Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- I Promised a huge update announcment. Here it is.

To all you Crew members

I want you to fill out one of these:

[b]Age-[/b]
[b]Gender-[/b]
[b]View on RPing-[/b]
[b]Personal Likes- (RP wise)[/b]
[b]Personal Dislikes (RP wise)-[/b]
[b]Other notes-[/b]

So in the end it would look like something like this:

Age- 18
Gender- Male
View on RPing- A fun past-time to forget about the little world for a while. And a great way to keep in touch with friends sepreated.
Personal Likes- Cute, fun RPs. General Love plots. Emotions potrayed in a beatiful (and mature) manner.
Personal Dislikes- People who take RPing too seriously to the extent they take things that happen to their character personally. Constant battle RPs. Power-play.
Other notes- I'll try my best to block out all my personal likes and dislikes when it comes to Fairness.

This will be posted on the front page of our announcments so The members of Ria can get a better understanding of us all.

And I will add something special to each of you guys if you fill one of these out ^_~. It's going to be something like i did to Mint.

And about Warnings and Bans

Added a Justice System I hope you guys find that good and useful and all that Jazz.

About the Round 2 of the 4th star TEst

We will extend it till the 26th? how does that sound. And About Dante's abscence, we will give him and Makie till the 31st.

Hopefully that will be long enough for that one fight.

And my weekly star give outs
Granted Winny-chan a Star for her awsome RPs in the greenhouse XD i enjoyed them.

Winny-Chan
AND LITTLE SKIPPY HERE IS ALL OVER ME WHEN I WAKE UP!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=1533921&page=7

angeltrinity a.k.a. Tiff gets my other star. For so long she has RPed with us and done so much for the Ria high community and she dosen't even have a single Star!? injustice!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2315198&page=4

And otherwise if i missed anything (has a feeling he did)

Happy 100th Announcment pages

::bow::  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rene:

Age- 19
Gender- Female
View on RPing- Its the idea of it all, if everyone can understand you. Its a good way to hangout with friends and make new ones!
Personal Likes- (RP wise) Creativity and humor (oh and fallowing basic gramar rules)
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- Stupid ANGST! Yes, we are in highschool, but does every character have to be the same?
Other notes- FOOOOOD! I LOVE FOOOOOOD!  

Rene the Hopeless

Pearlholy
Crew

Supreme Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:28 pm
User ImagePearlHoly ^___^:

I don't even know why I bothered to edit this at the first place. I realized that everyone has the same length of my original post. SO PAH! THERE YOU GO KUR-KUN?! WHY MAKE IT BRIEF! HAHAHAHA!

Age- 8! I'm sso smart and I type ssso well for an 8 year old kid! Just kidding XD! You guys don't need proof of my age, go ask Kur-kun^__^ He shall confirm it. Hell! Joy's 4! XD
Gender- Female
View on RPing- RPing ish my main source of procrastination and it keeps me awake the whole entire night. It only grants me two or was three? Good question--I love ranting don't you? AND ZOMG! It helps me developping my writting skills in order to write a good essay--despite my horrible grammar.
Personal Likes- (RP wise) Probably anything goes^_^. RP altogether ish fun, no? PearlHoly has a thing for angst, drama as well as morbid/goory/sadistic stuff. Oh yeah, like Rene said, humour and creativity ish much appreciated in the guild ^_^.
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- PRIDE IS A DEADLY SIN! Knowing when one ish talented ish a good thing, but constantly yelling it on the top of one's lungs on the rooftop isn't. I can't stand bright colours @__@ I get blind. Sci-Fi rps for me ish a no-no! I'm not too good being descriptive and ish far from being a good skilled battle writter. Thus, I'm still working on my RPing skills and trying to improve.
Other notes- I love ranting! Don't you? XD And As RPers, it's okay to start off with so-so post, we're all not perfect and we're all here, in a guild as a BIG HUGE community, to help each other out and improve and develop our writting skills!

And omg, Kur-kun ish ssoo annoying XDDD; Ai, you're the awesomeness; Makie, Joy, Chise, Rene XDDD You girls rock my world!; Seyla, you're the most hard-working member in the crew, you deserve all my respect!^__^; Ray-kun, hahaha ero-sennin..NarutoXD...; Mattus, I'm 8, I swear to God I'm 8 XD!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:
You know what? I forgot to do this? I"M NOT BLONDE I SWEAR! NATURAL RED HEAD OVER HERE! Yeah you know you're jealous
Age- 16
Gender- Female
View on RPing- a fun thing to do to pass the time XD especially with friends! Oh and an awesome way to work your writing skills as well
Personal Likes- (RP wise) paragraphs are love, punctuation is love, spelling is love. Can you tell I'm technical? I love lots of drama plotwise and emotional breakdowns are love too lol
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- god-modding, powerplaying, lack of paragraphs (meaning everything is in one paragraph), bright colored font, and uhhh hmmm I know this I so know this but I'm kinda forgetting it and oh man it was right there!Oh wait overly excessive swearing!
Other notes- Despite my above entries, I'm really not scary! I'm just a teen who loves to have fun and maybe gets a little passionate about Ria High. John Mayer owns all and my dogs are the best XD Matt is amazing, and Kurai is my idol, Makie, Ai, Rene, and the rest of ya girls SISTERS FOR LIFE! TELL ME A STORY KURAI! ...you know this looks more like what I'd write in a year book...wtf?
COME SEE MY CONCERT MONDAY! I SING AND I'M ON DANCE TEAM!
Love Always,
Seyla  

Elpinoine
Crew

Ai`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai

First of all, I just want to say that i'm proud of you all for participating the tournament! Its turning out to be a very fun experience in the events! Just keep up the good work! Even if you lose, you will still have a chance of getting a star by how well your RPing has been. It doesn't have to be a novel but not a setence or two, just a nice breeze of reading. A nice one. Kurai and I have a choice to give a star to our favorites fights, as well as other awards. So don't be a pouter if you lose! Be a winner by keep on smiling and continueing your awesome RPing skills!

Age- 16
Gender- female
View on RPing- A fun way to share your imagination with someone else. Another way to improve your writing skills and make more friends in this world!
Personal Likes- (RP wise) Fun and humor ones. As well as romantic ones, even though I don't encouter in those very often. I also like dramatic ones, kind of like gossip. xD.
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- Um. I absolutely HATE godmodding, its just wrong. As well as colored writing, but not that much, and powerplay. I'm not fond of one sentence, but i'm sure you can improve that. No one should be yelling or swearing at someone who still needs to improve on RPing, its wrong. I like to direct them to a better path than being a troll.
Other notes- Vote Ai for president.

Keep on standing strong, Ria High! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Ummm... Okie, mesa will try and fill out the form! >.<

Age- 12
Gender- Female
View on RPing- Writing!!! Whee!!! It improves my english skills, and well... It's just soo fun, and you get lots of friends through role playing! >.<
Personal Likes- (RP wise) Fun, dramatic, emotional, romantic and angst. Heck, I love almost everything!! As long as you can keep the story going... ninja
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- Let's see... Where to start? For one thing I LOATHE godmodding with a FIERY PASSION. I swear to kami, it's the worst! Oh!! I also LOATHE people who are too comfident in themselves, thinking they're all that. Okay, if your character is confident, that's okay, but that doesn't mean you have to boast about your skills. Another thing I don't particularly like, are the short little, un-detailed, poor paragraphs that I often find. I mean seriously, it's always short, with no detail, no emotion, even in a climax, I hate little short paragraphs... But you know, if you're trying to write more, that's fine, but DETAILS!!! They make you better! Also... MAKIE LOATHES (Actually, more than loathe if that's possible...) SWEARING, ANYTHING SEXUAL, SEXIST PIGS AND OR ANY TYPE OF FORM OF ADULTHOOD NOT SUITABLE FOR OUR YOUNGER MEMBERS! Maturity is fine, but please Yeah... Okay... I'm done.
Other notes- Despite the many things I loathe and dislike, I'm not that mean. Sure I'm passionate about role playing, and stuff but I really just want to make sure every one can improve their skills and make role playing even more enjoyable. So, you know, if you find I'm really picky, I'm sawwy!!!

HOMG!!!! If that's really picky and detailed, I'm sawwy! >.< I just find that there are a lot of things I'm not fond of... But I pretty much love everything else! XDDDD

Woot! Me and Dante will finish the fight! >.< Boom baby! -says in the emporers voice-  

Sincerely Sunshine

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Kurai: [In Awe rant] Is it just more, Or did Ai sound really really realllllyyy Vice-Captainy there...

O_O

crying

You make me Proud Ai DX!!![/in Awe rant]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 5:41 pm
User ImageMattus-san:

Ok...guys learn about me! AND LEARN IT WELL!

Age- 18 sukkas
Gender- Male
View on RPing- Its probably the anti-christ. Ok ok ok ok...maybe not. Its a huge waste of time, but I like it. So there! Only place i can fly anyways. Not that either of my chars...fly...but STILL! If i wanted...they could. Yeah...so umm...
Personal Likes- (RP wise)Romance unless its stupid. Its gotta be good. Some people just suck at it. And will always suck at it. Thats how people like Kurai were born...WOAH I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT! OH SNAP! I also like the battles that arent too angsty. The lets have a fun time killing each other ones? Kinda like my fight with Kurai that NOBODY READ!
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- Kurai...and people who think they are sooo cool! Its like come on man...chill out. I don't wanna hear about your 5000 foot sword you carry around on your back to impress the ladies. In fact i think thats a lady running away over there. Yeah...
Other notes- Alan why did you put this one in here? Its like useless. Other notes could mean anything. Fine then I'm just gonna talk. Yeah thats right...im talkin right here! OH by the way my other char is Rozencrantz ok? For all those who havent gotten it through their thick skulls. Oh and never listen to Koda Kumi sing in English. It sucks alot.  

FlamingMoogles

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:32 pm
User ImageNOO
..::grumble grumble::..Me wanted to be the first post on the 100th page,but looking back. Alot of rants,alot of jibberish,alot of spelling mistakes,alot of laughs,alot of crys. And a HECK alot of glomps from yours truly..

...so all the same. Me still childish and Hyper,Kuri is still lazy and a baka,but working away somehow. Tiffy-chan is still being our fvaoirte little slutty gurl XD Ai-y is being spiffa and doing the whole Vice Captian thingie..Ero-sensie..pfft. I won't even go there.. Poly-chan,YOU GO GURL!! XDMakie-chan,sometimes I want to just strangle you cause your so cute!! ::glomps::

Reneie I salute you and give you the job of killing Kuri-baka if he ever leaves Ria High.

Age- 4.
Gender-Female
View on RPing- Just everyday life,something I can put my more serious thoughts into,my little poems,my little songs. Outleash my hyper behaviour and not get yelled at to grow up liek I usually do,well most of the time it dosne't happen here. And..well. To have cat ears and a tail XD
Personal Likes- (RP wise) Hmm. To make alot of rping friends,strong bonds even if I never meet them face to face. And at times,being able to be serious..for about 2 seconds before I get bored.I can watch cute little rps from couples,make couples,and do as the hell I please.
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- Power Play. One Liners.. people who seem to INCREDIABLY strong,right in the beginning. Ria High is a place where you can grow..heck. I waited a year before I became the monster I am today..
Other notes- I'll take the throne of Ria high someday,or destory it atleast. Me and Ceron. And Oh..someday Im gonna make everyone come together..and..just be. XD Yes,so I can all acutally glomp everyone.And hit Kuri-baka on the head..and Ero-sensei..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:55 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Rightio, lets get started!

Age-16
Gender-Female
View on RPing-A great way to make friends and just escape from the busy world. Also a fun way to improve on spelling, grammer, and details.
Personal Likes- (RP wise)-I love cute and funny RP's that makes you wanna squeel for joy. I also love seeing the strong bond that other characters possess towards one another. I love people who use simile's and metaphors and use detail in their RP. It just makes everything so fun to read for me.
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)-I really dislike power playing or god modding. I also dont find interesting people who dont go in detail or use deep emotion for their character. Swearing should be kept to a minimum and I dont like it when people get overly sexual.
Other notes-Just have fun and enjoy yourself. Be yourself and always follow your dream!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rayanstiger

Age- 18
Gender- I'm a man, baby!
View on RPing- Rping is the reason I fell in love with writing. It enables me to create characters to express myself in a fantastical world of my own making. Rping sharpens my writing skills, and lets me interact with a bunch of colorful characters rped by many colorful crazy people. Plus its a prime opportunity to demonstrate my obsession for Aileen. XP Actually for girls in general too...

Put simply, rping can be an art form. When done properly, it can reflect the thoughts and emotions of the soul, and be darned entertaining to boot.

Personal Likes- (RP wise) Most people have said my stuff already... but oh well. I like good romance. Not your, "Hey your hot, I'm hot, let's make out" shallow jive, but where you can actually feel the emotion bursting in written form. I love battles that are written in a way where they suck you into the description and you can visualize them in your head. I also love making up plotlines and writing extremely detailed descriptions. And character developement is always fun.

Sometimes I go and read other peoples' threads just to find something interesting. Matt's battle with Kurai was good. Hey, I read it!

Lastly, I love good character interaction in any form. Conversation, friendship, rivalry, all that. It's great when two characters grow deeper in personality as a result of each other, just like real people.

Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- I dislike a lotta things about rping... This will also not be too original, as most of it's been said before, but here goes anyway.

I hate it when people don't take the time to write their posts so that you can understand what's going on, as well as those that have no emotion or simply no purpose. Make it thoughtful. And angst gets old oh so very quickly.

Powerplaying is never good, though it can be hard not to sometimes. I just really mind when people REFUSE to get hit or use moves that are way too powerful in order to tsunami their opponent.

I greatly dislike when I can't get my plotline ideas off the ground, when I'm completely ignored or left behind in a thread (I get that a lot...), and slumps in rping where people don't role play for months. Rping tends to have its biorhythms of ups and downs.

I very much hate my recent lack of motivation to put forth my best effort and pour my time and energy into writing my best.

I don't like looking for worthwhile threads to read and finding only stupid one-liners or uninspiring solo paragraphs with no point to them.

I really don't like battles that the writers didn't put any real effort into to make it interesting. If I can't understand what's going on, and if it's not entertaining, don't do rp battles.

And I hate it most when people start rping with you and then kill your thread by not posting. *cough KY* That about sums it up.
Other notes- Recently I wore my teacher's high heels. It was very difficult to balance myself. How do you women keep from toppling over?

Also why am I and my character Rayan so abusable? Am I a pincushion for all your physical and emotional violence? AM I?!? I thought so, too.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Age- 19 (so old ;-; )
Gender- Male
View on RPing- Something fun to do if you've got time to kill. But please, at least make it semi-good. I mean, at least make it look like it might be something you see in a real book. Not just like:

Ky looks around.

"Look, trees."

Ky sits at a tree.

"It's cool here."

Just a little pet peeve of mine. And proofreading once before posting helps a lot. Of course, all this takes more effort, which is probably the reason I don't RP anymore.
Personal Likes- (RP wise)Good plots, realistic characters, good imagery
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)-See above
Other notes- My elbow hurts  

xxrageofangelsxx

LadyLight
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:56 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Age-18
Gender-Female
View on RPing-The point of rping is to have fun whether it be by yourself or a group of friends. Let your imagination run.
Personal Likes- (RP wise)Originality, descriptions, long posts, proofread posts
Personal Dislikes (RP wise)- very short bland posts, typos, powerplay
Other notes- Busy @_@  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 12:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
[HOMGHYPERRANT]
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAKIE PASSED HER JUNIOR BRONZE SKATING TEST!!!!

I had good on everything, except for my satisfactory axle (Which no one had good, or excellent.), and my excellent spiral, flying spin and my split jump.

Then when I did my solo I had excellent on: Use of music, speed, flow of the music, artistic expression and good on the progam composition and something else I forget.

After, the judges called me over and said they wanted a closer view of meh dress. NYAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

MAKIE IS NOW GOING TO WORK ON ALL HER DOUBLE JUMPS NOW!!!!!

My rant is done.[/HOMGHYPERRANT]  

Sincerely Sunshine

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games