Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:55 am
Masumi walked into the cafe, feeling very hungry. She stopped at the door when she saw all the people in there. Despite her appite she was more shy they hungry. She was debating wheather to go in or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:57 am
Zeno saw the girl at the door and walked over. "I dont believe we've met....wait....you're that girl on Kiyoshi's squad, aren't you?" He held his hand out and smiled. "I'm zeno."  

De-Vaughn07

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:57 am
"huh? suri said as she started poking zeno rapidly "you wanna cookie or something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:00 am
"...... stare I want a job...."  

De-Vaughn07

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:03 am
Masumi looked at the hand then reached out and shook it. "I'm Masumi." She said in a shy manner.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:11 am
"Masumi, huh? How about I buy you something to eat?" He went and sat at
a table close to them and motioned for her to sit.  

De-Vaughn07

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:29 am
"Um...Well ok." She said not knowing what to say, and not wanting to be rude. She made her way over to his table and sat down across from him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:30 am
Coldscar finished eating and stood up"well I'm out of here see all you people including the ones I don't know later"Coldscar walked out the cafe  

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:53 am
((srry, masumi!my cuzins shut off the computer by accident!))

Zeno ordered something for them both and looked back at her. "So, what jutsu do you use?You know, the elements? And do you have a bloodline? I do." Zeno showed her his palms. 2 red blowholes lay on the center of each palm, which resembled Zaku's from the anime. "The satsujin fuuton.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 pm
"Oh I use Earth jutsu and some Wood. Also I work well with a bow and arrow." She said warming up a little.  

Masumi H Dekata

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:15 pm
"Hmm, wood? I heard that it's part of a bloodline...what was it?Mokuton?" Zeno pays the waitress as she brings the food. Zeno places Masumi's bowl in front of her. "Well, what's Kiyoshi like as a sensei to you?" Zeno asks as he orders their drinks. "Any thing special you want? To drink?" He asks her.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:37 pm
A portal of green opened up inside the cafe and a bony figure landed in the middle of the floor.
"AH! DAMN MY OLD BONES!"
The figure pulled itself up with one of the chairs and started to stroke his beard.
"...So...this is the Cloud Village now? Hm...intresting..."

User Image  

Oni_Soul

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:38 pm
Zeno's mouth opens wide as a bony figure appears and sits at the cafe. He draws a kunai, wishing that someone of higher rank were there now to defend them. "Wh-who are you?!" He asked, his hands shaking.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:42 pm
"What? Huh? OH! My name!! Yes yes...my name is Zetshimo Yurroki. I am the Creator of the Columns, and Master Blacksmith of the UpperWorld, and Tai Master."
Zetshimo did a light bow and people close enough to him could here his boens cracking under what skin he had left.

Oni_Soul

Blackscar_swiss

Versatile Guildsman

5,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:45 pm
Coldscar ran in the cafe as he saw the boney figure"what the hell is that?!he said as he pulled out a kunai  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games