Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Leaf Village Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this was a good idea?
  yes
  no
  um, shure....
  um,....what do you want to hear???
  I don't care, or i just don't no.....
View Results

EddddyC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:37 am

"Hey, Leo. 'Sup? And to answer your question, Akayashi-san, I guess I never did grow up." He grinned.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 4:33 pm

-she grinned back at Sasaki, then rolled upright and stood, dusting herself off-

"I'm glad to hear that. Say, I'm getting hungry. I think I'll head home or something to get something to eat. Did you want to come along?"

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:01 pm

you know you should check out the hokage's village you know kimimaru people are trying to kill him so you should find me there sometimes *leo dissaperds with no trace*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:10 pm

"These death threats are sure getting out of hand..." Sasaki sighed. "I'd go with ya, really, but a Sannin's job is hard. I have to keep Kimimaru safe and with all the Akatsuki. Even my former student is an Akatsuki member now." His fist tightened and his eyes narrowed. He took a few steps not letting Akayashi see his face. "I'm sorry, Akayashi-san. I'll treat you to lunch one of these days. And when all this is over, I'll be myself again. But right now I have a duty." In a flash he disappeared, heading towards the Hokage tower.

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:17 pm

-she blinked as Sasaki was gone suddenly. She stared at the spot he was last in before he disappeared and scratched her head-

(He's Sannin now? A former student of his is in the Akatsuki!?)

-the image of Mikyo standing in her house wearing the Akatsuki uniform flashed through her mind. She remembered the reason for the visit, and sighed heavily-

(Is Mikyo already in the village and trying to kill someone?)

-her Metal Wings came out, and in a blink of an eye she was winging her way over the trees, out of the park-
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 7:45 pm

[O_O I never knew you had wings. XD]

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:00 pm

((lol Mikyo sort of forced them upon me Dx))
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 9:24 pm

[...OUCH.><]

EddddyC

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:09 pm

She walked up and onto the little bridge going over the pond. She stood there, leaning against the railing and watching her reflection in the water.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:03 am

"BOO!" Sasaki's face suddenly appeared in the reflection, grinning. He stood behind her so that an arm was on either side of Akayashi, grasping the railing. "Missed me?"

EddddyC

Shin Defender of Light

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:34 am

About 12 yards away, in a reasonably tall tree. Kimimaru sat there looking at the two on the bridge. He didn't know why he was spying on them, probably because he was bored. But Kimimaru trying to figure out if the rumors where true. So he stared at the two, trying to look for any sudden movements. He turned his chakra down low to where it was un-detecable.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:11 pm

S.Sasaki
"BOO!" Sasaki's face suddenly appeared in the reflection, grinning. He stood behind her so that an arm was on either side of Akayashi, grasping the railing. "Missed me?"

She twitched in surprise and turned her head to look in his....er....what color are your eyes exactly? Whatever! She laughed a little and turned fully around, then rubbed his head, messing his hair up a little.

(Fuzzy fuzzy fuzzy! x3)

"Oh, I missed you sooooo much, I thought I was going to DIE," She said in a dramatic voice.

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

EddddyC

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:20 pm

[Gold, they're gold. ^^]

Sasaki grinned. "That's good to hear. I just knoooow that you just can't POSSIBLY live without me." He replied with equal dramatic-ness.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:14 pm

((Gold eh? Be careful; if you look too much like me, you could be mistaken as my brother O_o;;; ))

Akayashi laughed and pushed him a little.

"Well then, you should swing by more often so I won't die or something," She said. She leaned back more comfortably on the rail. "Well, then, Mr. Hokage, how is the village running? No difficult missions for your most loyal Sannin at this time?"

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 9:27 pm

Kimimaru Monku
About 4 yards away, in a reasonably tall tree. Kimimaru sat there looking at the two on the bridge. He didn't know why he was spying on them, probably because he was bored. But Kimimaru trying to figure out if the rumors where true. So he stared at the two, trying to look for any sudden movements. He turned his chakra down low to where it was un-detecable.

((....Isn't 4 yards rather close?))
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces