Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:38 pm
Angel, just now, realizes that she was behind the new couple and none of what she had said was heard. I am such an idiot!!!! Ive never been to a wedding before, or even seen such a joyous time, and what to I do? Make a fool of myself! She sighed, then looked up at the bright moon. Moon? Here I am again, can you still hear me? She thought to herself, because for most of her life, the moon was possibly the longest, and only friend she ever had. Please, look after these two people like you did me for all these years. And she silently went back into the Manor.

((eheh, it just came to me, its kinda lame, I know, but...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:45 pm
[[Sokay. ^ ^lll]]

"Pleased to meet you," Iori replied back. A hand slipped around Iori's narrow waist; it belonged oto Xellious. Klaash looked up at his brother, taking his eyes off of Iori. "Now," Xellious started in his deep voice. "If you will excuse us,"

Klaash took a step back,"Yes,uh,sorry." Klaash blurted out. How had he failed to notice someone with the beauty status as Iori? Klaash nodded and Xellious and Iori walked back into the Manor, Iori's long train dragged behind her. Klaash turned to Lilli, he laughed,"How long do you think it'll be before we're like that." There was some seriousness and some joke in his voice...

[[ O: ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:50 pm
[OMFG PAGE 100! I CLAIM PROPERTY RIGHTS.. Even though Bleeding Angel Rose Posted first.. IDC! HAHAH!!! ]

Janette nodded. "I'm sorry. I know how that is.. What's you're name you look familiar?" She said. Janette kneeled next to her.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:54 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[OMFG PAGE 100! I CLAIM PROPERTY RIGHTS.. Even though Bleeding Angel Rose Posted first.. IDC! HAHAH!!! ]

Janette nodded. "I'm sorry. I know how that is.. What's you're name you look familiar?" She said. Janette kneeled next to her.

((Hey!! Wait!!! uh...OMG! I DID START THE PAGE!! HAHA! XD I didnt really notice!))  

BleedingAngelRose

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:57 pm
Bou sighed. "Yeah.." She said then looked up. "Oh..My name is Bou. I've lived here for long time."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:59 pm
"Bou, okay. That's a pretty name. And exactly how long? I've live here before, I just got back from a vacation to Germany 3 days ago. I left for Germany about a year and a half ago. I never saw you here before that..."
____________--

"..." Before Lilli could say what she'd wanted Xellious and Iori had started to walk off. Lilli closed her mouth in embarassment. She blushed slightly. She looked up at Klaash. 'How long do you think it'll be before we're like that?' He said. His voice was serious but yet jokey at the same time. Lilli smiled. "I don't know, could be sooner than we think." She said shrugging. Lilli pulled him into a hug. "Let's go. I wonder if Ben found Klara. That's what he said when he came over here. He was asking if I'd seen her. I wonder what for.." Lilli said.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:06 pm
Tuesday saw Lilli and Klaash together, he faintly heard them talking. b
'Until we're like that...' Until they're like that?! I was going to marry her. We were going to have a family. Together... He thought then punched the tree. It made a loud Creeekkk!! and shifted to the side.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:08 pm
[[Hey I got to get off. ilu guys. xp ]]

"I discovered this manor when I was twelve. So I've been here 3/4 of my life."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:15 pm
[WTH?? She can;t have lived there 3/4 of her life is she's only like what? 38? You're not very good at math appearantly it'd only 2/3]
Janette looked behind her as something made a loud Creeekkk!!. She couldn't see anything. "Hmm.. I've lived here about 5 years. So yeah... I still don't know why I wouldn't have seen you..." Janette said.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:28 pm
BleedingAngelRose
Angel noticed something before stepping foot into the Manor; a boy sitting by the tree. She slowly walks over to him. "Um, excuse me? Im terribly sorry to interfere, but I noticed that you were some how....troubled?" Angel got incredibly red, and then saw the tree with the punch mark.

[OMFG NO!!!!! DON'T TALK TO TUESDAY!!! PLEASE! IT'LL RUIN EVERYTHING. xp ]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:30 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
BleedingAngelRose
Angel noticed something before stepping foot into the Manor; a boy sitting by the tree. She slowly walks over to him. "Um, excuse me? Im terribly sorry to interfere, but I noticed that you were some how....troubled?" Angel got incredibly red, and then saw the tree with the punch mark.

[OMFG NO!!!!! DON'T TALK TO TUESDAY!!! PLEASE! IT'LL RUIN EVERYTHING. xp ]

((WHAT?!?! O.O OK IL DELETE!!!!!!!! >.<))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:49 pm
[OMG I'm sorry! I didn't mean to freak you out it's not like I'm mad. I just didn't want it to get messed up. Thanks though. ^^]  

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:59 pm
[The][Shika][Spazz]
[OMG I'm sorry! I didn't mean to freak you out it's not like I'm mad. I just didn't want it to get messed up. Thanks though. ^^]

((But I did freak out!! >.< gonk I really didnt know though, I only know of like, 2 other charaters on here, so I had no idea if I talked to someone what would happen!! O.O I was just being nice too...but its ok I guess))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games