Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

Ryu smiled and began to laugh "I can't believe I actually won for once," he said as he began to cough "lets get the ******** out of here." He said as he jumped up through the hole and made it to the top falling to his a** and smiling at the sun.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 pm
((is the smoke fading? And Zann is right... that was kinda anticlimatic... but oh well))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:19 pm
(it was three against one what you think XP... Luff you Oni XPPP)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:20 pm
((im not in the mood to RP anymore....i might go to the towns to blow off some steam. oh yea about that. you could have killed it many different ways. Since the smoke had weight, that ment that its molecouls are packed tighter, so all you really had to do was like...make a static shock or some form of lightning jutsu and it would have fried the Fire Shadow. but yea...))

the smoke dissappeared.  

Oni_Soul

iZann

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image
User Image

Cannot see your face, cannot hear your voice...

((Lol I was going to use explosive tags on my turn to heat it up, since heat would travel through it a lot faster and fry it. Yeah go chill Oni...though isn't it like 12:30am where you live?))

With a graceful leap Quan jumped through the hole in the roof, landing on his feet beside Ryu. He still had his weapons strapped around him, and he sealed his chains back into the seals bound on his arms, for future use.

...This hell is my realm.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:33 pm
((Err, Oni, I tossed an Electric Orb into the demon.....))

Shinji staggered up slowly, aand was bout to climb out when he remembered the gennin Geiho and Masumi. He stumbled over against a wall, and began knocking on it randomly, trying to find the code that the shinobi from before had used.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 pm
Ryu Tengu
User Image

Ryu looked at Quan and smiled "you want me to talk only in Mandarin or you want to try some english?" He said with a happy chuckle.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:21 pm
Geiho awoke with a fright, rearing back and punching at the air in front of him. "s**t!" He awoke in a dark, damp area. The sound of dripping water caught his attention, and he looked around. An empty, white room. The hell?! Oh yeah, he got knocked out by somethin'. Who knocked him out, he couldn't remember. He stood up from the cot he had been placed on and proceded to leave the room, but he stopped. "What is with those guys? If I wanted to fight that thing, why wouldn't they just let me?" He rubbed his head with his left hand and sat back down on the cot. He still had a major headache. Getting up and challenging someone else wasn't in his best interests right now. "I'm strong... I know I am. So how come I couldn't beat those rejects?! UGH!" He threw his head back in anger and hit the wall. "Ah kasuo!!!" He held the back of his head, feeling the tender bump he had just caused. Now his headache was coming in worse.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:59 pm
Ryoko walked to the boy on the ground. "Come with me..." He also motioned for Masumi to follow him also. Instead of going back upstairs, he continued down the hall, which turned into steps moving downward. The place was musty and cobwebs were everywhere.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:11 pm
Geiho looked over at Ryoko. "What?! Hey, who the heck're you?" When he saw that Ryoko wasn't going to stop, he followed him. "Hey! Get back here, I'm talkin' to you!"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 2:37 pm
Ryoko turned to the boy sharply. His Eternal Mangekyou eyes were spinning, seemingly glowing in the darkness. If you paid enough attention, you'd hear the wooshing of kunai and shuriken flying past. "Silence! If you distract me you could be killed!" He continued walking. Soon, they came to a giant steel door. He put his hands at the bottom of the door and did a few handseals. A clone of earth formed before him. It did a set of handseals and sunk into the ground. About a minute and a half later, a distant explosion from under the earth could be heard. Ryoko reared his fist back and punched the older and weaker door. With a loud creak that made Ryoko cringe, the door fell in. He walked inside the room. A large area with many scrolls could be seen, along with a lab of some sort. There was but one open vial, and it gave off a weird smell. Not good, not bad... Just weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:09 pm
Geiho followed him, and after stepping into the room, he turned to Ryoko with anger. "Distract you?! Your the one who led me down here! Tell me whats going on!" The genin flexed his muscles, as his arms were by his side. He considered rushing Ryoko and giving him a beatdown, but something stopped him. "Well, why am I here?"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:17 pm
Ryoko shrugged. "Because turning back is more dangerous than moving forward. Now pick up a scroll." Ryoko sighed and moved towards the lab, grabbing the chemical. He analyzed it slowly, thinking as to what to do with it. He knew it was dangerous to hold it without protection, but he didn't care very much at all. He put it down, resolving to discover it's use later.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:24 pm
Gohei looked from Ryoko to the numerous amount of scrolls on the wall. "I don't get what this is all about, but since your soooo convincing..." He was of course being sarcastic. He went to the opposite side of the room, grabbing a random scroll, not even bothering to look at it. He walked directly towards Ryoko. Stopping in front of him, he waved the scroll so he could see it. "Got one. Now what?"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Key To The Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:25 pm
Masumi walked down the staircase, slightly afraid. She felt... Safer, with what seemed to be a high powered nin around. As she entered the room, she scrunched up her nose at the smell. She walked inside, and seeing all the scrolls, was shocked. When the man said pick up a scroll, she began to walk over to the pile. When she turned around, however, she saw the mean boy from earlier. Her thoughts instantly turned to the other boy who's name she did not know. He had saved her, risking his life in the process. She smiled softly, recalling the memory.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games