Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:45 pm
Nope just this thread.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:56 pm
I really hate my brother,it's pretty bad when you hate someone so much that you want them dead everyday.He's such a horrible person that everyone(whom is actually mature)has always ended up hating him,but I hate him more than anyone else.He's afraid to sleep at times because he's afraid I will kill him,I really wish he would stop being such a douche.Then I wouldn't loathe him the way I do -.-  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 7:01 pm
I'm sorry if my last post killed everyones fun D: but I just noticed my thread has 100 pages so Happy 100 pages HTC CB! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:53 am
Yeah I just noticed the 100 pages too.

*parties*  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:44 pm
00Shoe
Yeah I just noticed the 100 pages too.

*parties*
*breaks out the fun drinks* *Dances with a happy face* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:03 am
Went to see the DJ Junkie XL last night with my boyfriend. So much fun.

I can't believe I never used to do that sort of thing. Definitely want to start going to shows like that more often!  

00Shoe
Captain

Dryskale

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:14 pm
UHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

My main computer died. stressed

I got up this morning to mess around a bit, and all of a sudden AVG antivirus starts going crazy. First it starts messing with my itunes program and deletes core files in it. My library is intact, and all that isn't Is on my pod so I can recover them from that later.

Then When I'm trying to reload Itunes, AVG goes nuts again and started deleting Itunes again. So I stoped the reload and decided to restart my computer.

When I did I got a black screen that said some of my core 32 files were deleted and I tried several times to reboot with my back ups, to no avail stressed

Luckily I have a spare Windows xp disc. The only things I lost in the crash was My notes on Shine ( though I have most of them in hard copy so thats not so bad), My diablo 2 characters, WoW,all my bookmarks and favorite tabs, Gimp, and some favorite Furry art and Power tab music I didn't move to my external HD yet.

All my secret naughty things, Music, and artwork was stored on my external hardrive so thats still in tact.

Now I've reinstalled Xp, My computer is as fast as the day I bought it, but now a new problem. I can't get the computer to recognize my internet modem. scream

The software and drivers should load as soon as I put in the ethernet cable, but nothing happens, and the puter dosen't recognize any new hardware. So My main puter doesn't have internet acces right now. evil

I'm useing my Mom's lap top right now and have to wait until morning where I can get my computer savy gramps up here to help me reset up my network. Ugh, I just wanted to listen to some Steve Vai. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:40 am
Before restoring a system you should always run a backup of your main drive! Do this from now on biggrin

You should also do backups of your main files every week.  

00Shoe
Captain

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:48 am
Just saw this on slashdot, probably the cause for your problem: Link  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:39 pm
00Shoe
Before restoring a system you should always run a backup of your main drive! Do this from now on biggrin

You should also do backups of your main files every week.
I managed to pull my system out of the ashes with the partition drive I almost forgot about. I'm almost back up to snuff. I think I'm going to not put wow on my main though. Took way to much memory. gonk I'm fixed and will be here during the day again. smile  

Dryskale

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 pm
*rapes thread* biggrin THATS A BUMP FROM ME!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:28 am
Hooray for 100 pages. :3  

Refia Hinotori

Mega Man-Lover

15,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:54 pm
Why is it so hot in here...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:18 pm
I seem to be the only person with any financial sense in my family,we have tens of thousands in debt and my family keeps spending more and more on things.My grandpa just bought a $1,300 laptop today that he only plans to use rarely.He's 78 and knows absolutely nothing about computers and there are 3 other computers in the house.The saying"with age comes great wisdom"will always be a lie to me -.- my whole family just throws money away making more debt instead of paying for things we actually NEED,like oh,bills and the debt that's already there?  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:17 pm
Can't say I have ever been in a similar situation. But learn from your families mistakes - there is no sense in repeating the same mistakes.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games