Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leoknight777

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:49 pm
*Leo trys to go through but a lightning shoots at him leo quickly jumps away onto a boulder as the lightning slightly misses his shirt*

Name:Leo
What you are bringing with you:My two squad members
Why you came:To ally with the lightning
What village you are from:the leaf or konoha  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 pm
*Hanzo jumps next to Leo*
"We should watch our step..."

Name: Hanzo Uchiha
What village you are from: Leaf  

Dark-Ninja70

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:24 pm
a flash of Lightning appears on the top of the gates in the bright shine of it all appears Susumu standing tall before the mightly metal gates that protect the cloud. looking down at the 2 visitors, she wonders where the 3rd in the squad is. "may i help you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:19 am
Zaruto arrives at the gates and sees a woman standing there. 'Don't worry I'm right here. I take it your the kage? Oh... sorry if i sound rude but my name is Zaruto Uchiha.'

Name: Zaruto Uchiha
What village you are from: Leaf

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:58 am
A clone of Zann appeared in front of Zaruto,
"May I ask your purpose here?" He asked, not in a rude tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:11 am
Zaruto takes a step back and responds, 'We are here in your village to ask for your aid and to ally with us. We are shinobi from from konoha of the leaf village.'  

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:38 am
Zann's brows raised ever so little in confusion, as he thought that Konoha and Kumo were already allies from the start...but then, one can never fully understand the going-ons of politics.
"I see...you'll have to talk with Raikage-dono about this." Zann stepped sideways to let him pass, as Susumu was already there at the gates.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 6:56 am
*korioki sent one of his birds to scout theyr chakra while still siting in the tree* [hm.. theas seem to be fellers from konoha no gakure ...]
*the bird came signaling that one of them has a blood line*
[hmm... theyr well trained 2] *korioki jumped out of the tree behind them as zann-sama asked who are you and what do you want !?  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:03 am
The falcon on Zann's shoulder turned to Korioki, speaking to him in a stern voice,
"Boy, using normal birds for scouting? They don't have eyes like us falcons do. 2 of them have bloodlines, both Uchihas." Houzan clicked his beak in annoyance at Korioki.

Zann completely ignored the falcon and turned around slightly so he was looking at Korioki with his right eye,
"They're shinobi from Konoha to request a treaty, and Raikage-dono should deal with this soon." He replied as he started to walk away from the gates.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:06 am
Rahenno arrives at the gate. "Korioki gather your other teammates together and tell them to come here."  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:15 am
The Zann clone turned to Rahenno, his usually cold eyes curious.
"Something going on?" He asked in an off-handed tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:20 am
Rahenno looked to Zann "No, just neeed to get this small mission over with". (Btw Zann go look at the custom jutsu tread, i got an appoved jutsu you might like)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:28 am
*korioki turned to rahenno and nodded*
got it sensai...
*korioki then turned to zanns falcon and opened one of his birds*
they have a chakra sensor and a abnormality sensor as well theyr mechanical not biological like you hauzan-sama
(( oh and yer where can i ask and get a jutsu upgrade aproved for the grand incinerating hale and make it my sig. move ?? and what blood line whuld go best with my fire jutsu ??? ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:40 am
((lol ok then thanks XD
my, people using technology these days...XD))
Zann nodded and turned around, he had heard about Rahenno and his team's mission. He disappeared in a strong gust of wind--wind clone.  

iZann

Cain The Play3r

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:57 am
'Ok thank you..' Zaruto bowed slightly and passed him. He would now have to meet the Raikage... 'Hopefully shes not so scary..' Zaruto thought.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games