Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

wISHFULLthiNKer124

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:50 pm
Tsuzuki concentrated, and teleported them all near where they had been before they went to the bureau, "Well, here we are, the living world."

((Well, Konoe's probably just in his office-> http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee195/wishfullthinker124/?action=view¤t=YaminoMatsuei-07017_0001.jpg ))
Konoe looked up from his cake at the new employee, "Oh, Tatsumi and Watari? Go to the computer room, it's right through the door over there," Konoe pointed towards a door, "Watari was fixing a computer for Tatsumi."
((The computer room: http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee195/wishfullthinker124/?action=view¤t=YaminoMatsuei-05014_0001.jpg ))

((If nobody minds....))
Muraki sat in a chair in the school's nurse's office. The previous nurse had to go on maternity leave, and the school needed a temporary doctor. Muraki, being close to some of the people in the school, was asked to fill the position. He took it, figuring it would be a pretty good cover for his other plan.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:56 pm
Kakashi Hatake of Dusk
Kakashi smiled politely, his eyes curving as he did. "Good. Now that I know your name, I can give you that F, Michael," he joked as he headed into his classroom, but he poked his head out again and gazed at her beseechingly. "Care to help me grade last week's quizzes?"

Michiko stared at the silver-haired man in surprise. "Um... Okay," she said slowly as she followed him into the classroom. "Where are they?"  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

Icha Icha Paradise fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:02 pm
"Here," he replied cheerfully as he dropped a mountain of papers onto the nearest desk. "And these are the answer keys. There were five different forms, A through E," he continued gesturing toward a much smaller stack of papers as he pulled out a small green-covered book labeled Icha Icha Paradise. "Don't worry. I'll check your grading after you're done." And without saying anything else, he plopped down onto a nearby chair, looking too engrossed in his book to notice anything else.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:07 pm
I can't believe that he's a teacher, Michiko thought reproachfully. All he's doing is reading that book of his, while I do his grading?!? What in the world? "Hai, Kakashi-sensei," she muttered as she sat down on a chair and began grading the quizzes.  

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:04 pm
Buu looked at Fin summoning an attack as a sign that she wanted to fight. He kept his smile but didn't attack. He senced something nearby in a school...He thought he'd say hi and teleported into the class room Kakashi and Michiko were in. He was on a desk and students were staring at him and he cracked his knuckels then gave his psychotic smile to Kakashi sencing that he had the highest power level in the room...Considering he is only a human Kakashi's power level was at around 10. But Buu didn't seem to care. He kept his eyes locked on Kakashi as if he was waiting for him to make the first move.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:55 pm
Fin looked confused as he suddenly left. She wondered what led him away, but her attention was pulled elsewhere. Mari's presence was finally returned, along with it Access's. Finally Fin thought as she teleported herself close by so she was unseen by anoyone around. She waited in the shodows observing the situation.

Maron smiled finally back in the living world.

Chiaki quickly removed his hand off Tsuzuki and shoved both his hands in his pockets.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

Icha Icha Paradise fan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:07 pm
[actually, there are only two people in the classroom. ^^']

Kakashi's expressioned remained calm although his entire body tensed as he gazed up questioningly at the pink alien thing. "Hm... I knew ANBU sent me to this school only to deal with freaky walking, living bubblegum," he murmured sarcastically to no one in particular. His gaze then fell toward his student nearby. "Michiko," he hissed as he got up from his seat, "back away slowly from the... um... thing."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:20 pm
(( ninja ...Oh...*Cough*...Woops...))
Buu chuckled a bit as if he was holding back a whole laughing fit and kept his eyes on Kakashi. Buu began to slowly gain a pink firey aura and his chuckling became full out laughter. Right away he stretched his arm out to Kakashi attempting to grab him by the neck and push him through some buildings.  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:48 pm
Upon returning to the world of the living, InuYasha quickly released his grip and stood there with his arms crossed.
Kagome also removed her hand from Tsuzuki. "Thank you for bringing us back Tsuzuki-san." she said with a quick bow.
"Keh." was all InuYasha said. His ears were swivling on top of his head, and he was sniffing the air.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:20 am
((yay page 100!))

Fin surveyed the situation. There were only 6 of them, Chiaki, Maron, Inuyasha, Kagome, Tsuzuki and Access, 5 of them who she confidently believed she could beat. She had never really encountered Tsuzuki in battle before, but seeing as he was a shinigami, she was confident he wouldn't interfere. However, something held her back for the moment.  

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:14 am
Saber's sword slashed through empty space, and she landed completely confused. I didn't even see him move, and he disappeared completely...

Lancer wandered around the city in spirit form, completely confused. "Some strange things are happening here, but most of it looks unrelated to the war I'm fighting." He landed in one of the schools, and found himself behind what looked like walking bubblegum. What the? Is this Caster's work?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:22 am
Yachiru--senpai
((yay page 100!))

Fin surveyed the situation. There were only 6 of them, Chiaki, Maron, Inuyasha, Tsuzuki and Access, 5 of them who she confidently believed she could beat. She had never really encountered Tsuzuki in battle before, but seeing as he was a shinigami, she was confident he wouldn't interfere. However, something held her back for the moment.

((so she doesn't think she can beat Kagome? xd ))
Kagome could feel a presence nearby and she decided to keep tabs on it even if she thought that action wasn't nescessary at the moment.
InuYasha continued to smell the air. There was something pricking at his scences but he couldn't quite place the smell.  

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

Ra1k1ra_Kakashi SnJ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:25 pm
Michiko's eyes widened in horror. "Kakashi-sensei! Don't eat my teacher, you cotton candy thing!" she hollered as she ran forward and attempted to kick Buu between it's legs. I wonder if it's even a guy... Does it have a weak area? the girl thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:56 pm
(LOL no, i forgot to type Kagome's name oops, I meant she didn't know if she could beat Tsuzuki...seeing as she dosnt know what he can do... smile ))  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:47 pm
The kick landed on Buu but it merely bounced off him like he was made of rubber. It hurt him but he didn't show it. His arm retracked from Kakashi's direction ((Assuming he didn't get hit by it)) and Buu lept off the desk, staring Michiko in the eyes with his smile and a small chuckle under his breath. His blue tongue licked his teeth and he kept his eyes locked on her. He raised a hand in the air and swung to slap her.
((Buu's usin' his pimp hand, lol, jk))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games