Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:06 pm
"Sui-'niisaaaaa~ma? Can you watch Taffy-chan?..." Nope, she still didn't trust those who were in there.

Sui had just finished drying the water from his body. His shirt was next to him. As for the pants? They were on, don't worry.

Sui smiled confidently at the pile of fish he caught. Now, did he feel bad for eating his own? Not really. He thought and smirked at his own thoughts: big fish eat little fish. He heard Midori's call and replied, "In a minute, Midori-chan. I'm preparing..." He trailed off. Was it breakfast? Lunch? He assumed the others wouldn't care. A meal is a meal, right? "... breakfast!"

"I'm sure Kisuna can watch her. He's a trustworthy boy. I mean, he has a younger sister of his own. He's probably awake right now...." Sui asked, "You didn't see him?"

Splash! Kisuna had made a wooden bucket in the early morn after exploring the forest a bit. He felt refreshed as he dumped the water over his head. He smiled, feeling relieved. The morning is good for the early-bird. He had wandered around inside the cave, and spotted an extra opening and a hot spring with it.

He sighed as he sank in the pool of hot water with a curve on his lips, "I have to tell about this spring to everyone when they wake up...."

This feels really nice.... It's just like home.... He felt a little homesick and missed his comfortable bed. But let's not forget about the girl back at home....

"I wonder how Kisa's doing...." He mumbled, "I hope she's not in any trouble...."

He frowned and thought, why am I talking to myself?

Kisuna pulled himself to the edge and sat there with his bare feet in the water. He didn't think anyone would find him. He felt a small chill of the wind against his body. He didn't mind. It matched his feelings.

"Maybe I should write to her...."

(Gawd, all of my men are were nekkid. Well, Kisuna still is rofl )  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:13 pm
((Yay for 100 pages! And nekkidness! rofl ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:48 pm
((dang it! you beat me to posting 100th! lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 6:16 pm
((A very nice b-day present though, to finally make the 100th page. xd ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 9:45 am
((*nod nod* Happy 100))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:06 pm
Midori grunted before her eyes slowly widened awake. Wait...
That's right.

Big green eyes grew large and watery, her lower lip stuck out in a pout. It quivered just lightly as she folded her hands in front of her. "I'm sure everyone is hungry but wouldn't it be easier to give it to everyone in the cave? I'm sure someone in there can cook too..."

Kisuna, she bet, couldn't cook. Nor did she see him on her way out. Her heart sank to Sui taking his side. "No, I didn't... I bet his younger sister must tolerate him well." How old could she be? Taffy's age? Poor girl...

Either way, Midori stretched her arms out as she lightly whimpered. "Please go back? I do remember the odd...non-friendly man there. But you seem to be the best to go back! Besides Sui-'niisama, what if Alcina-'neechan returns and gets in another fight? I'm sure you can cheer her up!"

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 2:46 pm
Sui chuckled, "Well... I see what you mean. I doubt Alcina will be returning for a while. It's a bit dangerous for her to be out in the forest all alone but she'll be alright... physically. Perhaps she'll be able to get her frustration out and return back cheerfully." He watched the fish cook and turned his head towards Midori, "Besides, Alcina dislikes fighting... and I'm sure Hayato--the odd, non-friendly man--dislikes fighting as well... with Alcina." His face looked a tad forlorned, "I doubt I can cheer Alcina up at this rate. She's too confused with her own feelings, I bet. I've reached that state in my life but it's not like hers...."

Sui looked up at the sky whimsically, "She's lucky to have someone who loves her. She just doesn't know it... really... yet, I guess."

He thought about it. Could anyone cook here? I mean, Kisa and Alcina had prepared the sandwiches.... Did Kisa learn how to cook on her own? Sui snorted, Nah, she's too clumsy. She probably learned it from someone....

Sui smiled, "Why the word, 'tolerate'?" Sui shifted and stretched out his arms, "You know Midori-chan, Kisa, Kisuna's younger sister, used to cling to him a lot and Kisuna would always protect her... gawd, he's so overprotective of her still but I guess it died down. They're the same age but yes, it was like that. They were each other's best friends.... I bet he misses her." He grinned at her, "If you didn't see Kisuna, he might still be inside the cave. I could go watch Taffy if you really want me to but I need Kisuna... since he knows how to cook better than I do. Could you check for me?"

"Pretty please~?"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 7:55 am
((so...what next? lol

and now that i have the snow stranger (if anyone wants it feel free to ask ) when shall i bring her in? probably not now since everything is trying to stil tie together...maybe ill make her meet up Hayato at the wold clan place. ))  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 1:45 pm
( Maybe wait until we get back to the palace? sweatdrop I think we meet Ami the Ice Stranger there too. )  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 1:03 am
((*wonders if anyone has received word from Saku* She's been on recently and hasn't said anything...))  

angel allure

Angelic Kitten

47,375 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hero 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:02 am
( *shrug* If she received our note, then she's probably avoiding us. )  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2007 11:49 pm
(( I'm sorry. @_@; I've been busy with school but this weekend I shall post. n_n I'm not back on track and everything. See ya soon.

Oh and... For the Snow Stranger it could be after the palace (Yes you will meet Ami there~). We still need to make Hayato a stranger and I thought after that we'd head to the hanazoku clan... but don't mind me if i'm wrong. o_O After that would be palace...so it could be right after the hanazoku clan?

Not quite sure.. hm.. ))  

NekoNoTsukiyo

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:59 pm
((mmm, can we go to the wolf clan after this whole situation? i want hayato to become a stranger already, haha.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 10:31 am
((We're working on getting to the wolf clan... It's just taking us awhile, lol. sweatdrop ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:16 pm
Midori couldn't understand. How could anyone like Kisuna... she stiffled a huffed sigh. How could he be as nice as they say, he's just another one of them.

"You know Midori-chan, Kisa, Kisuna's younger sister, used to cling to him a lot and Kisuna would always protect her... gawd, he's so overprotective of her still but I guess it died down. They're the same age but yes, it was like that. They were each other's best friends.... I bet he misses her."

Same age. No wonder. But she mummbled beneath her breath.
He didn't see too horrible though through Sui's words but in the pit of her stomache, she couldn't shake off the knots. Midori supposed it could be her being biased as she shook her head.

"...I want a big piece of fish when I get back then!" She stuck her tongue out at the elder male as she tromped off into the cave. She didn't see him in there last, so WHERE could he be?

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games