Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:19 pm
Exodus was surprised when the blade came out. He twirled the blade and placed it behind him. When he felt it hit his back, he used the momentum and brought it down towards Amie.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:22 pm
The fighting woke up Karin, she short up holding her hilt ready to fight, but then relaxed and looked down, she was almost naked, but had Noahs shirt, she smiled and put it on, then took her bra off inside his shirt, she noticed the plate of food and realized how hungry she was, she sat up and grabbed the plate and looked at Noah with a, Did you do this, kinda expression.  

Zinkatwo

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:24 pm
Noah smiled at her expression and knew what she was asking. "Yeah, thought you might like breakfast in bed. Well, breakfast on clothes pile." he said chuckling softly. He reached over to his bag and pulled out a spare shirt on put that on. He sat back against the tree smiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:24 pm
"you know if you want to win you need to be faster than that" amie said side stepping and thrusting her spear at exodus stomach.  

Amie Aii

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:27 pm
Karin inhaled the food and burped, "Thats alot better, ok looks like we all up......accept Tyler, lets wake him!" She said jumping up and putting on her jacket and short shorts, and ran over to were Tyler was sleeping and stared at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:27 pm
Exodus let go of the blade with one of his hands and grabbed the spear just before it hit him, "Hmph, so will you." He jumped back and forward again, swinging at her side.  

Forsaken Exodus

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:29 pm
Sin was not sleeing but faking it, he heard Karin running at him and spun up throwing a kick at her throat, the stopped and fell to the ground not wanting to start a fight, "Dont mess with me in my sleep please, ha ha," He said in a verry ill kill you if you do kinda way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:32 pm
amie giggled. "all of a sudden a burst of air shot from the tip of the spear. she then jumped into the air and stood on his sword. she ran up and threw a kick at his face.  

Amie Aii

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:36 pm
Exodus fell to the ground, "So you wanna play that way..." He stood up and wiped the blood from his mouth. It healed and his blade began glowing. He stepped back and swung his blade, sending a beam of light at her and followed with and upper-cut strike.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:39 pm
Karin Kringed slighlty at Sins actions and took a few stepps back , "Ha ha, sorry, dident know you were so into sleep..." She ran over to her things and started packing with her face flushed red.  

Zinkatwo

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:41 pm
From a tree back at the forest, intersecting the fields, Victoria was watching the fight. Were they having fun? Or was it real? She just watched, to see what would happen...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:42 pm
amie jumped lightly high into the air dodging the attack. she giggled again.and she stayed up sitting on her spear. "everyones awake" she giggled.  

Amie Aii

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:45 pm
Noah stood and cleaned up his things into his pack. He looked at Karin's face and smiled. "You know, I find it funny that it's not my face that's red this time." he said chuckling. He stood and fixed his sword onto it's sheath still chuckling.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:45 pm
He shot a ball of light energy and looked over at the rest. He smiled at Victoria and turned back, "So does that mean we're done?" He held his blade up in a defensive stance.  

Forsaken Exodus

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:48 pm
She dodged the ball. "i guess i thought we were heading out as soon as every one woke up you said that" she giggled. "we can continue it later"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games