you madame, I feel much better for having met such a polite lady."
There would probably have been some shoujo manga style sparklies around if this was a fictional story and all.
Then he turned to the slightly-less-drunk Eri, debating whether to follow up her reply with something equally smartassed. Seeing as starting a scale war of 'who can be more rude and disrespectful' would ruin his newly reinstated polite guy farce, he relented and just gave a curt response.
"Indeed the stick is forgiven for now for it's indescretions." he muttered, handing the handkerchief back to Eve in the hope of resuming thier conversation and ignoring the strange woman and her stick for now.  

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Eveangelen

Shadowy Capitalist

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:43 pm
Eve upon hearing the loud man call her 'madame' and 'polite lady' tried not to burst out laughing. Though a small snort escaped her tight lips. She didn't want to be rude, because he seemed to be trying so hard to be polite.
She watched him reply to the poking stick mistress. She was surprised when the loud man did not reply in his usual gruff manner. The poking mistress seemed to be having fun messing with the loud man.
She took back the handkerchief and looked back at the poking mistress. "It has caused me no trouble at all." Eve said to her, "In fact, I was quit amused at some of the prim nobles' reactions, and I am sure some of them deserved a good jab in the bum." She cast a sidelong glance at the loud noble and smiled, 'or in the eye.'  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:52 am
"Baaaaad stick~!", Eri said in a low disciplining voice, looking at the stick she was holding and looking grim. She heard Eve's voice midway and looked to where the noble is.

She listened attentively to her, or at least she was trying to. The flush in her face is still apparent and a constant tilting of her head every few minutes were a sure sign that she hasn't fully recovered yet.

'Was this Ms. Cinderella or Ms. Snow Queen. . ?', she wondered, confused, and thought about it. 'Every noble looks sooo the same up close and personal.'

"Well, it has broken some social walls, at least. . .", she looked at the other nobles: the girl petting her horse, and the other one who seemed to be in the middle of giggling and solemn thought. Eri then turned to the werewolf, "and came across someone's sights."

She threw an emphatic gesture at Batim, "Are you okay, Mr. Wolf?" and went back to talking to the handkerchief offering noble.

"My name is Eri.", she extended both the stick-hand and her normal hand to her, in a gesture of a handshake, smiling. "Nice to meet you!" In where Eri is standing now, the stick-hand is just arm's reach to Eve, and she would have to walk a step or two to reach Eri's real hand.

She casted a slight glance at the wolf if he's okay. She would have to ask his name too, when he gets settled, as well as the others here in this competition.  

Vincent deVars
Crew

Naris_malem

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:42 am
She was still quite amused by the other nobles' antics and wondered what would happen next....and not just between the nobles, but the events as well that were unfolding. Upon hearing the one called Eri introduce herself, she tried to remember what part of the royalty or nobles she played in; alas she hadn't paid enough attention earlier to know. She was still getting over the slight embarrassment of her carriage.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:28 pm
Sousha watched the antics of the other nobles before thinking that she should stop being anti-social and join in.
"Sorry 'Nas, but since I haven't seen a stable around your going to have to return to here." She held out what looked to be a glass crystal hanging from a silver chain around her neck. Ceo'Nas gave a small snort before appearing to shrink and be sucked into the crystal.
"I'll let you out soon." She promised.  

Gracesan

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:28 pm
Lord Sithious walked into the crowd of people. When some of the people saw him they ran up to shake his hand. He was one of the leaders in just about anything that can be made, shipped and sold. Not to mention he did all three of those things. However, those that belonged to companies that opposed him only smirked. His company had it's own fair share of bad records, just ones that no one has heard of.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:06 pm
Please review the new schedule as posted here:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=17923079#223174095

The scoring/points system has NOT changed, only the timetable for Questions and Tasks.

Since the last thing we had was the Question for the second round, we will next be having the three second-round Tasks.

These three Tasks WILL be happening this week. Please see the mane event announcement thread for details, I will also post brief notes right here in the RP thread.

I regret not having gotten this contest going again sooner, please accept my sincere apologies and I hope you all re-join the group in the RP to continue the contest.

As always, please post questions and comments in the mane event announcement thread, http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=17923079
PMing me is also an option.

Thank you.

delbosque
Vice Captain

Otherworldly Allegiant

14,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150

BlazingDan

5,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:01 pm
[[Brief OOC moment!

I doodled some mane event themed doodleys. XD
Batim's Posh Outfit
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/054/f/b/Gonna_Be_The_Mane_Event_by_Bunni89.jpg
Batim Gets A KFC Tub Stuck On His Face (self explanitary)
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/015/d/9/Batim_Gets_Tub_Stuck_On_Face_by_Bunni89.jpg

Erm... now back to your regularly scheduled RP! (Everyone hurry back~!!)]]  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces