Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:53 pm
"Yes," replied Sparrow Girl. She than looked down a bit. She hated being cursed and she wanted to make that witch pay.

Fox looked to Sparrow Girl and new what and how she felt. So she decided to change the subject, "Ok, change subject. Um. . .so Beast Boy how long have you and the Titans known Sparrow Girl here?" She smiled and wondered how the Titans did meet the girl.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:08 am
As Arachnid was sent flying back from the frozen attack provided by Frost he heard chinks of ice scrapped his skin send the chill deep below his skin. What made the attack worse was the fact it was so bone chillingly cold. He hit the ground hearing an unfavourable and irkesome snap, it web spinner had retracted clearly failing to lacth on fully to his target. Damm now his was caught in frosty recpetition with little warm perosna. He hit the ground managing to barely keep grip of his blades. 'In danger of sounding cliche i'll skip the elemental puns and move forward with the bravado beat down one liners !' Arachnid hissed his face in state of icy numbness. He aimed a blade forwards relasing a web blast, it wasn't up to it's usual dishcharge strength since he wasn't holding all four web blades.

Kid-robin apporached thier fallen comrade preparing to add in any way possible, he had limited medical knowledge but he knew in the current battle climate it was wise to move her to safey so she could safely recopoerate away from the battle, this would mean in effect the would lose two from thier side, as one needed to stay back and monitor her condition. 'We need to move her to a safe location and one of us needs to wacth over her' Kid-robin announced mechancially, he would have voulutnered but the figure who relmsbled him was intriguing and required more investigation.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:21 am
'Star !' Robin exclaimed he sprinted over to the group shielding her, as he moved over he surveyed the area to see what could be the cause of the attack on Starfire, the two they'd been fighting hadn't dipslayed an attack similar to the one which had scroned Starfire. The battle couldn't be over with the ice powered villian not wasting any time to attack.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:37 pm
Frost raised an arm to protect her face from the incoming web blast. It hit her and she ended up hitting a wall. Her back protested at having pain dealt to it after an earlier punch. Gritting her teeth, Frost froze the air around her arm into spikes to rip through the web. She couldn't help, but stumble a few feet. "Good. I always hated being around cliche guys." She snarled and created a large wave of cold.

Beast Boy answered after swallowing his mouthful of tofu, "We met her a few years ago. She was little then and we ended up raising her; Starfire and Robin doing most of the parenting." A smile came on to Beast Boy's face. "We raised her well... At least that's what I like to think." What he couldn't understand was that if they had raised her well, why did she leave them? If it was to protect them, didn't she know that when you're a hero you were always in danger? Whether you leave or not isn't going to help.  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 10:41 am
The sudden rush of chill caused Arachnid to crouch down and realese an invoultnary gasp at the sudden unfavourable change in climate. 'I bet they hate you more though' Arachnid chattered pulling out his missing blade he realsesed and sifnficnatly stronger energy blast. This girl need to heat up before he frooze due to her dispostion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 pm
Fox listened carefully to what Beast Boy said. She than looked to Sparrow girl and said, "You have a loving family who cares for you Sparrow." She smiled to her and said, "You should be honored but you don't remember too much don't you."

Sparrow Girl listened to what Beast Boy said. She than looked to Fox and heard what she said to her. Sparrow Girl turned her head away, tried to think of anything, and than said, "No, not much. But I do remember something about running. Running from a problem that I can't hide or fight. Its confusing to understand. I even dream about that."

Fox looked to Sparrow Girl and heard what she said. Something about running and hiding from soemthing that she couldn't. Now that made her wonder, really wonder. "Could it be that you were running and hiding from certain problem. Like something that made you run from home, this home to somewhere else," she said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:11 pm
Lacerta was growing unpastient. "Man, when is that girl going to call for me," she said stubbornly. She crossed her arms and looked to her sister Lynx.

"You know that girl might not. She has those damn Titans who tell her what to do. I don't even know why I told her to go back to them," said Lynx. She stared to her sister Lacerta. "But I you can go ahead and mess with her right now, besides I got little buisness to do right now," she suggusted.

Lacerta looked at her sister with wide eyes. She than smiled wicked and nodded sure. She than stood on the branch and said, "Good idea sister. I would like to mess with the child." She than looked up and back at her sister. "And who are you goin to see?" she asked.

"A certain man," answered Lynx. "A man who isn't doing is job like the master said that he should be. And so I'm going to go and punish him," she said with a smirk. She than looked to her sister and said, "Well bye." She than started to walk in the forest.

"Bye," said Lacerta. She than looked towards Titans tower and still had that wicked smile on ehr face. "Hmhmhmhm," she chuckled. She than flew up in the air with ehr wings and flew to Titans tower. "Well, dear child, since your not going to come to me, I'm going to come to you," she said with a little laugh in her tone.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:19 pm
Sparrow Girl thought about what Fox said. She than looked to fox and said, "I don't know. but maybe your right. Maybe I was running from something. But what? That's my question I'm asking myself." She than looked at her tofu and began to eat some more.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:44 am
As Spider-robin slithered through the tower looking for a bed to rest his weary lazy head, he finally settled on the eerie pristine room of the medical centre, well it was better then nothing, he glanced out of the window overlooking the grey mass of the city he noticed a small speck fluttering towards them. That couldn't be good, looks like his nap would have to wait, ooh they were gonna hate when he was cranky.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:54 pm
Lacerta than landed on the roof of the T tower. She looked around and see's that no one was outside. Though she did have a feeling that everyone was inside.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:53 am
Alarms whinned through the house at the proximity alert sensors went off the Tower automatically sealing all entrances in and out with thick doors barring any sunlight from the house. 'Ok maybe I'll have to be cranky', Spider-robin muttured with imaptience leaping off the bed. Looked like they had intruder to deal with. He leap of the bed and to the main room. The windows and doors had all been sealed shut and the defence protocoals should be soon coming online. He entered the main room pulling up his hood. 'Yeah looks we may have a litttlleee problem on our hands' he said sarcastically to the overs.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:25 pm
Fox than ran to the computers and checked them. "Yup, someone did indeed came onto Tower grounds," she said. She than tried to see who it was.

"We're under attack. Wow. I wonder who it could be," said Sparrow Girl. She wondered who the intruder could be. But who would come to the tower?

Fox than found put it it was by the computers camera's. "Well, well now. It appears its the witch, well one of them," said Fox. "Better be ready to attack.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:46 am
'No we should sit here and eat crumpets.' Spider-robin said sarcastically directing it at Fox, the problem would be if she was her for Gemini or Sparrow Girl as she was now, she had the advantage over her and the rest of them if she could utilise them correctly. It was clear her only interest would be Sparrow girl, none of the group had anything she would be interested in.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:11 pm
"Now that witch is probably here to mess with me or make a deal with one of you," saud Sparrow Girl. "This witch seems to know how to get what she wants. Puff," than she blew hair out of her face. Sparrow dislike both witches.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:49 pm
Lacerta heard the alarm went on and said, "Great." She than flew in the air. She than circled the tower in the air like a hawk. Then her staff/scepter glowed pink and she pointed her scepter to the tower. She chanted, "Serpant God! Change Me To What I Am!" Lacerta's scepter energy than glowed around her body and changed her into a serpant. A huge serpant. Her fangs were sharp and deadly and her tail was huge and ready to squeeze someones life. She than crashed through the roof and down to the main room where they were all at. "Hello people," she said evily.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games