Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:33 pm
Really? I don't watch that show... I know I should though... Was she really addicted to AoC? Just like I was? Wow...
At least they didn't decide to go with something more mainstream like WoW... it gets enough attention as it is... especially since it doesn't really live up to it's hype.

... the best thing I've ever seen about an MMO has still got to be the South Park WoW special. That was so frickin' hilarious.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:36 pm
Stardust? I haven't seen that one, yet... I suppose I should rent it or something...  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:43 pm
South Park? Oh yeaaah! I laughed my butt off at that one... the whole World rested in the hands of a Noob! Noooooooo..... rofl The Sword of a Thousand Truths
Eeeew!!!~ And Cartman couldn't even stop to go to the bathroom! His poor stupid mother.

How you doing with AoC, anyway? The chic of The Big Bang realized she had a problem when she was about to "go to the pub" with a guy... like a date. at one point, she had cheetoes in her hair, and when they pointed them out to her she said, Thanks!~ and ate 'em!

*edit: Hey, You broke 100!!!*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:25 pm
I made candy apples before >W<

South Park rocks! >W<  

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:50 pm
Those Guys got sooooo lucky! Just two guys in college who made an animation that spread online. They are crazy. Most of the time they just seem to be trying to offend someone, but sometimes they really hit on something that needs to be said, or that's just so perfectly true that you can't beleive they addressed the issue. I think they were better back in the day, but the episode when the internet went out.... yeah, we've been there!

Anybody have any concerns about the economy?

Is is affecting how much you spend, or drive, or go out, or just splurg?

And is anyone else having trouble with their aquarium loading? at first it just seemed that you could only open it once a day, but I've had a few days when it wouldn't open at all! Hopefully it works better for those who have actually invested some cash into it?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:43 pm
New South Park
comes on
Tonight!

and they're replaying the WoW episode, tonight, too.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:39 pm
I remember my friend showing me the animation the he downloaded. It was back when I was working for the newspaper. Then a couple weeks later I saw that it was a TV show! eek  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:40 pm
Ahhh! Sis you've become a mummy!  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:44 pm
Hee heee!
I bought it last year; I figured I'd wear it for a little while at least!
Getting into the Halloween spirit!!!
What's your favorite classic Halloween monster?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:55 pm
My favorite was the wolfman with Lon Chaney, I always remember watching that show for the first time. I saw it when I was really young with my mom.  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:04 pm
... Do the zombies from Night of the Living Dead count?
... If not, I'll take Frankenstein.

I had a mini dream about Zombies today... I shall postify it. It was fairly short... an dit was one of those that happens in the 10 minutes between when you press the snooze alarm and it goes off again later... those are usually pretty good for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 11:44 pm
There, it's posted. It's not all beautified and... particularly coherent at times... because
A) It's a dream
B) I'm rushing
C) I'm tired and my writing skill is impaired... as well as thought process and
D) I wrote it as I remembered it... just now... without writing it or planning it beforehand

It's not too creepy, and had one feat of awesomeness and a one-liner. Enjoy.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:12 am
Your family makes a good zombie eradication team!

My favorite costume I have every worn was the bride of Frankenstein. I had the gauze wrapped down my arms. I had tried for the electrified hair, but I was battling the horrible humidity, but it still came off well, especially since I had to spray it black with the streaks. I know I have a pic around here somewhere, even though it was taken with one of those disposable cameras.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:23 pm
Oh, no they don't. My grandma is very ill, diabetic, and she's in her 80's and had a second stroke not more than 3 months ago... so no... no she wouldn't help at all. She has to move with a wheelchair if she wants to go any length of distance (she can walk by her own with a caneā€¦ but she gets tired fast). If it weren't for the fact that it was a dream, she would have been hard pressed to even get up our stairs. My Mom would be utterly useless in an outbreak. I'm not being cruel here, I'm being realistic... if I have to protect her, we're both going to die. The only one in that dream who would have been of any help would have been Alex...

I'm serious about the Mom thing. She frightens very easily, and she freezes under fright and can't move and collapses for several minutes sobbing. She's horrible at staying quiet. She gets migraines often, has to take tons of medication otherwise her health goes to Hell... she doesn't have very strong teeth, so she'll get cavities very quickly if she can't brush, and she has a horribly low tolerance for pain. I mean it. You can't even gently poke or pat this woman without risking hurting her. She can't wait (IE, hide...) and... just...
It wouldn't work very well, okay. I mean, she's a nice person and she's my Mom... but...

... You don't know how many times I've thought over what I'd have to do if... that certain situation came along... It would suck, alright?

I'll go ahead and spit it out at risk of seeming a cold, emotionless, ungrateful jerk. I'd leave her behind. I'll tell you why, too. You look at that list of stuff up there... those are only some of the things that would make her a liability. I mean, sure, it would have some benefits to bring her along, but not nearly enough. If I had to travel with her, we would both die. There is no uncertainty in that statement. Bringing her along would kill me. It's not a "better her than me" thing, it's "If I leave her, she dies. If I go with her, we both die." I mean, what the hell else should I do!? As logical and cynical as I am, I can't possibly overlook that simple equation... Even at some expense to my emotional wellbeing. Oh, yeah, sure! It's gonna haunt me for a long time afterwards, but I mean, what they f*** else should I do? ... Seriously, you don't know how many times I've thought that over... and I get the same conclusion each time, and each time it depresses the living hell out of me.

So there...

edit: Okay, so I guess there is one scenario that it might be beneficial to have her, and that would be if we didn't take the nomadic path for surviving an outbreak, and decided, for whatever god-awful reason, to barricade ourselves into our own house. Then she'd be useful... but we'd probably still end up dead because our house has about... 12 huge windows downstairs, the front door which is actually a semi-good door, 3 doors which I swear are just some kind of foam compound inside of an aluminum shell, and 2 of those aluminum doors have giant f***ing windows right in the middle of them. All the interior doors (excluding the door into the garage... which is the aluminum-foam kind) are press-board. Ugh... I'm not staying in that f***ing house in an outbreak. F***ing death trap. ... the only way we'd live is if we were able to demolish the stairs and move everything upstairs... or failing that, we have an attic with a pull-down ladder in the ceiling... That's the only good place in there I can think of.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:12 am
Wow, that's so weird the way things can be so different in a dream than from how things are in real life. And it kind of drives me crazy the way people can interpret the supposed meanings of dreams. I mean, if it's your dream, then yeah, you might be able to get a vague idea of what your subconscious was playing with, but I don't believe there are universal symbolic meanings that can be applies to everyone.

And I can't imagine how it must be to have those feelings about your Mom. I grew up with a step-mom who I am just now coming to realize, harbored alot of resentment towards me; and my real Mom has always been a vague outsider to my life. Don't get me wrong. I love her. She is my Mom. But I just wish she would have put up a fight for me when I was young. And what kind of man takes his daughter away from her mother just to be vindictive. Woah, this has been some personal sh*t! Ok, I have issues with my parents. I know, I'd have to look out for myself.

Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games